RoidBoid is offline Member

Thumbs up igf or hgh for newbie in this section??

hi guys,

Long story short becuase of alopecia i get from all the aas compounds ive tried i am steering clear as ive beentold it could progress and i would lose my hair for good, i mean total body hair!

soooo ... i want to gain a good amount of muscle, im 10 % bf at the moment and i would just like to cut and build abit more muscle.. which one would you go for igf or hgh and if so what are the course lengths as im a total newbie to this side of the forum

regards
    cocobench

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    When I did my Sustanon 250 cycle I grew hair everywhere. I have very little chest hair and I grew hair all around my nipples. What the heck? I was getting ready to fight hair loss and I grow fuzz on my ears! If your under 30 I'd say go with IGF. If you're over 30 go with HGH.

Ah I see mate, well I need to steer well clear of aas.. I'm not risking losing all my hair in my early 20s! So u recon igf is better for me? Wts it like when compared to gear.. Possitive and neagtives?

There are two opinions about IGF. One side says that IGF is just bunk and that it doesn't work at all. The other side swears by it. For me? I've used IGF + HGH, I'm 50yo this year, and I loved the results. My training partner is a professional trainer at a Division 1 university, has a degree in exercise physiology, played Division 1 football, and has been training college and high school athletes for the last 25 years. He got me on the following supplementation in addition to the normal diet + protein supplements. Check it out, it worked for me.

PREWORKOUT SHAKE
    20g protein isolate (1 scoop)
    2 tablets BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acid)
    3 teaspoon sugar (spikes the insulin )
    Multi vitamins
    5g Creatine Monohydrate
    1 teaspoon Phyllium Husk (I add fiber with my protein to regulate the absorption

Workout hard

POSTWORK SHAKE
    50g Protein Isolate (two heaping scoops, Isolate is absorbed faster into the body)
    5g L-Glutamin
    2 tablets insulin mimicker
    3 teaspoons of Sugar
    1 teaspoon Phyllium Husk
    Drink lots of water

Maintain good eating and protein supplementation.

You should be able to gain 10lbs and lose fat in one month. Try it it's worked for me.

Sounds good mate, I prefer to eat before working out and then a post work out shake... Ill mix it up see wts wt....

I need more background info on IGF @ HGH how do they work, what effects do I expect being in my early 20's. Etc

Cheers

Putting on size without AAS at your age goes back to supplementation and diet. The other side of the coin is the lean look. There is clenbuterol , albutero, T3 (cytomel ), thermogenics, that will help take the fat off. Works good with cardio workouts.

Thread Information