ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Too Fat to start anything?

So basically, please someone back me up right now. If I am around 25 percent body fat (6'2" 275) and want to do hgh/t3/tren /test I should wait and work on my diet to get down around 15 percent before I start anything. What are the sides if I started right now (btw my diet plan i am starting is this week).

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you'd be better of asking the AAs question in the steroid section. A lowish dosage of HGH for 6 months would probably result in some fat loss, but HGH is expensive just to take for fat loss.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    People are going to tell you to get it lower. BUT I can tell you that I have in the past run and am currently running Sust/Tren A now. I am 6'4 310 ~20-25% BF. Using liquidex .5 mcgs per day. Only sides I got previously were shunken balls (they quickly came back at EOC w/PCT), minor night sweats, Sweating like a mad man while working out, little elevated BP (not too high), Finna dick (test helped a little but still didn't feel quite as frisky) and my skin was a little itchy during the last week of the cycle. Sounds like a lot but all in all very tolerable.

Blog Entries
    I just want to cut my body fat drastically while maintaining my muscle with test/tren

You will cut, but not drastically IMO. My first cycle with Test/Tren I did late last year. Lost about 2 lbs. Gained quality muscle and tightened up. Lost about 4 inches off my waist--lost most of the fat on my calves and arms. belly fat was a little more stubborn. Ate ~2000 cal a day. It was worth it IMO. Still kept the fat off and most of my strength up while off the gear. Started Test/Tren again last week. Will add T3/Clen towards end of the cycle this time and will see how that works.

2000 calories a day at 310 lbs and while on AAs?

yep....don't need to get bigger. tried to stay between 2000 and 2300 per day. Wanted to gain strength and get tighter and cut fat, which I accomplished. I know no one on here would ever recommend that, nor would I tell anyone to do that....just sharing my experience. If that was out of line, I appoligize...still learning the rules around here. Been lifting for 25 years, but still a newbie to gear...still learning. If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to learn some more. TIA

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    As suggested hgh will help with fat loss. From experience I first started hgh around 8 years ago, I got it from a clinic and was extremely expensive then. I used up to 3 iu's per day for over 2 years and I added test/tren when my bf was around 15%, my experience was the hgh added several qualities that as part of the overall cost were easily justifiable. Mainly better recovery time, better sleep, overall sense of well being and great skin. If you can afford it, especially with hgh being very economical compared to years ago, I'd say start there!

Blog Entries
    BigDog99,

How much did you start out at body fat wise when you took gh? Just starting out what did you stack the gh with? you mentioned taking clen and t3 during the end of the cycle but what did you first start out at that high of a bodyfat?

I did not take HGH ....maybe you wanted to ask spicyer this question? I didn't take clen /T3 on my last cycle of test/tren . I will add it to this one towards the end and may even continue it as one part of PCT (I need to read up on that a little more)...so I can't really tell you how it works.....but will let you know when I start

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is different. Some people don't get gyno with test and others do. You won't know if you're the lucky one or the unlucky one until you cycle. Once you find out it's too late. Higher the body fat the higher the POTENTIAL for gyno because of aromatization of the test. Safety is the main reason why experience users tell people to get their bodyfat down to 15% or lower before you cycle. With high body fat you could be more prone to acne. Acne sucks. My advice is to be safe. You can always cycle in the future. If you rush into this and you're one of those that gets acne and gyno, among other sides, you will have a lousy year. Take the time to learn to eat right in the diet section, read and learn about AAS and HGH, train hard and get into shape so you can minimize your sides. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    what does gyno mean?

gynecomastia . Basically, you end up with breasts/puffy nipple areas.

Blog Entries
    Would you advise taking Tren /EQ with hgh to cut down?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Would you advise taking Tren/EQ with hgh to cut down?
    No, that would be a terrible idea...

Thread Information