Thread: secretropin...?

Diamond*K is offline Female Member

secretropin...?

ok i went to my doc and told him i was gonna do sum comps this year.. he was completely understandin of everything. he actually prescribed me secretropin...its a nasal spay. theres not much info i can find on it... was hopin to see if any1 has used it b4 or heard any reviews on it.

thanks.

hit me is offline Banned
    secretropin is a composite of natural food supplements that have been shown to increase the body's production of growth hormone . Published clinical studies since 2001 have documented this ability of Secretropin in 92% of the patients using it correctly. Due to this ability to raise GH levels, it was felt that the product should be dispensed and monitored by a healthcare professional.

Unfortunately, there are many healthcare providers who have not learned about the benefits of growth hormone or other important hormones that decrease as we age and for cause(head trauma, medication, irradiation and toxins in our environment). But it is understood that by maintaining healthy physiologic levels of all hormones it is associated with quality living and health.

Quote Originally Posted by hit me View Post
    secretropin is a composite of natural food supplements that have been shown to increase the body's production of growth hormone. Published clinical studies since 2001 have documented this ability of Secretropin in 92% of the patients using it correctly. Due to this ability to raise GH levels, it was felt that the product should be dispensed and monitored by a healthcare professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by hit me View Post

Unfortunately, there are many healthcare providers who have not learned about the benefits of growth hormone or other important hormones that decrease as we age and for cause(head trauma, medication, irradiation and toxins in our environment). But it is understood that by maintaining healthy physiologic levels of all hormones it is associated with quality living and health.

that i already knew. im just wondering if its just as good as hgh.. coz this lil bottle is more expensive then wat i can get hgh for.

hit me is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    [B]

that i already knew. im just wondering if its just as good as hgh.. coz this lil bottle is more expensive then wat i can get hgh for.
    a natural food supp better than hgh ,what do you think the answer to that is?

true true...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds interesting still.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sounds interesting still.
    yea the amino acids in this supp are supposed to help produce ur natural gh.. i ddi sum research on it last night.. every site i looked up on this kinda stuff showed that ur GH will rise , but its not like the injectables.. but they dd show like a big increase.. sum pppl a 300% increase within a year.

i guess its supposed to be the 1st step of taking hgh...i donno.. my doc thinks i should try it out.
    Last edited by Diamond*K; 05-25-2010 at 08:00 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond-krys View Post
    yea the amino acids in this supp are supposed to help produce ur natural test.. i ddi sum research on it last night.. every site i looked up on this kinda stuff showed that ur GH will rise , but its not like the injectables.. but they dd show like a big increase.. sum pppl a 300% increase within a year.

i guess its supposed to be the 1st step of taking hgh...i donno.. my doc thinks i should try it out.
    I would give it a shot. Yeah nasal spray has been a good way to get it into the blood stream for a long time. I use to use B12 designed that way.

Keep us posted. I wish I had a doc that cool, there is no way mine would consider it.

Thread Information