Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH Cycle

babyface770 is offline Junior Member

HGH Cycle

so i got myself some HGH and ill be getting some more enough for about 5-6 months (costing me an arm and a leg)

but the guy who is getting me the growth is telling me i have to use test prop along with the growth, is this true?

im in my 4th week of test prop cycle doing a 10 week cycle , so when is a good time to start using the growth ?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Asap

i appreciate it ur helping and i did get the point but could you please elaborate , cause im a little

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From how I have seen most people do their AA cycles in conjunction with HGH, they use HGH for a few months first since HGH is such a long process and takes a while before you start seeing the results. Since you're already cycling, it probably doesn't matter as I don't think one is going to benefit from the other too much at this point.

okay so if i start taking my HGH from tomorrow and ill finish my test cycle in around 5 weeks do i go ahead with the PCT medication and it wont conflict with the HGH ?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member

Smile hgh

The claim is hgh works better with test. I think it does. I am taking hgh 3 units 5 days a week along with 50mg of anavar a day and getting great results with no test. I do notice the longer you take the hgh the more muscle density I see. It does seem to be a long term thing. Being in my mid 50's I would like to be able to afford hgh permanently. I am not nearly as knowledgeable as many of the people on this site. I just wanted to post my personal experience with the hgh. It's nice to know that it does still work without test, probably just not as well. I have also used anavar by itself and did not notice the same results as taking along with hgh.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by babyface770 View Post
    okay so if i start taking my HGH from tomorrow and ill finish my test cycle in around 5 weeks do i go ahead with the PCT medication and it wont conflict with the HGH ?
    HGH will help you to hold your gains in PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    The claim is hgh works better with test. I think it does. I am taking hgh 3 units 5 days a week along with 50mg of anavar a day and getting great results with no test. I do notice the longer you take the hgh the more muscle density I see. It does seem to be a long term thing. Being in my mid 50's I would like to be able to afford hgh permanently. I am not nearly as knowledgeable as many of the people on this site. I just wanted to post my personal experience with the hgh. It's nice to know that it does still work without test, probably just not as well. I have also used anavar by itself and did not notice the same results as taking along with hgh.

thanks for sharing

ill be starting tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    HGH will help you to hold your gains in PCT.

okay thanks

how would the hits be ? everyday or every-other day ?

what would you suggest

so i got myself some HGH and ill be getting some more enough for about 5-6 months (costing me an arm and a leg)

but the guy who is getting me the growth is telling me i have to use test prop along with the growth, is this true?

im in my 4th week of test prop cycle doing a 10 week cycle , so when is a good time to start using the growth ?
    Im not sure that HGH will work 'better' with test but having the 2 compounds will obviously give better results as they are both benificial to a BB.

The one thing that slightly worries me with what you have said is that your supplier is telling you that you have to have them both together as this is NOT true. Him saying this would set alarm bells ringing for me as I would suspect that the HGH is fake and he is hoping that the results from the prop will hide this, call me cynical but in the harsh world we live in where money rules so many people over morals I would always exercise caution when it comes to fake gear!

If you suspect it may be fake then there are givaway signs, they can be discussed later if you are worried.

Anyway moving on...Lets take it that you HGH is real, I would of started it before the test as it takes a while before you see the benifits of HGH compared to test. However, there is no reason why you cant start in now and see the benifits in time. Be sure to keep on the HGH thru PCT as it definitely helps you keep your gains.

Good luck
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Im not sure that HGH will work 'better' with test but having the 2 compounds will obviously give better results as they are both benificial to a BB.

The one thing that slightly worries me with what you have said is that your supplier is telling you that you have to have them both together as this is NOT true. Him saying this would set alarm bells ringing for me as I would suspect that the HGH is fake and he is hoping that the results from the prop will hide this, call me cynical but in the harsh world we live in where money rules so many people over morals I would always exercise caution when it comes to fake gear!

If you suspect it may be fake then there are givaway signs, they can be discussed later if you are worried.

Anyway moving on...Lets take it that you HGH is real, I would of started it before the test as it takes a while before you see the benifits of HGH compared to test. However, there is no reason why you cant start in now and see the benifits in time. Be sure to keep on the HGH thru PCT as it definitely helps you keep your gains.

Good luck

well the coach doesn't seem to know jack sadly enough and i had to find out the hard way, long story and i dont want to bore you. which is why i tend to research everything he EVER told me .... EVERYTHING

anyways is it allowed to post pictures of my HGH gear on the forums publicly ?

i would really feel better if you guys see what im taking and give me your thoughts

and thanks a lot for your concern and suggestion , really appreciate it

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    well the coach doesn't seem to know jack sadly enough and i had to find out the hard way, long story and i dont want to bore you. which is why i tend to research everything he EVER told me .... EVERYTHING

i would really feel better if you guys see what im taking and give me your thoughts

Yes as long as lab names aren't visible..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Have you used the HGH yet?
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Yes as long as lab names aren't visible..
    thanks ill cover them up and post

Have you used the HGH yet?
    no sir ,just making sure of everything then ill start right away

well here are my pens each pen contains 5mg the leaflet doesnt say anything about IU

im getting more pens but i did some research and i read that the best kind of growth is that comes in powder form and i do the mix, whats your say regarding this ?

net pic

im getting more pens but i did some research and i read that the best kind of growth is that comes in powder form and i do the mix, whats your say regarding this ?

In my experience the pens are very good and in many ways better than mixing your own. Ive never seen that brand before but I would say its good to go due to the complexity of making pens it is not likley to be faked.
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    thanks for sharing

ill be starting tomorrow

okay thanks

what would you suggest
    5 days on, 2 off
    this is the way I do it

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    5 days on, 2 off
    this is the way I do it
    ill do that

doesnt matter if its a training day or off day right ? i just go with the 5 on and 2 off schedule ?

In my experience the pens are very good and in many ways better than mixing your own. Ive never seen that brand before but I would say its good to go due to the complexity of making pens it is not likley to be faked.

i hope so

but what about the mg to IU conversion ?

okay i got my answer regarding IU conversion

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    any test is fine, it doesn't have to be prop

what would you suggest
    Continuous is obviously better but a lot of guys do a 5 on 2 off routine as it saves money, as you have said you can also do eod and this worked well for me when I did a very short heavy cycle a while ago. Like anything else you have to find what works best for you as everyone reacts in different ways.....

Whichever way you choose try to split your dose and have a shot early AM and one mid afternoon.

Also remember to take T4, I use 100mcg ed.
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    Continuous is obviously better but a lot of guys do a 5 on 2 off routine as it saves money, as you have said you can also do eod and this worked well for me when I did a very short heavy cycle a while ago. Like anything else you have to find what works best for you as everyone reacts in different ways.....

Whichever way you choose try to split your dose and have a shot early AM and one mid afternoon.

Also remember to take T4, I use 100mcg ed.
    Agreed.

Regarding T4, not all the people need it so my advice is to use somatropin for a month at least and then check FT3, FT4 and TSH (if possible also MSH and HTG).
    If any of those values show "asymmetry", then the use of T4 can be contemplated.

well the guy who got the me HGH is gonna get me T3 today :S , will that do ?

well the guy who got the me HGH is gonna get me T3 today :S , will that do ?
    Have a read of this Thyroid Hormone + Growth Hormone with James Daemon, Ph.D.
    -XL

jing jai

woah that was an interesting read , thanks

okay so basically ill be needing to get T4 and not T3 right ?

but BJJ's comment kinda clashes with that "Regarding T4, not all the people need it so my advice is to use somatropin for a month at least and then check FT3, FT4 and TSH"

so im really confused now , do i get T3 pills or T4 , according to the article you made me read its T4 what i should be getting. but it also says this "Although it is largely overlooked in the world of performance enhancement, regulation of the growth hormone response is predominantly determined by positive control of growth hormone gene transcription which is proportional to the concentration of thyroid hormone-receptor complexes, which are influenced by T3 levels"

so it says basically ur GH level will be limited to ur T3 level

ahh im getting freaked out already

Without getting too deep and over complicated and talking from many years of experience both with myslf and other BB's who have stood on stage at international level I would go with T4 and let your body take care of the rest as it does naturally.
    -XL

jing jai

Without getting too deep and over complicated and talking from many years of experience both with myslf and other BB's who have stood on stage at international level I would go with T4 and let your body take care of the rest as it does naturally.
    okay ill ask the coach about T4 and ill hope that he does have them

worse case scenario what if he doesnt have T4 , whats plan B then ?

okay ill ask the coach about T4 and ill hope that he does have them

worse case scenario what if he doesnt have T4 , whats plan B then ?
    My plan B would be to locate some!
    -XL

jing jai

My plan B would be to locate some!
    that is indeed an awesome plan !!

lemme use my contacts and make sure i get some by tonight , dubai is a small place

that is indeed an awesome plan !!

lemme use my contacts and make sure i get some by tonight , dubai is a small place
    Im sure it is....good luck!
    -XL

jing jai

Im sure it is....good luck!
    okay i ordered a box of T4

okay i ordered a box of T4
    Thats good...let us know how the cycle goes....
    -XL

jing jai

Thats good...let us know how the cycle goes....
    thanks for walking through this, really appreciated !!

just one last question before everything is ready , will 4IU be good ? and do i start off with less and work my way up to the desired IU or doesnt really matter

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    It maybe a good idea to start at 2ius and work up..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Yeah as 007 says, start low and work up accoring to sides etc, if you do experience CTS etc then pull back by 25% and then work back up again when you have got used to that.
    -XL

jing jai

any signs i could keep an eye out for regarding the gh not being of top quality or fake ?

BJJ
    any signs i could keep an eye out for regarding the gh not being of top quality or fake ?
    get a pregnancy test

YouSeeIt is offline Junior Member
    as far as working your way up I personally did this:
    week 1: 2IU
    week2 : 3IU
    week 3: 4IU
    week 4: 5IU then i just stayed at five for sixth months and then went to 6IUs for another six months and I have run two aas cycles while on growth and this time it is really helping me keep my gains from last cycle. I took my last shot four weeks ago and I have only lost 4 lbs so far and I havent been lifting. GH is the shit

You could try a pregnancy test as BJJ says, this will tell you if its HCG , however, as you have pens i doudt it will be fake, you could pay to get it tested in a lab or have it and see if you get sides....not everyone gets sides but if you do then at least you know its real!
    -XL

jing jai

im getting my T4 tonight ,, (3-5) am is the best time to hit ?
    id rather not split my dosage into two for convenience reasons

and when do i take my t4 pills ?

thanks again im really excited and freaked out iv been watching how to inject HGH videos and reading about HGH since the morning

If you dont want to split it the have it early morning like you say (3-5am) and go back to sleep, take your t4 before you go to bed.
    -XL

jing jai

If you dont want to split it the have it early morning like you say (3-5am) and go back to sleep, take your t4 before you go to bed.

okay will do

that means ill start sleeping a bit early cause i tend to sleep at 2 or 3 am sometimes

thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information