Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    My HGH experience at 10iu's/day with Chinese generics switching between jintropins and yellow tops(jintropins being slightly better quality)

This was ages ago btw, I notice i went from 25%BF to 15%BF after 4 months without dieting and was on a poor diet, tighter skin, better complexion, increased energy, increased sex drive, better well being, deep sleep, better body composition(more broad/wide looking not humped/shrink-ed), i honestly felt much smarter and head clearer, I also felt uplifted alot more than usual on it, not feeling down or depressed on my bad days.

Side effects were bloat, carpel tunnel, feeling sleep. But some of the sides started to subside after a few weeks for me.
    how long after you started running the g.h did you get these benefits ?

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    how long after you started running the g.h did you get these benefits ?
    2-3 weeks in started noticing fat loss and everything ellse just continued after that, got to a stage after a 2-3 months where i was feeling use to it so i couldn't really tell what it was like to be off HGH, until i actually came off than realize how much better being on HGH is.

2-3 weeks in started noticing fat loss and everything ellse just continued after that, got to a stage after a 2-3 months where i was feeling use to it so i couldn't really tell what it was like to be off HGH, until i actually came off than realize how much better being on HGH is.
    ok thanks mate . im on 5i.u e.d for about 3-4 weeks so far . im not noticing anything that strong . no weight loss so far . just feeling slight pressure in my hands and under my forearms and slight tingling in my hands plus subtle energy rise / feeling of well being
    im guessing if im runnin half what you are then i will really start noticing over the next two weeks

ok thanks mate . im on 5i.u e.d for about 3-4 weeks so far . im not noticing anything that strong . no weight loss so far . just feeling slight pressure in my hands and under my forearms and slight tingling in my hands plus subtle energy rise / feeling of well being
    im guessing if im runnin half what you are then i will really start noticing over the next two weeks
    Yes most definitely, i Kinda felt taking 10IU was too much because i felt my body wasn't utilizing all of it, 5IU is just fine. Splitting it up helped me, taking 5IU in morning than 5IU in afternoon, its important to take it first thing in the morning than any other time, that's when your body is in need of it, After training is good aswel.

Everyone is different with results, hopefully some fatloss will come soon for you but your already starting to feel everything ellse, just sit back and enjoy it while you can.

Yes most definitely, i Kinda felt taking 10IU was too much because i felt my body wasn't utilizing all of it, 5IU is just fine. Splitting it up helped me, taking 5IU in morning than 5IU in afternoon, its important to take it first thing in the morning than any other time, that's when your body is in need of it, After training is good aswel.

Everyone is different with results, hopefully some fatloss will come soon for you but your already starting to feel everything ellse, just sit back and enjoy it while you can.
    ok great many thanks for the input
    iam interested to know why you do the g.h in the mornings ? im not as experienced as you however i understood that the body does all its growing ,repairing and basically everything while your asleep

so thats why id been doing it at night before i go to sleep . i was just assuming that was the best time to do it

iam intrigued to know why the morning is the best time ? what difference will it make , thanks

I had the same assumptions about time of injection. After a few weeks the effects have been slight. I use HGH for maintaining gains with PCT.

ok great many thanks for the input
    iam interested to know why you do the g.h in the mornings ? im not as experienced as you however i understood that the body does all its growing ,repairing and basically everything while your asleep

so thats why id been doing it at night before i go to sleep . i was just assuming that was the best time to do it

iam intrigued to know why the morning is the best time ? what difference will it make , thanks
    Because your body's hgh is in its lowest point when you wake up in the morning and at night when you sleep your own body's natural gh kicks in.

Because your body's hgh is in its lowest point when you wake up in the morning and at night when you sleep your own body's natural gh kicks in.
    ok thanks mate , good to know

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    great read. Id love to run hgh starting on my next cycle, pending I can find a real source....

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Thread Information