Enden is offline New Member

HGH, possible side effects. Need some advice.

I've been using HGH for some weeks. I started with 1 i.u. a day, regulated up to 3 i.u. a day, and I'm currently using 2 i.u. a day. I'm having some trouble, which I think is because of low estrogen level caused by use of anastrozole (which I'm no longer using), but I'm not sure if that's all.

My joints ache and cracks a bit. I know HGH can cause som aching, but never heard about cracking. Anyone knows? It's usually related to low estrogen level, as far as I know. Today I've had a funny feeling in the chest area when walking, don't know how to describe it. It's like eating loaf which almost causes hickup. My heart rythm have been racing slightly, and a there is a couple of times today I've had to sit down because it feels like I'm about to faint. I know HGH can give you diabetes. I just checked my blood sugar, and it's fine. This began after my body adjusted to a ketogenic diet, which diabetics never should use. Any thoughs?

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    Fainting and chest is likely your keto diet. HGH will cause some joint soreness, but you already pointed out your anastrozole use probably has your estrogen low, which will compound your joint problems. Also, you gotta eat right, and eat a lot it you're gonna use growth.

Drink a lot of water, eat well, and get your bloodwork done. Otherwise you're guessing which of those three things is causing which of your symptoms, and might ned up self medicating the wrong things

Enden is offline New Member
    Yeah, that's what I thought, but I've been on this diet a couple of times earlier this year, without any problems. The link between HGH, diabetes and ketogenic diet concerns me. Thanks for advice.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH will prevent the sugars in your blood from being absorbed for about 30min to 60min after a shot. So you have high blood sugar if you eat carbs soon after to pin HGH. If you do this too many times you could get type II diabetes.

Thread Information