fnm166 is offline New Member

IGF-1 LR3 Questions

Ive just read the educational threads and it seemed as though the LR3 wasn't a bad choice,but after reading the threads people don't seem to like it. I was thinking about using trying the LR3 during my PCT of my next cycle since it has no effect on natural levels of testosterone . I was planning on running 20mcgs - 40 mcgs for 4 weeks post work out bi-laterally.

Is this worth while ?

My second question is that I am having trouble getting Acetic Acid to mix the solution. Ive been told a couple alternatives, but I was wondering if anyone had their own opinions?

Finally, when reconstituting, do you prefer using BA or NaCl?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I like igf lr3 to use with pct and as a stand alone.

I only use bac water or NaCl with igf. I've never used acetic acid. No clue or idea why bac water got such a bad rep with igf and no one has yet to prove that it is bad for it. Works for me.

I don't need Acetic Acid at all? I was worried about AA and possible necrosis with site injections.

Is it possible to just mix 1cc of BA of NaCl into the powder directly, and keep it refridgerated?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've always mixed IGF-lr3 with AA. It's supposed to keep the IGF active for a longer period of time. The first time I injected it felt exactly like a wasp sting. I then mixed with BW, it was like injecting HGH. Felt nothing.

Do you always inject one hour post-work out in the muscle you just worked out?

What ratio do you reconstitute the solutions with?

Has anyone ever had any issues with necrosis?

Thread Information