Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

z06vett is offline Associate Member
    wow good info

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I won't give my dog products from China, nor will I use hgh ever again from China. Using a quality brand now and I now know what the real effects from hgh are. The stuff is amazing, twice as much money, but results are great. Also the bump from 2iu to 3iu's is incredible. Just an FYI. Also, I tried the pens before from the same country as my new high quality hgh and effects were nothing. May have been fake cause it was a different source than my recent hgh which does need refrigerated. I like the hgh that needs refrigerated.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I won't give my dog products from China, nor will I use hgh ever again from China. Using a quality brand now and I now know what the real effects from hgh are. The stuff is amazing, twice as much money, but results are great. Also the bump from 2iu to 3iu's is incredible. Just an FYI. Also, I tried the pens before from the same country as my new high quality hgh and effects were nothing. May have been fake cause it was a different source than my recent hgh which does need refrigerated. I like the hgh that needs refrigerated.

did you not used to refridgerate your gh?

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

did you not used to refridgerate your gh?
    Sorry for misunderstanding. Always refrigerate. Was referring to pens that need no refrigeration. They did not work. I have some knowledge. Lol

DanB is offline Banned
    pens need refridgeration aswell unless the cartridge is empty

DanB is offline Banned
    mabey that why they didnt work, where did you store them and for how long

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    mabey that why they didnt work, where did you store them and for how long
    Actually i do remember refrigerating after first use. They were pre mixed. The supplier said incredible technology!! Same supplier as chinese junk. I used 1 pen in about a week and a half. 5 on 2 off. A friend used the same product with no results also. Probably just bad product. Different supplier from my present. Thanks for brining that up as i don't want wrong info on this site. Happy with current product and pens are not affordable I'm in late 50's and would like to pretty much stay on for at least 18 months before a break. My present product is more affordable. All about finding the good stuff and stick with it.

Attila the Horn is offline New Member
    Have there been any counterfeits made of pharm grade HGH? For instance...and counterfeits made of genotropin?

BluePoker is offline New Member
    Probably a long shot, but was curious if anyone might know about this. I currently live in China, and I am pretty good friends with a doctor here. We got into the discussion of HGH, and he said that if I was interested he could get me the real stuff. He claimed that the quality of Chinese HGH, even real was incredibly low. For example you can go to a pharmacy here and they sell it over the counter, you need a doctor's note, but still. He said that if I actually wanted the real stuff he would need to order it from Hong Kong. He said that the pharmacy companies there have the real stuff and him being a licensed doctor he is allowed to order stuff from Hong Kong pharmacies. I have no idea how to actually check to see if it's really from HK, if it's really HGH, and if he even knows what he's talking about.

Anyone have any idea about HK HGH? Also as a heads up just thought I'd mention that this guy doesn't trust Chinese HGH in the least bit. Also this is not an offer, as I could not ask the doctor to sell it for anyone else.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All of it is a crap shoot, there are boards that are testing many of the brands right now with very mixed results varying from totally fake to over dosed and of course everything in between. Also there seems to be some questions about the consistency of even the ones that are testing right some times.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    All of it is a crap shoot, there are boards that are testing many of the brands right now with very mixed results varying from totally fake to over dosed and of course everything in between. Also there seems to be some questions about the consistency of even the ones that are testing right some times.
    The testing methods they're using are not accurate as they are incapable of testing whether or not the HGH is "biologically active". I made a thread about this a while back but here it is again:

There's always a lot of talk on here about people wanting to get their GH tested and recently another board has posted results of several generic GH brands that they paid to have tested at a licensed US facility.

The problem with giving these tests any credibility is that there currently isn't a proper method of testing a recombinant protein based drug for "biological activity". In other words it could test to be pure 191aa GH and have absolutely none of the desired effect when administered. This article is written by Boris Y. Zaslavsky, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Cornell University Medical College.

Recombinant DNA (rDNA) technology has led to the development of new protein -based drugs that are gaining worldwide regulatory approval. Human growth hormone , human insulin , β- and γ-interferons, and erythropoietin are just a few examples of approved rDNA-derived biopharmaceuticals.

The biological effects, purity, and potency of a drug is governed by the chemical structure of the drug for both traditional drugs and biopharmaceuticals. Standard analytical methodologies used for structural analysis of conventional drugs are, however, inadequate for complete characterization of protein -based products.

Two main reasons for this inadequacy are the large molecular size and conformational flexibility of protein -based drugs. The large molecular size hinders the possibility to detect, for example, repla***ent or chemical modification of a single amino acid residue or a change in a single glycosylation site. These alterations of the biomolecule structure, however, may lead to subtle changes of the molecule conformation resulting in significant changes in the pharmacological properties of the product.

Additionally, the wrong choice of manufacturing conditions or formulation may lead to improperly folded polypeptide chains which are biologically inactive. Hence, further methodologies capable of analysis of the protein conformation are needed.

Currently, the analysis of biopharmaceuticals relies heavily on the use of sophisticated methods for the demonstration of the structural identity, homogeneity and purity of the products. These methods include amino acid and carbohydrate analysis, N- and C-terminal sequence analysis, spectroscopic (UV, CD, ORD) analysis, peptide mapping, electrophoresis, chromatographic purity profile methods, potency/activity assays, etc. It must be emphasized that no one method is considered to be sufficient in itself, and that multiple methods are necessary to completely characterize and/or control such products.

For example, amino acid analysis for proteins with molecular weights above about 16 kilodaltons is known to be of very limited value. While useful for identification of the target protein , N-terminal and C-terminal sequencing only partially characterize the protein . Analysis of the primary structure, however, is insufficient to assure the biological potency of a protein , particularly since the potency depends on the protein conformation.

The conformation of proteins is usually analyzed by optical spectroscopy, such as UV spectroscopy, fluorescence spectroscopy, optical rotary dispersion, or circular dichroism. These methods are generally not sensitive enough to detect the subtle conformational changes caused by small alterations in the protein structure, especially if these changes do not affect side-chain chromophores from tryptophan, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and cysteine residues within the protein . Furthermore, these methods as well as others, such as electrophoresis, isoelectric focusing, differential scanning calorimetry, light scattering, ultracentrifugation, gel filtration, and immunological assays, only provide information about a particular structural or functional feature of a protein .

Chromatography is currently the most widely used analytical method for determining the purity of small organic drugs. Four modes of High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) currently used for protein analysis are size-exclusion, ion-exchange, reversed-phase, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography. All these HPLC methods, though commonly employed to monitor the purity of biopharmaceuticals, are usually incapable of resolving proteins that differ by one or two residues or detecting other small changes in the macromolecular structure.

Hence, while chromatography is sufficient for determining whether a small organic drug is functional, the evaluation of a biopharmaceutical requires measurements of biological activity. Many of these measurements are the animal-based assays, particularly when the mechanism of action of the biopharmaceutical is not well defined. These assays are generally imprecise (with variability often 30% to 100%), time-consuming, and costly, and are not rugged. Cell culture assays can be used when the protein -based drug produces a measurable response in a cell-based system. The variability of these assays is much lower, often in the range of 10% to 30% or better (e.g., in vitro clot lysis assay has a variability of about 5%).

Physicochemical tests are much faster, more precise, and more reliable than biological assays. A physicochemical test providing information related to the biological potency of a protein -based drug would improve the control of the safety and efficacy of the drug.

Such a test should meet the following requirements: (1) it should provide information quantitatively related to the biological potency of a biopharmaceutical, (2) it should be capable of detecting minor changes in the structure of large macromolecules, (3) it should be especially sensitive to the structural changes affecting the efficacy of a biomacromolecule, (4) it should be sensitive to the presence of impurities in the product in quantities as small as 0.1 to 0.01 wt. %, (5) it should be simple, precise, and rugged, and (6) it should be time-, labor-, and cost-effective so as not to increase the overall cost of the product. Even if only some of these requirements were met, the test would improve the possibilities for assuring the safety and efficacy of biopharmaceuticals, such as recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH).

Blackbird55 is offline New Member

Chinese gh

If the Chinese Gh is fake why do my nails and hair grow
    Faster if those sneaky chinese have come up with a way to mimick
    Those sides they can have my money out of principle for being so
    Smart. All products are made cheaper in china
    Simple economics.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Great post!

z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Can any body tell me about Eruohormones Somatropin! has anybody tried this product???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePoker View Post
    Probably a long shot, but was curious if anyone might know about this. I currently live in China, and I am pretty good friends with a doctor here. We got into the discussion of HGH, and he said that if I was interested he could get me the real stuff. He claimed that the quality of Chinese HGH, even real was incredibly low. For example you can go to a pharmacy here and they sell it over the counter, you need a doctor's note, but still. He said that if I actually wanted the real stuff he would need to order it from Hong Kong. He said that the pharmacy companies there have the real stuff and him being a licensed doctor he is allowed to order stuff from Hong Kong pharmacies. I have no idea how to actually check to see if it's really from HK, if it's really HGH, and if he even knows what he's talking about.

Anyone have any idea about HK HGH? Also as a heads up just thought I'd mention that this guy doesn't trust Chinese HGH in the least bit. Also this is not an offer, as I could not ask the doctor to sell it for anyone else.

If it were me I would trust the doctor because if he was trying to scam you wouldn't he just let you get the Chinese HGH?

DanB is offline Banned
    Last edited by DanB; 04-05-2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: bad idea

Razor is offline Banned
    I would only trust anasome directly from the lab and verification through the serial numbers

Hephens is offline Member
    I just got my jintropins "greentops" from china i can vouch that my hgh is real. On 10iu/day, its been 1 week in and i am noticing carpel tunnel, my hands are swollen and is tight to clench my fists. I feel soo sleepy during the day always gotta take quick naps and my energy levels have gone up. My well being has dramatically improved, i'm feeling more uplifted and also fat loss already after 1 week!!! But thats because i am on 10iu/day and getting them at a good price. Iv only had Hgh from china, you just have to find a trusted source and when you do, It can end up being cheap. Unlike buying from third parties who bump up the prices and or worse selling fakes.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    I just got my jintropins "greentops" from china i can vouch that my hgh is real. On 10iu/day, its been 1 week in and i am noticing carpel tunnel, my hands are swollen and is tight to clench my fists. I feel soo sleepy during the day always gotta take quick naps and my energy levels have gone up. My well being has dramatically improved, i'm feeling more uplifted and also fat loss already after 1 week!!! But thats because i am on 10iu/day and getting them at a good price. Iv only had Hgh from china, you just have to find a trusted source and when you do, It can end up being cheap. Unlike buying from third parties who bump up the prices and or worse selling fakes.
    Man 10iu has me wired. 5-8iu makes me tired
    At 10 my joints hurt at night..I'm gonna have to work back up to 10iu slowly
    Last edited by Razor; 04-16-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Firefighter33 is offline New Member
    I think that this is the best post about GH that I ever read in the net.
    Remember that China has low prices because thay have a cheapest manpower in the world, and they are the major API's producers with India.
    In South America we are almost slaves from China's sources, because the commercial grade GH it's very expensive.
    Regards
    FF

ybica is offline New Member
    Hi,
    I was looking to buy jintropin. I came across the website which directed me to other website to order. They gave 3 options buy minimum of 5 kits of jintropin (10 iu/ vial) or 5 kits of Hypertropin (12 iu/vial) or IGF-1. I selected Hypertropin because was told it is same as jintropin. I sent money via western union, and received green vials packed into boxes of Densum (hair growth serum). When I complained I was told it was the only way for the vials not to be seized by customs. See pictures below. I spent a lot of money on this stuff, and really medically need the real product, please advise. I wish I came across this thread before I ordered. I guess I was to desperate. Can you tell me where I can test it for purity, it was mentioned that some sent their samples to University lab (I would like to know where to send). What do you think?
    Thank you,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	550 
Size:	394.2 KB 
ID:	124485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-01.jpeg 
Views:	699 
Size:	422.6 KB 
ID:	124486Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-02.jpeg 
Views:	830 
Size:	388.2 KB 
ID:	124487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-03.jpeg 
Views:	906 
Size:	363.5 KB 
ID:	124488

DanB is offline Banned
    Sorry bro you got scammed, they arent legit resellers because for 1 the authorised sellers dont operate via website, the process you went through is exactly how they do not operate, there no miniimum, no western union, they wont ship to USA, they dont sell hypertropin, there loose powder in your vial, looks like far too much powder

Sorry man but those are generic green tops and I highly doubt it's real GH.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yep you got screwed. Sorry
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ybica is offline New Member
    Hi guys,
    Thank you for the feedback.
    I complained to the seller that he sold me fake HGH. Seller then replied with the story how they split from Gensci in 2007 and making Hypertropin now independently. He also offered to pay for the lab to test it : “we encourage you to find an independent lab of your choice, which is capable of testing for real 191 amino acid sequence somatropin (HGH) and have a sample of our product tested. We will pay for the testing if we can get a copy of the lab result paper so we can publish it as reference for other people who ask for such proof of quality”
    I kind of interested to see what they sold me, do you know any good analytical labs that can perform testing?
    Thank you

Because your not going to find a lab to test it and the cost to test if its bio available is not something anyone will pay for.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    is it a rumor there is only one location that makes gh in china????

DanB is offline Banned
    Jintropin and Ansomone are only 2 that I know of, but neither will sell to USA, mainly Hong Kong and Eastern Europe, there prob more fake then legit too, especially with the Jins

Jintropin is registered in Hong Kong, Ukraine and Russia and sold in pharmacys

Ansomone is used in China, hospitals, pharmacy etc, not 100% sure if it is registered anywhere else though
    Last edited by DanB; 07-15-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    It was me that sent my HGH away to a lab to have it tested.

If you Google SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis, you should find places in your country that will perform the analysis you require.

I was really pleasantly surprised when my Lab results came back, it gave me the confidence to continue.

Compared to the cost of the HGH, the testing was minimal and well worth it for the peace of mind.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would like to sy I know very little about HGH....But it seems to me...IMO that the so called side effects are easily mimiced....and that with out a RX or a pro BB source its probably not real. I was one of those guys who had such a HG spike when I was 16, I looked like I was 30...full beard(thick) 16 arms benching 250 natural..........I bought the beer lol......MY point is I never remember tingling anywhere......just growing pains that would keep me up in horrific pain some nights. I don't remember bloating, tingling and some of the other so called side effects? Good clean HGH should just make you feel amazing in short....not superman in size or strenghth...unless abused.........but an over all clean sense of well being!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post
    It was me that sent my HGH away to a lab to have it tested.

If you Google SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis, you should find places in your country that will perform the analysis you require.

I was really pleasantly surprised when my Lab results came back, it gave me the confidence to continue.

Compared to the cost of the HGH, the testing was minimal and well worth it for the peace of mind.
    and your test doesnt tell you if its bio available. Thats the important part and the hardest part for them to make.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, the SDS-PAGE analysis and MALDI-TOF analysis does not tell you if the HGH is active, it only confirms if what you have is pure.

The follow up blood spot test for IGF-1 told me I had a values of 424 ng/ml which would be good for a 16 year old and I am 57 years old, so agree that you need an IGF-1 test on top of the mass spectrometer test to finally resolve whether you have a product that delivers.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Ok then if you want me to start using pharm hgh so bad let me know where I can get it and the cost via pm and I will see the difference first hand! "Use pharm grade, use pharm grade" is not as easy as you make it sound! Its hard to finduseQUOTE=marcus300;5668671]Don't be misdirected by 2 members who have never used pharm grade and have only been using generics for 2 yrs. How can any of these give any kind of feedback except on the products they have been using. As well you know you and many other bodybuilders were fooled by generics for many years so reading into their excuses or beliefs doesn't put any new light on anything, infact they are back in time to be honest because I and many others were shouting and claiming the same thing 10 years ago.

Things have advanced, there are more members/Mods/Vets who have tried pharm grade who can without doubt state that generics have been a waste of time and don't even compare to pharm grade. This is from experience from using generics for yrs and pharm grade. We can get generic/pharm grade hgh tested but we still come up against testing for the hormone to be active, the price for such test comes into the thousands and not hundreds and many of the generics companies know this.

I personally feel you have to go off experience from users who have used many generics and pharm grades and listen to them. I also know that its an impossibility to try and convince the new generic users that they have been wasting their money or buying fake because they simply are blinded by so called results/sides and more so price. I would only use hgh from a licenced lab and I would never use generics again if they were free.[/QUOTE]

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney
    Ok then if you want me to start using pharm hgh so bad let me know where I can get it and the cost via pm and I will see the difference first hand! "Use pharm grade, use pharm grade" is not as easy as you make it sound! Its hard to finduseQUOTE=marcus300;5668671]Don't be misdirected by 2 members who have never used pharm grade and have only been using generics for 2 yrs. How can any of these give any kind of feedback except on the products they have been using. As well you know you and many other bodybuilders were fooled by generics for many years so reading into their excuses or beliefs doesn't put any new light on anything, infact they are back in time to be honest because I and many others were shouting and claiming the same thing 10 years ago.

Things have advanced, there are more members/Mods/Vets who have tried pharm grade who can without doubt state that generics have been a waste of time and don't even compare to pharm grade. This is from experience from using generics for yrs and pharm grade. We can get generic/pharm grade hgh tested but we still come up against testing for the hormone to be active, the price for such test comes into the thousands and not hundreds and many of the generics companies know this.

I personally feel you have to go off experience from users who have used many generics and pharm grades and listen to them. I also know that its an impossibility to try and convince the new generic users that they have been wasting their money or buying fake because they simply are blinded by so called results/sides and more so price. I would only use hgh from a licenced lab and I would never use generics again if they were free.
    [/QUOTE]

That's fishing and it's not allowed.

Glastokid is offline New Member
    May i have your source please mate...ive whittled mine down to two after 2 weeks of searching every day and discarding the ones that i have the slightest dubiousness about.. ive been offered igf1 lr3 at $ 80 10 vials*10 iu and water. would you like the site

Quote Originally Posted by Glastokid
    May i have your source please mate...ive whittled mine down to two after 2 weeks of searching every day and discarding the ones that i have the slightest dubiousness about.. ive been offered igf1 lr3 at $ 80 10 vials*10 iu and water. would you like the site
    I'm sure this was suppose to be a pm to someone, but no fishing or prices.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Got some chinese generics from a friend.. testing with a preg test tonight.. c'mon hcg !

I figure I bought "pharm grade" hcg n the chinese faked it with who the fvck knows.. so hopefully they were nice enough to fake hgh blue tops with hcg

Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Got some chinese generics from a friend.. testing with a preg test tonight.. c'mon hcg !

I figure I bought "pharm grade" hcg n the chinese faked it with who the fvck knows.. so hopefully they were nice enough to fake hgh blue tops with hcg
    Shit!! Lol

Glastokid is offline New Member
    how do i do that wolfman and how do i tell people about a site i want to order but want to know if its been used before

Quote Originally Posted by Glastokid
    how do i do that wolfman and how do i tell people about a site i want to order but want to know if its been used before
    With four post you don't.

Thread Information