Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Didnt realize
    even so i doubt theyd test it . or go beyond the standard drug testing

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post

even so i doubt theyd test it . or go beyond the standard drug testing
    Yeah not sure , wish I knew their methods. But as someone stated in previous post, even if they let them go, not sure with all the handling and the temperature if they will be any good. It's summer here in Aus and it's been stinking hot ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    Ankebio has a stupid type of marketing/sales team. They go on b2b websites and sell their stuff like its a protein supplement not a RX pharmaceutical product. In my opinion that makes them look childish and desperate market seekers and also opens them to all sorts of risks. But i never tested ankebio neither i heard bad reviews except what marcus said, i was taking what marcus300 said for granted, if a big-time well respected mod said Ankebio is shit, it must be right? I feel stupid now for taking this information for granted... i actually don't know if they really ever sold fakes, i know for fact many guys on this forum PM me saying their Ansomone was top notch and never got scammed, everyone can draw their own conclusion.
    of all the g.h out there ansomone is the one id love to test

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Yeah not sure , wish I knew their methods. But as someone stated in previous post, even if they let them go, not sure with all the handling and the temperature if they will be any good. It's summer here in Aus and it's been stinking hot ?

yes its a big worry . i know guys there who lay off buying during the summer for this very reason

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ankbio sold top quality hgh and it was sold by the factory and the monies was deposited into their company account. They sold quality hgh for a few years I used rather alot of it and also some friends who are competitors had amazing results so I knew I could vouch for them. I even had sent to me a lab report what tested the purity which I am sure is posted here somewhere. Many members also bought Ankbio's hgh and were very satisfied and if anyone asked me about hgh I passed on who was top quality at this time, many staff and members used them and the quality of Ankbio hgh wasn't in question because of the results people were getting and the high amount of good feedback I was getting.

I started to get friends and members questioning the quality of the latest batch of Ankbio, persoanlly I wasn't on them at the time when I first started to get this feedback so I made an order and found out myself that the latest hgh what was being sent out was different, then I got Ronnie Rowland who had used them for a long time get in touch with me and tell me he thinks his hgh is fake or underdosed. By the time I tried it I had many pm's giving me feedback that they thought Ankbio was selling fakes because the results and sides were not the same, I can vouch for this along side many of my friends. Once I knew this information I started to post it here along side with Ronnie R, I didnt want to post this information because I was one of the guys who recommend them but if Ankbio started to selectively scam customers by selling fakes or undedosed hgh I knew I had to get it out there for everyone to see and then they can make their own minds up. The whole thing exploded and others started to mention it and one guy from ProM had a blood test which showed normal levels which he posted in this thread somewhere.

I personally think they started to selcetively scam the underground market with either underdosed or fake hgh and I stop using them, many others also stopped using them because of the feedback what people were stated in this thread from guys who are experienced and used hgh. They may still send out quality hgh but when something like this happens you lose faith and thats what happened, up to you if you want to risk buying them again and if you do please post some feedback. Just be careful of certern members who try and divert your attention especially people who are sat in a lab in China and who may well have his fingers stuck in some UGL producing generic's, strange how things started to get hot under his collar when he found out I had his pm's and emails what he sent to memebrs
    The above down fall of Ankibio can be blamed on me. I believe I am a walking human jinx when it comes to some things like this. They sold good HGH until the day I contacted them and placed an order. Such the same as most ever stock I have ever bough will be a long time thriving company until I decide to purchase a quantity of stock then they will be delisted within days. No joke. IF I bought Microsoft stock they would be bankrupt within 6 months I have no doubt. I dont think I have ever bought a product, appliance or investment that has ever worked out the 1st time. Most everything I have to return for one reason or another or such as a business it just goes under. lol

OK maybe it's not QUIT that bad but pretty damn close. Everything does work out its just I have to work 3x harder than I should to make it work.

Yup that was me and it's a BIG concern. HGH has to be kept cool. A short time exposed to room temperature it will start to degrade. Just a couple of days it's worthless and all the enzymes are dead. I know the pain, trust me. I have/had a large batch in a fridge at relatives when a typhoon hit and they lost all power for weeks. I told them to just toss it out. There way no physical way to keep it cool and it was in the high 80s loiw 90s

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The above down fall of Ankibio can be blamed on me. I believe I am a walking human jinx when it comes to some things like this. They sold good HGH until the day I contacted them and placed an order. Such the same as most ever stock I have ever bough will be a long time thriving company until I decide to purchase a quantity of stock then they will be delisted within days. No joke. IF I bought Microsoft stock they would be bankrupt within 6 months I have no doubt. I dont think I have ever bought a product, appliance or investment that has ever worked out the 1st time. Most everything I have to return for one reason or another or such as a business it just goes under. lol

OK maybe it's not QUIT that bad but pretty damn close. Everything does work out its just I have to work 3x harder than I should to make it work.
    hahaha exactly the same as me . i think id just ordered my second box and discovered this forum and then the suspicions of ankie .... devastated

hahaha exactly the same as me . i think id just ordered my second box and discovered this forum and then the suspicions of ankie .... devastated
    Well laid plans turned to ashes. Been there many times. Seems no matter how much research you do, how careful you are it's still a crap shoot and the odds are in the favor of the house.

It really makes me believe there is a supreme being who watches over us and has a SICK sense of humor...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

LMFAO so its your fault

What was your ankbio hgh like, did you try it?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    LMFAO so its your fault

What was your ankbio hgh like, did you try it?
    It looks like this. It's was sitting inside of a refrigerator waiting for me here. Hmmmm no power for about a month now. Bye bye.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parents house 1.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	131943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21920_10200189529884925_1972305509_n.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	131944

It looks like this. It's was sitting inside of a refrigerator waiting for me here. Hmmmm no power for about a month now. Bye bye.

haha ah right...Ive still get decent feedback from some members so I think they selectively scam or turn out underdosed and fakes together to confuse people...

where the hell is that ? what happened ?

where the hell is that ? what happened ?
    Davo Philippines. San Antonio province after typhoon Paulblo on Dec 11th. Thats the in-laws house. It faired better than most. 1st typhoon to hit the area in over 100 years.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Davo Philippines. San Antonio province after typhoon Paulblo on Dec 11th. Thats the in-laws house. It faired better than most. 1st typhoon to hit the area in over 100 years.
    Damn when you first posted about being a jinx I was already feeling bad due to the powder fiasco, now I see this....I had always wondered about you screen-name. Much sympathy brotha, you (and family) have had a damn rough go of things. Hopefully you got your three strikes behind you now.

FFM

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Damn when you first posted about being a jinx I was already feeling bad due to the powder fiasco, now I see this....I had always wondered about you screen-name. Much sympathy brotha, you (and family) have had a damn rough go of things. Hopefully you got your three strikes behind you now.

FFM
    Dont forget about the 2 deceased wives now. OK the 2nd one I was already divorced when she died so that doesn't really count.

ok thats bad luck im sorry for them

Dont forget about the 2 deceased wives now. OK the 2nd one I was already divorced when she died so that doesn't really count.
    a jinx or a serial killer ?

a jinx or a serial killer ?
    Never charged or suspected so No on the 2nd part. Still not sure about the 1st
    I like to think/say they just couldn't live without me.

Never charged or suspected so No on the 2nd part. Still not sure about the 1st
    I like to think/say they just couldn't live without me.
    hahaha beautiful.....

I'll scan and post the letter in 12 hours when I'm home from work. The letter clearly states the contents tested positive for human growth hormone somatrophin igf1. Also stated each vial contained 12iu's.
    I won't disclose the brand but it's not Chinese shit that's for sure.

Can you scan and post the letter please.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post

Can you scan and post the letter please.
    It's in a new thread I made.

Keep in mind blank vials, unrelated box.

It's in a new thread I made.

Keep in mind blank vials, unrelated box.

I read your other post and saw your seizure letter. I understand your reasoning but I have to agree with some of the other people that the HGH conclusion is based more on experience or conclusion then it is actual testing. As said it would be very expensive for them to send it out and have it actually tested. I'm sure after you have seen hundreds of samples come through it's easy to tell what is what just by looking at it or at least give him a best guess scenario.

Honestly I am NOT trying to be a d*ck or rain on your parade but I am trying to use a little common sense logic. Hopefully you're right and what your source is sending you is legit.

I read your other post and saw your seizure letter. I understand your reasoning but I have to agree with some of the other people that the HGH conclusion is based more on experience or conclusion then it is actual testing. As said it would be very expensive for them to send it out and have it actually tested. I'm sure after you have seen hundreds of samples come through it's easy to tell what is what just by looking at it or at least give him a best guess scenario.

Honestly I am NOT trying to be a d*ck or rain on your parade but I am trying to use a little common sense logic. Hopefully you're right and what your source is sending you is legit.
    Nah it's cool bro, I know where your coming from and I agree with your point.

Nah it's cool bro, I know where your coming from and I agree with your point.

Cool. I know its really easy to sound like you/I am being a d*ck or always negative online but thats not the my intention.

Freddie fireman- no fishing please. Post deleted.

Freddiefireman is offline New Member
    Sorry marcus... i wasnt trying to fish. I am new to this forum and dont quite know the rules... so i apologize

There is also the concern of winter shipping. Where I am it gets below freezing often during the winter.

Chuck

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    There is also the concern of winter shipping. Where I am it gets below freezing often during the winter.

Chuck
    So what? You can let gh at -5 and its top shape.

yeah . isnt it the summer months that would be a problem ...?

OK-just thought I'd post a thought about below temp. destroying HGH. So it doesn't matter if it is stored below freezing?

Chuck

Hi Swithuk

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    OK-just thought I'd post a thought about below temp. destroying HGH. So it doesn't matter if it is stored below freezing?

Chuck

Hi Swithuk
    Unless its liquid gh or reconstituted, you can freeze it without any problem. summer is when you should worry about temp.

Unless its liquid gh or reconstituted, you can freeze it without any problem. summer is when you should worry about temp.
    Sheven,
    Does that mean if it's in powder form and I put it in the freezer that it will add to it's shelf life? That's is it won't expire as per the expiry date or would you not risk it?

10-4

Sheven is offline Banned
    Sheven,
    Does that mean if it's in powder form and I put it in the freezer that it will add to it's shelf life? That's is it won't expire as per the expiry date or would you not risk it?

It will not add to shelf life but freezing wont destroy freeze-dryed hgh, after all has been freezed at -50 before you got it

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edwin,

Google freeze drying it will help you to understand the process.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    I love my Ripps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese HGH concerns-image-1196632356.jpg  
    Last edited by testluva; 01-28-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Take a look at these generic blue tops. Notice the compression of the HGH is not that tight! When you look at a quality HGH the compound are compressed with high end quality vacuum sealer. The pucks are smaller and tighter. That will give you an indication of a high end quality manufacturing lab. The lesser grade stuff have weaker vacuum sealers and are not that compressed. The tighter the puck looks the better chance of a quality manufacturer lab.

When you insert your syringe you will hear the vacuum seal release. The sound of a vacuum release gives one indication of a quality lab with expensive vacuum sealers.

This still doesn't prove it's real HGH but its a start.
    They are just vials of sh1t. The colour of the tops is totally irrelevant, they are just tops that's all. If they had ran out of blue tops then they would of bought another colour, let's say green or yellow, and then they would call the crap in side green tops or yellow tops. We have had this debate 1000 times about these tops, when are people going to get the message? The chineese are laughing at whoever buys this rubbish, then they buy a range rover with your cash and laugh some more, in fact I bet they laugh all the time and so would you if you could sell your sh1t and p1ss for $1000's.
    -XL

jing jai

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Take a look at these generic blue tops. Notice the compression of the HGH is not that tight! When you look at a quality HGH the compound are compressed with high end quality vacuum sealer. The pucks are smaller and tighter. That will give you an indication of a high end quality manufacturing lab. The lesser grade stuff have weaker vacuum sealers and are not that compressed. The tighter the puck looks the better chance of a quality manufacturer lab.

When you insert your syringe you will hear the vacuum seal release. The sound of a vacuum release gives one indication of a quality lab with expensive vacuum sealers.

This still doesn't prove it's real HGH but its a start.
    I dont know from where you got this information but from my experience what you just said is totally non-sense. The puck thickness and vacuum negative pressure inside the vial has nothing to do with the fact that the vacuum "sealer" is expensive or not, if its junk machine or top notch. It all has to do with the time and freezing diagram that is set by the operator, you can make super-tight and super negative pressure inside a vial with the cheapest lyo. There is no vacuum sealer in the production, the vacuum is caused by the vacuum pump that sucks all the air out of the lyo (freeze-dryer) so that the water can sublimate faster during the freezing part, as well lack of air is a better for preserving the freeze-dried material. So forget it, all this visual and optical analysis is bullshit, the best looking vials and best compressed puck can be pure mannitol. Doesn't matter the vial shape, top color, stopper color, puck size and look, this is like analyzing blood just by looking and smelling it then decide the patient can go home declaring him healthy meanwhile he has AIDS.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They are just vials of sh1t. The colour of the tops is totally irrelevant, they are just tops that's all. If they had ran out of blue tops then they would of bought another colour, let's say green or yellow, and then they would call the crap in side green tops or yellow tops. We have had this debate 1000 times about these tops, when are people going to get the message? The chineese are laughing at whoever buys this rubbish, then they buy a range rover with your cash and laugh some more, in fact I bet they laugh all the time and so would you if you could sell your sh1t and p1ss for $1000's.
    Yes i agree it's all generic junk. People still talking about the color of tops. I'm guessing that the color of tops was started by accident. All generic junk! Seems like it's going to take awhile for people to start saying GENERIC JUNK! At this point, if you have been reading this forum, genrerics should be common knowledge to be junk. No disrespect to the post, but this thread has been going on a long time and i think most of the debates and interest relates to counterfeit brands discovery.As the thread is named, "Chinese hGh concerns." That to a lot of us that means all Chinese hgh, not just genereics.

Agreed ^^^

Thread Information