Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    To be honest bro and without being rude, i hardly see any difference in those photos. If ive been on for 6 months id expect to be far more cut than you appear to be...

If it was me id be very disappointed in those results, sorry...
    I agree.

6 months on gh and you should be very tight and very lean.
    -XL

jing jai

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    To be honest bro and without being rude, i hardly see any difference in those photos. If ive been on for 6 months id expect to be far more cut than you appear to be...

If it was me id be very disappointed in those results, sorry...
    I agree^^ I dont see any difference either.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I sent an email to my source, his first inital is with an "H" (for those who know who im talking about) the other day to hear his side of the story... He swears by hit RIPs and says that he is more than happy to replace any "bad" rips... He even offered to pay for my blood test...

heres what he wrote:

"hi bro,

thank you for email. bro let me say a few things on this subject.

bro i have been in this business of selling hgh for the last 5 years now and i have keep an honest shop running.

i only buy my hgh directly from the manufacturer and there is no middle man involved as to some one trying to swap the hgh with low quality hgh. also bro all the shippers and my remailers are direclty under my control. so again no chance of any such problems.

now as far as some people lodging complaints about the quality of the hgh and i took those complaints to the manufacturer and to solve the issue these peopole were asked to returned the unused rips back to china for testing and their rips were replaced free of cost.

bro i still stand by my products and 100% guarantee their quality. i cannot say that for some reason there can be some issues sometimes. like some batch problem or mishandling by shippers or just some vested instrests creating fuss just to harm me or my business.

now let me give you an example . so dude on chemical mass started compalining about the quality and his name is lifeguard. and claimed that his igf blood test was not up to mark. so i decided to replace it with ********** and also send him some rips free and asked him to do the igf blood tests again and i will pay for the blood test. now after making such a huge issue on the boards about the quality of the riptropin and we ended up having a huge arguement over the board and once we reconciled and now once he has gotten his replacement rips and hyg he says he cannot get a prescriptionfrom the doc to do a blood test and he does not know how to do it now. now you tell me what you think? was it a geniune complaint of some ones vested interested was looked after.

now complaint no 2 was from a guy called fossil fuel. he also made a huge cry about the quality of the hgh and said his igf level was very low. i refunded his funds and then offered to sned him a free kit on one condition that he will do the blood test again and show the results on the boards honestly. he comes back to me said that he wants to buy a saliva test kit for igf levels. i said wow... all this time he has been complaining and basing all his tests on saliva tests? i confronted him and he got pissed off and broke communicatinos with me. now you think this was a genuine complaint or a vested interest being looked after?

bro all i can say that the rips are a great product but it seems its quick popularity seems to be not doing well with a lot of suppliers and hence the issues of quality being raised. i am not saying that they cannot be problems with any product. its just that even if there is a problem with any of my products. iam here to address it and sort out any issues. and all the manufacturer of all the products i sell are also behind me. even a complaint of 100iu or rips being sold has been taken very very seriously and i do a follow up and ask and probe to see if the problem is genuine but even if i feel its not . i go out of the way to solve that problem. but that does not mean in any way that the product is of low quality. i think the rips is a great product and i still think you should not shy away from it.

but if you feel you are not getting the right quality product or any of your friends feel that way. you let me know and we can work out and do some blood tests for you on my expense to prove you that the product in hand you have is the right product with the best quality

i hope all this info helps you out in clarifying your mind.

let me know if you need any more info" END OF EMAIL

personally if what everyone is claiming is true, we would have WAY more complaints about the rips.... my experience is as follows: 5/2 at 5ius, i get great sleep and i have lost significant about of body fat, but still do not have shredded abs...i have been on from about 6 months...

i have also read that getting sides is not really a MUST to know u have good gh...i really didn't get any sides until month 2, where my thumb bone started to throb..that didn't last very long....i will attach a photo of my body changes on cycle and with rips...

i have order tons of kits from him so i would hope that they are good quality...my last shipment however did have some kits that had the disk powder top broke off a bit, probably bad shipping and handling...

another friend I gave some kits too also stated that his Hyges are better than the rips... but did say the rips were good to go...anyone else that i gave some kits to said they were good to go...judging from what i said, what do u think...the photos belong are in a 6 month time frame
    Please try pharm grade gh and you will never buy Chinese again.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    well thats what im saying...had i been shredded to pieces with abs especially, i wouldn't even be posting any doubt lol..

i do however have barely any fat on my legs, with veins in my calves etc...i have lost fat, but i can't say it was from GH...and thats my point...theres obv a huge diff of fat loss from pic 1 with love handles to pic 4...the fat loss that is there is probably simply from the AAS and diet that i was eating...but i know friends who are on gh and had abs no matter what...i had a friend who took serostim and ate pizza everynight and had shredded abs...not to say thats what should happen on gh, but shit, 6 months on 5iu im not totally impressed...

no offense taken from anyone...the pics aren't so great either, i should have taken better ones lol with a better camera, that was my camera phone...regardless, i shouldn't need certain camera angles or shadows to show if im shredded or not, and im not and i def should be
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-28-2010 at 01:36 PM.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    well thats what im saying...had i been shredded to pieces with abs especially, i wouldn't even be posting any doubt lol..

i do however have barely any fat on my legs, with veins in my calves etc...i have lost fat, but i can't say it was from GH...and thats my point...theres obv a huge diff of fat loss from pic 1 with love handles to pic 4...the fat loss that is there is probably simply from the AAS and diet that i was eating...but i know friends who are on gh and had abs no matter what...i had a friend who took serostim and ate pizza everynight and had shredded abs...not to say thats what should happen on gh, but shit, 6 months on 5iu im not totally impressed...

no offense taken from anyone...the pics aren't so great either, i should have taken better ones lol with a better camera, that was my camera phone...regardless, i shouldn't need certain camera angles or shadows to show if im shredded or not, and im not and i def should be

I see HK had the nerve to mention that I broke communication??..what douchebag he is. He was well aware of the test results I had from the GH test I took and when I offered to do an IGF-1 test which happened to be a saliva test(which is just as accurate as a blood test) he tried to act like it wasn't legit..even though it is common knowledge in the medical community that those are the ways which you test.

This is the test I was going to do for him after two poor results with a GH test from my doctor.....http://estore.websitepros.com/1791782/Detail.bok?no=23

He is a liar and his product is inconsistent at best.

Also, I know of 5 other guys besides me and Lifegaurd102 who have had bad results with "His product" that he "stands by" so adamantly.

well its obviously hes not gonna admit wrong lol...even if HK did swear by his product, he does claim that he buys directly from the factory...it is quite possible that he is not a "bad guy" and the factory in fact is a counterfit operation...i mean shit, there was a CNN special on how the chinese counterfit everything...even pharmaceutical drugs that are being MIXED IN with real pharmaceutical drugs in our country...imagine that shit...

i rememeber a joke from a comedian a while back, i forgot who, but he said "if u can flip america over it would say 'made in china'...lol

but i feel you fossil...it may be possible that in month two of my kit usage, i had real gh...but i still dont know what explains my awesome sleep and vivid dreams that i have today...that i cannot deny...i used to have trouble sleeping for years until ive been on rips...but then again u can look at my progress pics and clearly see that i should be more ripped...and my lack of shreddedness cannot be blamed on poor diet because i was on a clean diet...

my one friend was telling me that when a new line of gh comes out, it seems that they actually are great products at first to get a buzz and get out there...overtime, they start cutting the product and screwing us all over..then they come out with a NEWER product, same people diff name..and the process repeats...i guess its true...a new chinese GH comes out every 4 seconds...its ridiculous...who knows anymore, i wish i could just create my own gh like i used to make my own fina lol...

as for sides, i never really had any, but even on serostims i never had any sides...so sides aren't the best to gauge if u have real gh...or are it??? im gonna shoot 10ius of rips and see what happens...

anyway, i guess im gonna have to get serostim again...like my friend always told me, u get what u pay for in this game...and rips are dirt cheap, maybe becausey they are just dirt...i dont have any pharm grade sources yet, but if anyone wants to share one, shoot me a PM id appreciate it..thanks
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-28-2010 at 08:24 PM.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    The saga continues.

ssperka10 is offline New Member
    hytropin is that real stuff, the blue tops? I wanna run a Gh cycle during my football season tohave quicker recovery time. I dont want to put on size or gain strength just maybe maintain what I already have throughout the season. I will be running everyday and team will be liting twice a week during the season. Do you think 4IUS daily I could reach those goals Ilve talk about. Im 23 years old and weigh 230 pounds. At the level of FB i get urine testing by the ncca so of course GH needs to be real and undectable. I can get GH from anti aging clinic but they want three to four times as much money for as IF i ordered it if the net. I don't know what to do, so i am asking for your advice So i can order hyge tropin off the net or from antiagin clici get serano, omnitrope, and tevtrope? Looking around 4 IUs daily for 4 months? Which should i do and expect from something like this? Thank you for you help

I just shot 10ius of my riptropin..

def feel hot and tingly...lol...maybe i just needed to up the dosage a bit...

ive been on 5ius for 6 months... maybe i need to go up to 8iu...we will see how i feel in the next 30 mins...i just shot it 10 mins ago

I just shot 10ius of my riptropin..

def feel hot and tingly...lol...maybe i just needed to up the dosage a bit...

ive been on 5ius for 6 months... maybe i need to go up to 8iu...we will see how i feel in the next 30 mins...i just shot it 10 mins ago
    I cant ever remember feeling hot and tingly after a gh shot tbh, does that happen to you all the time?
    -XL

jing jai

well no...the only time i ever went tingly in my life was 2ius of generic blue tops like 5 years ago when i first took gh...

i never ever since then ever got numb or tingly...

there was time i was taking pinwheel hyges...which was also during the time i was researching about whether pinwheel **********s were real or not, i shot literally two vials of pinwheels to see what would happen...i got very sleepy and that was it...this was after i had already finished two kits of it and this whole fake debate was a hot topic...i never took the 8iu tops tho so i never got a chance to see if they were gtg

this is why i took 10ius of rips just now...to put an end to if its real or not...i have to take back that i feel tingly..i feel more hot actually, like sweaty hot..like a slight cold sweat...which i though was a tingly sensation..it isn't...i also have a slight headache as if i was dehydrated...

regardless, this doesnt explain why i haven't lost way more fat during my cycle of rips...
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-29-2010 at 04:42 PM.

well no...the only time i ever went tingly in my life was 2ius of generic blue tops like 5 years ago when i first took gh...

i never ever since then ever got numb or tingly...

there was time i was taking pinwheel hyges...which was also during the time i was researching about whether pinwheel **********s were real or not, i shot literally two vials of pinwheels to see what would happen...i got very sleepy and that was it...this was after i had already finished two kits of it and this whole fake debate was a hot topic...i never took the 8iu tops tho so i never got a chance to see if they were gtg

this is why i took 10ius of rips just now...to put an end to if its real or not...i have to take back that i feel tingly..i feel more hot actually, like sweaty hot..like a slight cold sweat...which i though was a tingly sensation..it isn't...i also have a slight headache as if i was dehydrated...

regardless, this doesnt explain why i haven't lost way more fat during my cycle of rips...
    Man you haven't had much luck with gh, it must be frustrating!

The 8iu tops are gtg if they are genuine, I think they may be under dosed but are gh for sure.

I can't explain hot feeling but doesn't sound good. How's your BP?
    -XL

jing jai

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My source sent me a new kit of Rips and offered to pay for a blood test as he did with Julius and Fossil. I'm really not sure what I should do tho. Since I stopped taking the original Rips (which I had been on for about 1.5 months), I actually lost 6 pounds. My weight kept seeming to go up and up on the Rips, and I felt fat. I was feeling much thinner when I stopped, but now that I've started again on the new batch, I'm instantly bloating again and feel flabby/fat.

I think I will finish out this kit, arrange for blood work and then go from there, but if the blood work results aren't drastically improved, I will ask for my money back and probably never try any HGH again.

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    My source sent me a new kit of Rips and offered to pay for a blood test as he did with Julius and Fossil. I'm really not sure what I should do tho. Since I stopped taking the original Rips (which I had been on for about 1.5 months), I actually lost 6 pounds. My weight kept seeming to go up and up on the Rips, and I felt fat. I was feeling much thinner when I stopped, but now that I've started again on the new batch, I'm instantly bloating again and feel flabby/fat.

I think I will finish out this kit, arrange for blood work and then go from there, but if the blood work results aren't drastically improved, I will ask for my money back and probably never try any HGH again.
    He is offering me the same thing right now. I told him it's up to him and that I would be up for it even though after 6 kits I got nothing.

Maybe he will re label some Saizen as Rips so we get good results LOL....wouldn't that be something.

up some questions first. I'm about to spend some money and Im scared 1. i wont be taking enough or two that it will be fake

Sales man at a ANTI AGE clinic, this business is a legit spot, manifacture, producem and sell. was trying to tell me at my age 23, with there name brand serano, omnitropem and tevtrope at 1 IU I should see unreal results at 2 month and should run that to 6 to 12 months. 17 Iu seems like alot and 1 IU doesnt from what Im reading feel like enough but maybe there someone out there that could tell me that because of my age and how good this GH is that it is or isnt worth it.

What Im looking for is a better sense of well being ( battle depression) stronger faster quickerm UNDECTABLE fo drug testing

Recovery Im looking for is to feel fresh hav my legs feel fresg while i lift at night after pratice

Has anyone ever heard of jus taking 1 IU for 5 days on two days off with reasonable results with 12 month program? Name Brand GH of the ones i posted upbove.

last question how does osmeone upgrade there forms status so that you can live chat with people?

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post

Sounds like its the mystery compound that everyone seems to be getting, some form of anti diuretic for sure...
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by ssperka10 View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of jus taking 1 IU for 5 days on two days off with reasonable results with 12 month program? Name Brand GH of the ones i posted upbove.

last question how does osmeone upgrade there forms status so that you can live chat with people?
    One iu won't do anything really, even the females are running 2ius.

Live chat is not available on this forum.
    -XL

jing jai

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    I think the only real solution to this ,an expensive one at that , is for those regular hgh user to switch and try pharma grade for 6 months and then you will see. I have used ansomone and the "tops" up to 70 ius a week at the most but on average 30-40 ius per week so i have two weeks left on greens ,then i am away on holiday for 2 weeks then its pharma for me (god help my wallet!!!!) I used pharma hgh about 23 years ago !!! i think i ran 20ius a week so thats where i will start .Lets just see .

So 20ius a week x 26 weeks = 520 ius at '#@# per ius = "**** ME!!" pounds sterling !! Oh well (as head hits desk with loud thud!! )

i just spoke to my friends chemist the other night...he said that GH sides aren't a good way to gauge if its legit or not...also, he said, everynoe will reach differently to it, so it doesnt necessarily mean anyone should be anything at a certain point or time..

so maybe my body doesn't respond much to 5iu at all, even for being on 6 months..it would be the same if someone blew up on 250mg of test a week compared to someone doing 750...everyones body responds diff to these drugs...

he said the best thing to do is stop listening to everyone else, or what they had, or what sides they got, how they looked...i know people who got shredded in 2 months!...well not me, and thats is what happened to THAT person , wiht HIS body...

its quite possible we are all losing our minds, but for those who got their blood taken, maybe we are getting bunk shit...regardless, some of us are not...

my one source for gear has the pinwheel **********s, and has known his source for 7 years...my source is a Founder of a UGL... he lab is very popular and im sure most of u take it... he even told me there are 4 diff hyges running around and u think some stupid code is gonna make urs legit...he's right...anyone can make a stupid box and a site to match a code...

i guess its all about who ur source is...if HK is a good source, then we would have to assume his products are good, unless he himself is getting shafted without knowing...i know my gear source is gtg, but i think ive given the chinese enough of my $ for gh...i did howerver take my sources hyges, the pinwheel top, ididnt see much except when i took two vialsof it, i got really really sleepy (16iu) to see what happened...maybe his hyges were legit, but i never gave them a chance because i quickly swiched to rips...

either way, we must take into accound what my friends chemist said...everyone responds differently...andwe can't go off of what happens to anyone else..we must all find what works for ourselves...

my friend gave me his chemists gh just now...im about to shoot 5ius of it to see how i feel...its basically generic blue tops, however it has a silver label that says"

Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection
    Rhgh 191aa style
    10iu/3.7mg/10ml vial
    and a experiation dates

ill let u know how this generic shit is compared to rips in an hour
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-30-2010 at 11:16 AM.

i just spoke to my friends chemist the other night...he said that GH sides aren't a good way to gauge if its legit or not...also, he said, everynoe will reach differently to it, so it doesnt necessarily mean anyone should be anything at a certain point or time..

so maybe my body doesn't respond much to 5iu at all, even for being on 6 months..it would be the same if someone blew up on 250mg of test a week compared to someone doing 750...everyones body responds diff to these drugs...

he said the best thing to do is stop listening to everyone else, or what they had, or what sides they got, how they looked...i know people who got shredded in 2 months!...well not me, and thats is what happened to THAT person , wiht HIS body...

its quite possible we are all losing our minds, but for those who got their blood taken, maybe we are getting bunk shit...regardless, some of us are not...

my one source for gear has the pinwheel **********s, and has known his source for 7 years...my source is a Founder of a UGL... he lab is very popular and im sure most of u take it... he even told me there are 4 diff hyges running around and u think some stupid code is gonna make urs legit...he's right...anyone can make a stupid box and a site to match a code...

i guess its all about who ur source is...if HK is a good source, then we would have to assume his products are good, unless he himself is getting shafted without knowing...i know my gear source is gtg, but i think ive given the chinese enough of my $ for gh...i did howerver take my sources hyges, the pinwheel top, ididnt see much except when i took two vialsof it, i got really really sleepy (16iu) to see what happened...maybe his hyges were legit, but i never gave them a chance because i quickly swiched to rips...

either way, we must take into accound what my friends chemist said...everyone responds differently...andwe can't go off of what happens to anyone else..we must all find what works for ourselves...

my friend gave me his chemists gh just now...im about to shoot 5ius of it to see how i feel...its basically generic blue tops, however it has a silver label that says"

Rhgh 191aa style
    10iu/3.7mg/10ml vial
    and a experiation dates

China is the counterfeit capital of the world, if your happy buying their gh you carry on doing so but I advice you to buy some pharm grade gh not from china and see how you respond, Growth Hormone is expensive to make and once you have pharm grade you will know what quality is, dont be driven by price because your wasting your money IMHO. Do you have any idea what 5 ius of Pharm grade gh would do to you in 5 months? buy it and see and stop buying chinese crap.

They counterfeit everything, they even doing it with rec drugs for the 10th of the price do you really think they are sending you quality gh!! come on.

Pharm grade gh is expensive for a reason try it and see for yourself. If your friends with a chemist ask him to provide you with some Pharm grade instead of buying shit tops from china.

Also stay away from UGL gear, buy legit and you wont go wrong with quality or have any impurities

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    rHGH BRANDS QUALITY BLOOD CHECK

IGF-1: 135 ng/ml [96 - 494]_____________238________________________________461_________________520 (40' via IM: 521)_______144
    HGH: 0,3 ng/ml [0,0 - 10]_______________11,1______________10,5______________22,2________________25,7 (40' via IM: 36,3)______3,3

.................................................. ........EuroHormones
    .................................................. .....................................Generic Green
    .................................................. .................................................. .............HardCoreGrowth
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................Hyge.tropin
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................Somatrope

Notes:
    Injection time: 5:30 am (euroh./green/hardc.g.), 6 am (hyge./soma.)
    Days on the same drug before testing: 7 (all four types), 3 (soma.)
    Blood work time: 8:00 am (all five types)
    Amount injected: 4 iu (euroh./green/soma.) - 5 iu (hardc.g./hyge.)
    Injection site: umbilical (euroh.) - oblique (green/hardc.g./hyge./soma.)
    Injection type: sub-q (all five types)

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post

IGF-1: 135 ng/ml [96 - 494]_____________238________________________________461_________________520 (40' via IM: 521)_______144
    HGH: 0,3 ng/ml [0,0 - 10]_______________11,1______________10,5______________22,2________________25,7 (40' via IM: 36,3)______3,3

.................................................. .....................................Generic Green
    .................................................. .................................................. .............HardCoreGrowth
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................Hyge.tropin
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................Somatrope

Notes:
    Whats your conculsion BJJ?

BJJ
    ^^^
    I was scammed!!!

BJJ
    Today I got my Hypertropin, I really want to see now...

Best of luck

Rhgh 191aa style
    10iu/3.7mg/10ml vial
    and a experiation dates

You’re right everyone does respond differently and sides are not the be all and end all, BUT let me tell you something that is 100% - if you took 5iu's of pharm grade for 6 months you would see a transformation - end of story.

The fact is that you can’t trust China or sources there. They are out to make money and they will do so in the best way China knows how to, by counterfeiting stuff and selling it to the rest of the world...seriously now you need to realise this and stop kidding yourself. You say your source sold you the pinwheel hyges!!! Everyone knows they are total crap, UK customs seized a load shipped in direct from the manufacturer and they contained ZERO HGH....c'mon FFS what does that tell you about your source?

Now you have blue tops with some back street label on from a chemist, what country are you in? I’m in the UK and there is not a cat in hells chance that any chemist here would even have 'blue tops' in his shop, they would have high quality pahrm grade and nothing else.

This Chinese thing boils down to a few facts

If you trust China then you really need to have a good chat with yourself, let me ask you this - if your child was ill would you give them medicine from China because it is cheap? I bet the answer is NO, and then ask yourself why and I bet the answer is because you don’t trust them.
    I think that there is some GH coming out of China but it’s a lottery whether you get any or not. Even Gensi are coming out with ridiculous statements about their stuff being overdosed so ‘you get more bang for your buck’ and they are supposed to be pahrm grade! Imagine Pfizer saying that about their Genotropin...I can’t because they wouldn’t, its medicine FFS, you don’t overdose medicine!!

So if people want to keep sticking their heads in the sand and buying from China then I wish them all the best. If you can’t see it now then you never will....or maybe when you waste another months wage and 6 months of your life finding out you will!

Im not having a dig at you im just tryiong to get people to realise what is obviously going on.

Your last point about finding out if your new gh is good in a hour, I dont get it, how will you know in an hour?
    -XL

jing jai

how if i reacted diff to it in an hour...but i guess not lol...

im gonna try to find some pharm grade end of story

how if i reacted diff to it in an hour...but i guess not lol...

im gonna try to find some pharm grade end of story
    I think that would be your best bet.

Did you feel anything after the hour?
    -XL

jing jai

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member

Notes:
    Don't understand the way this data is presented, but I was always wondering if hardcore growth was any good? Your results say no?

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by P3rf3ctionist; 07-30-2010 at 04:27 PM.

P3rf3ctionist is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by P3rf3ctionist; 07-30-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Glycomann is offline New Member
    IGF-1 will creep up that much just on AAS without an AI or SERM (SERMS and type 1 AIs knock it down). If you were running AAS then could just be that or it could be some GH but at about 1/10 or 1/5 the dose.

My one friend has nutropin AQ

he told me on 3ius a day he saw results in 2 weeks, and has been on for 3 months...

he is now currently 5% bodyfat...

I told him about the riptropin drama and all he said was, when u are ready to get real results call to him... lol

he was saying that AQ is more potent than chinese iu per iu ratio...he said that each iu of nutropin is like 3ius of **********..

ive heard this alot but it makes no sense...i ugess what people are really trying to say is, ********** and chinese crap at 3iu is really 1iu of quality gh with a bunch of crap mixed into it...basically underdosed...

i might try one kit of this...it will take me 3 kits a month to be on nutropin at 3ius a day 5/2 will give me a littler over a month... i guess only way to find out the truth is to spend the money...its gonna cost alot to find out but maybe i will give it a shot...

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Don't understand the way this data is presented, but I was always wondering if hardcore growth was any good? Your results say no?
    My results say it was better than all the others except Hyge.

2gethuge is offline New Member
    My results say it was better than all the others except Hyge.
    Which hyg? 8 iu top or pinwheel ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2gethuge View Post
    Which hyg? 8 iu top or pinwheel ?
    8iu, pinwheel are fake and contain no gh.
    -XL

jing jai

after taking 5ius of two days with the new blue tops i got from my friend...

ive been dehydrated and feel like i have a headache...

i also look leaner, almost like i lost water...maybe this is a dueritic like u were suggesting

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    8iu, pinwheel are fake and contain no gh.
    So is this definite? Only 8iu is gtg? All pinwheels are bad?

I'll give you my experience. I used about 6months worth of expire humatrope(I believe it was by lily) and had incredible results. I ran out of the source that provided the stuff to me and the only thing found was pinwheels. I didn't felt the same with the newly acquired gh. So when even expired gear is still better than the other stuff. There's something wrong. Just my .02.

Quote Originally Posted by yesimussing View Post
    So is this definite? Only 8iu is gtg? All pinwheels are bad?

I'll give you my experience. I used about 6months worth of expire humatrope(I believe it was by lily) and had incredible results. I ran out of the source that provided the stuff to me and the only thing found was pinwheels. I didn't felt the same with the newly acquired gh. So when even expired gear is still better than the other stuff. There's something wrong. Just my .02.
    Amongst other info which I have read, one of the more convincing reports about pin wheel tops being rubbish was one a British newspaper that reported a seizure of HGH, the subsequent investigation revealed the website which the importer used to order from turned out to be the 'official' pin wheel one. After analysing the continents of the vials British customs found them to contain zero HGH.
    -XL

jing jai

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread Information