Hey guys,

the thing is, I have been kinda injured from my left biceps tendon since I was a kid. I pay attention to this problem, I wasn't workingout at that age. But as soon as I start workingout at 15yo I start feeling my biceps tendon kinda "tense", it doesn't hurt, but when I flex I feel something that snap on that area, where the biceps meet the forearm.

A simple example of what I feel..
If I'm carrying a glass of water on each hand. I feel I'm carrying a huge rock with my left hand, I start feeling my biceps tendon kinda tense, and that happens immediately when lifting that glass. That the reason my left biceps does not develop at all compared with my right biceps. I can do 12rep of biceps DB curls with 45lbs with my right hand, but I can't do those 12 with my left, I'll be lucky to get 8reps. So I prevent using dumbbells, I prefer bars to help my other arm lift the weight.

This is way annoying, this is driving me crazy.. I took a lot of studies of that area of my arm and got nothing of them. Doctors say I'm pretty fine, physical therapist say the same thing, that I have no problem. I tryout acupuncture and they say is a secondary effect of my intestine, seems it isn't working right.

Maybe it is a small ligament because I feel the same when doing one arm DB extensions for tris. It is the same story.

I hear that HGH can fix this, because it kinda reconstruct many parts of my body if they are damaged. Those are hormones, and they go to every part of the body, they even make bones grow as I know.