Thread: Blu Top HGH ?

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member

Blu Top HGH ?

guys

i have 2 lots of blue top GH ... from different sources. ( however the original source is unknown - im in aus - purchase locally )

one batch is supposed to be 10iu per bottle - they need to let air in them before mixing otherwise the water would shoot in 2 fast. The powder does not mix instantly... and sort of clump at the bottom, needing a few swirls to mix.

the second, is supposed to be 18iu per bottle, idenitcal to the above, same amount of powder, air pressure, and mixing.

ive been using the first for 5 weeks, at 5iu per day, and not really seeing the results i expect (pre contest)

i was pretty sure the second batch, coming from very trusted source would be better, but looking so much like the first batch i am now concerned.

if have any thoughts on any of this i would love to hear...?

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    The clumping sounds like a worry.

Should dissolve even with drop of water

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    agreed, freeze dried should dissolve very easy.

i always shoot the water to the side of the bottle, and very gently so it doesnt mix violently...

when i say clump, wat i mean is, most of it mixes up instantly... but some on the bottom sort of sits there, kind of like at the bottom of a protein shaker

should i just squit the water directly in ?

big aussie is offline New Member
    its crap mate,you have wasted your money,all the chinese generics in oz are shithouse.hgh should dissolve instantly,no flakes at the bottom.should have saved your money and got real pharm grade from a antiageing doc,thats what i did. 2 i.u a day of nutropin and i feel like superman!

xhooker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOONBAH View Post
    i always shoot the water to the side of the bottle, and very gently so it doesnt mix violently...

when i say clump, wat i mean is, most of it mixes up instantly... but some on the bottom sort of sits there, kind of like at the bottom of a protein shaker

should i just squit the water directly in ?

Don't squirt the water straight in carry on as you have been doing.

Your 10iu blue tops should be OK don't give up on them yet check your IGF levels with a blood test first.

i use igf postworkout

clearly my igf levels would be high from that ?

or can i still be tested ?

Thread Information