allsop is offline Junior Member

hgh green tops 16iu test

These vials come in 8iu's... I've been exactly 2 months on so far but I really haven't noticed anything yet. Dosing has been everyday at 4iu for first 40 days, then 8iu's for the last 20 days. I will continue to run 8iu's till at least the end of the year.

Is it still to early to see results if any? Would it be ok to inject 16iu's in one shot just to see if I end up getting any sides? Because at 8iu's I'm not to sure I feel that numbing in the hands or whatever...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hgh green tops 16iu test-photo.jpg   hgh green tops 16iu test-photo3.jpg  

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Even if what you have are legit then you need to give it abit more time...

Are you suffering any sides???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

suttie is offline Banned
    how are your hands? first sides imo are pain in the fingers and wrists.

well i pinned 16iu's about an hour ago I really don't feel anything..?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly you should start to see results after a month. What your BF and hows your diet?

Im using the 8iu hyges and at 3 weeks I saw changes now at around 6 I can really tell they are working. At week 5 I got numb hands/feet if I lay or rest on them.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    If I pinned 4iu ED of my red tops I'd be crippled in a week.

suttie is offline Banned
    hmmm i would of thought after 2 months you would feel something ,pain in hands ,better sleeping patterns,betetr sence of well being,clearner looking skin ?? any of these? ,at the dose your takeing if you havent seen anything i would suspect the worset ,i used 3iu hygets and at week 2-3 i had sore fingers and better sleep.

suttie is offline Banned
    have you puched the code that comes on your box into the web site to see if it comes back as real?

I already have low bf, right around 7-8% ish. I actually do get numb hands and feet pretty quickly if I lay on them but not by themselves.

It's been 5 hours since I pinned the 16iu and I don't feel any different from any other day..

The box has the little sticker but when you scratch it there is no code under it.. I told my source before I even bought them about that and he said they're still legit and that he could show me 5 or so different people at the gym that's on same stuff. I've gotten other things from my source before and definitely been legit so I trust the guy but not sure so much the product.

suttie is offline Banned
    if there is no code then there not legit man ^^^^,can you please post a picture of the box and the sticker were the code is suposed to be ? thanks.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toutanje View Post
    These vials come in 8iu's... I've been exactly 2 months on so far but I really haven't noticed anything yet. Dosing has been everyday at 4iu for first 40 days, then 8iu's for the last 20 days. I will continue to run 8iu's till at least the end of the year.

Is it still to early to see results if any? Would it be ok to inject 16iu's in one shot just to see if I end up getting any sides? Because at 8iu's I'm not to sure I feel that numbing in the hands or whatever...
    does it say is made in 2010 and expires 2014? 4 years expiry for a temperature sensitive freeze dried powder? Very shady!

Here is picture of the box.

I got a pregnancy test and squirted some of the hgh onto it but it came back negative... if this stuff isn't hcg /hgh what else might it be? In the vial is a tightly packed white powder that doesn't dissolve right away when I add the bac water. I have to swirl it for a good minute for powder to completely dissolve.

@sheven: Your right... says its made in march of this year and expires 2014.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hgh green tops 16iu test-photo.jpg  

suttie is offline Banned
    i would be very concernd that the security sticker has no code ,its oe of the first things i ask for hwen getting thos kind of gh.

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toutanje View Post
    Here is picture of the box.

I got a pregnancy test and squirted some of the hgh onto it but it came back negative... if this stuff isn't hcg /hgh what else might it be? In the vial is a tightly packed white powder that doesn't dissolve right away when I add the bac water. I have to swirl it for a good minute for powder to completely dissolve.

@sheven: Your right... says its made in march of this year and expires 2014.
    i got generic green tops in a white box and they kinda take a minute to dissolve in the bac after like you said a little swirling. i can see a bit of a fizz reaction.

once again only side i got is sore ass wrists and left ankle with too much running. leg cramps... thats about it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    does it say is made in 2010 and expires 2014? 4 years expiry for a temperature sensitive freeze dried powder? Very shady!
    I agree, mine have 2 years between the manufacture and expiration date.

OP, yours has no code when you scratch off the bottom of the sticker?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

nope, no code...

my guy showed me few other guys at the gym claiming they were taking same stuff and i must say they were pretty ripped.. but i dunno after pinning 16iu's and not feeling a single thing im convinced its bunk..

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    i just quit a box of bogus HGH. seems that if there is only a pinwheel on top thats a tip.

Last edited by SuperBird; 09-05-2010 at 04:59 AM.

Blood test is the only real way I know how to know if your HGH is any good. There are a lot of different tops, I mean just tops, that can be bought in China. It's really impossible to tell the authenticity of the HGH by looking at the tops. If you really trust your source you're more than half way there. The other is the blood test.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Blood test is the only real way I know how to know if your HGH is any good. There are a lot of different tops, I mean just tops, that can be bought in China. It's really impossible to tell the authenticity of the HGH by looking at the tops. If you really trust your source you're more than half way there. The other is the blood test.
    H puts a specific marking on their tops, if its not there. its not H product. so if your gear isnt producing, and its missing that specific marking.... you can most likely bank on it being bogus.

Thread Information