CanaDan420 is offline New Member

IGF-1 compared to HGH

Hey everyone! I have been trying to research if you can take HGH and IGF-1 at the same time. I have heard that the IGF and HGH combined in a cycle provide insane results... Is this true?
    Would anyone be able to tell me if IGF and HGH can be stacked with any Anabolic Cycle? Thanks! I was wondering if anyone had a good link to exactly what IGF-1 does compared to HGH... and if its good to mix! Thanks!

mike218 is offline New Member
    Im thinking about doing a cycle of IGF, but still doing research before making the decision. I just finished an HG cycle and I was taking var as well (trying to cut as much as possible). Results were very good. I haven't stacked HG with anything else tho. Here is a link on HG and IGF. Hope it helps.

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks...ypopit/gh.html

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member
    Ive used IGF LR3 for one cycle. Has good results but I think the HGH is a safer alternative for our bodies. Getting ready to try HGH. I have a couple buddies who have combined the two though................the results were impressive the continued to get more muscular and more cut at the same time.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by CanaDan420 View Post
    Hey everyone! I have been trying to research if you can take HGH and IGF-1 at the same time. I have heard that the IGF and HGH combined in a cycle provide insane results... Is this true?
    Would anyone be able to tell me if IGF and HGH can be stacked with any Anabolic Cycle? Thanks! I was wondering if anyone had a good link to exactly what IGF-1 does compared to HGH... and if its good to mix! Thanks!
    Yes you can combine them, in fact it's preferred to do so. IGF-1 is more anabolic than both GH and Slin. All 3 with the combination of AAS is a very anabolic stack, but only recommended for advanced individuals who know what they are doing.

I just made a guide to peptides it should help a little. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...34#post5325134

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    My exp with GH has been nice.
    Been on since Feb 2010 as high as 10iu a day.
    Mostly though , on average 4-5 iu a day.
    Nice fat loss and maintained muscle.

I am adding IGF right now.
    50 mcg ED 40 days on 40 days off x3.
    The GH/Igf will last 8 more months.

Also 750 sust and 400 deca .

Yes , you can run Igf with GH but this is my experience and we're all different.

Maybe someone can tell us both how to pin gh/igf.
    Is gh first followed by igf or vice versa?

Good luck to the op as I have had nice results to this point.

IGF + HGH is a good combo. I've also run IGF + HGH + Test, very good combo.

CanaDan420 is offline New Member
    IGF is interesting... just never seen it. I just started GH... my source told me to start with 5 iu a day 2 on 2 off. Is 5iu too much to be on starting out. I think I read its best to start on 2-4 iu if you can handle it. So far im fine with the 5 iu. I think Im going to take 4 iu's and take 2iu's before bed and 2 iu's when I wake up. Is it better to take your first shot in the middle of the night and the 2nd shot right when you wake up?
    Thanks for all the info... IGF sounds like it would make for a sick combo!

I've found that consistency is the best in HGH. If you can afford it take HGH everyday instead on 2on/2off or 5/2 or 6/1. If you can handle 5iu's great. If you feel sides just back off an iu for a week and see how you feel. If sides go away, great. If not, back off another iu for a week.

Thread Information