Thread: IGF-1 questions

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

IGF-1 questions

Hey all, i'm new to this part of the forum.

What brings me here is a few questions about IGF-1 and using it in conjunction with AAS (in particular, my next blast which is 6 weeks from now).

I have been able to find a bit of information about it and it's use, but as far as doses, timing, how BEST to use it, length of time it can be run, how it should be cycled, i thought i should come to you guys.

My next blast will last 16 weeks and consist of Tren E @ 750mg per week and Test C @ 400mg per week.

When should i run the IGF-1 during my blast? Does is work well as a kickstart? I was thinking for perhaps the first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks of the blast, but then again i don't know the length it can be run and how it should be cycled so i am at your mercy here.

My understanding is it is best to inject it twice a day, once in the morning upon waking, and once post workout. If this is correct, what is a good starting dose and when can i increase the dose, and at what rate?

I know there are a lot of questions here, but there is still a lot i need to know. I hope you guys are able to help.

Thanks!

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. There is a lot of info out there about this. Many different opinions. Or search igf here. Some say pwo some say ed for 50days. I personally tried ed for 4 weeks and worked well. That was at 40mcg a day. I was using aas also. Really comes down to preference and knowing how to use. Just keep searching and you will find all kinds of info. My next run will be igf 4 or 5 days and peg mgf two days. All with aas. Good luck
    Last edited by Userat204; 12-02-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Poor post. Need to read rules

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    userat204: it really is not a good idea to lead a member to another member from another site. This is frowned upon around here so please edit your post before you get into trouble since you are new here. Thanks!

Slimmerme: thanks for looking out. I edited my post. Much appreciated

If you can get IGF-1 you're good to go. IGF via HGH is the only substance that makes you grow new muscle tissue. AAS works on your existing muscle tissue. When I'm on HGH + AAS I feel pumped all the time. Run the IGF right now and when you start your next cycle in 6 weeks you'll see good results.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you are welcome, userat204! Thanks for such a speedy edit!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 12-04-2010 at 11:25 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    bump for input

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Bump

Again there are many ways to use this. I've had good results using ed 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Some of the time I did 40mcg pwo only. I also tried 20mcg first thing in the morning and 20mcg pwo. I used in morning for anticatabolic effect. I then read that igf pwo can mess with the bodys natural mgf which is highest pwo so I tried it 4-5 hours pre work out. This was all while using aas. I had good results each way which led me to believe that timing was not crucial. I have read from a very good source that pwo is the only way it should be used. As far as timing run it at the start middle and during pct and I believe you will have excelent results. There is much believe that lower doses 10-20 mcg ed or eod or e3d day is superior because you can use it for much longer times and it's thought that the body will not downregulate receptors and will benifit by long term use. I would try any way that looks good and see how you feel. I think I get good results at 40 mcg but I am now prepairing to use with mgf and throughout the next year plan to try each method. Luckily I have enough to use all year. Hope this was somewhat helpful and if you need more info I will direct you to where I got most of my info or try to post it for you. Read the stickys on igf. That is a great source. Best of luck to you.

Thread Information