j.pyatt is offline New Member

hgh lixus. g tropin??!! advice please.

hi all. last year or so been thinking alot about growth. stuff i can get hold of ive been told is g tropin.is this firmilliar?? what sort of dosage am i looking at 5ius aday??
    stats are
    25years old
    19.5 stone bout 270pounds i think!
    bodyfat uknown
    cycled gear on and off (obviously) for around 2years.

am not new to training been training for around 5 to 6 years and played semi pro rugby before.
    after advice about it really ,would appreciate some attention on this as after other people advice about g tropin and dosage.what to take while on growth. will be doing it for as long as posible.hopefully get good advice and buy ayears worth straight away next week.thanks appreciate ya time.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all welcome,
    I recomed you read the "my hgh guide for something(can't remember)"
    Its in the educational forums section.

The biggist prob with hgh right now is that so much of whats out there is either fake or underdosed. Not sure which one your asking about, the system blocked most of it.

thanks gymfu , iwas asking about g tropin basically.like u said ive seen so much out there but is it all the same.very doubtfull ! so was just asking if anyone has used the g tropin from l*x*s labs.thanks.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The system is blocking your words on the tropin you are refering to. Just hang out here and you will pick up advise. We are all trying to find a releable afordable brand. Even the guys that have been using for a while are trying new things.

I suspect the stuff I have now is actualy the real deal and everything I had prior was fake or underdosed.

thanks .will just hang on! all the best

25yo is a little young to start HGH. It's highly recommended that you wait until 30 before you start HGH. Your body makes about 2iu/ed of HGH at your age. If you take synthetic HGH you could lower your body's production of HGH as well as affect other glands. AAS is recommended for for 25yo and older. You can do a lot of the things HGH can do with diet + training + AAS.

bigbenny1 is offline New Member
    i am curious also about l*x*s gtropin

thanks for the info scotchguard ,decided to buy some anyway but if anyone could shed some light on bigbennys question that would be cool.thanks.

johnnybiggz is offline New Member
    anyone used lixuslabs.co.uk??? got my order today but one of the bottles does not have a hologram on the bottle???

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    johnnybiggz: please edit your post and take away the source. This could get you in trouble here. No sources allowed and since you are new, thought I would let you know. Might want to read the rules.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    25yo is a little young to start HGH. It's highly recommended that you wait until 30 before you start HGH. Your body makes about 2iu/ed of HGH at your age. If you take synthetic HGH you could lower your body's production of HGH as well as affect other glands. AAS is recommended for for 25yo and older. You can do a lot of the things HGH can do with diet + training + AAS.
    he shouldnt be considering aas at a high bf %

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by j.pyatt View Post
    hi all. last year or so been thinking alot about growth. stuff i can get hold of ive been told is g tropin.is this firmilliar?? what sort of dosage am i looking at 5ius aday??
    stats are
    25years old
    19.5 stone bout 270pounds i think!
    bodyfat uknown
    cycled gear on and off (obviously) for around 2years.

am not new to training been training for around 5 to 6 years and played semi pro rugby before.
    after advice about it really ,would appreciate some attention on this as after other people advice about g tropin and dosage.what to take while on growth. will be doing it for as long as posible.hopefully get good advice and buy ayears worth straight away next week.thanks appreciate ya time.
    at 25 you already produce a lot of growth hormone . Many here advise to wait until 30. Reason being: you could potentially develop a negative feedback loop. In essence this means that you begin to rely on the synthetic gh and then your own growth pulse starts to slow down its natural production hence lowering your IGF-1 level which is not good. This can mess with your endocrine system. Please re-think this. And wait a few years. Not worth it for now.

Thread Information