TTLex is offline Junior Member

HGH ramp up question

Quick question....Ive searched this out and see that most people ramp up with HGH to help avoid or reduce sides. I also understand that most people dont start seeing results until around the 3 month mark.

So here's my question....I just finished up wk 3, I ramped up quicker than I planned. 2 ius wk1, 2.5 ius wk 2, 3 ius wk 3.......everyday dosages. If you dont start seeing results until around 3months, does it make sense to roll at the 3 ius until then, then ramp it up gradually to 5 ius (which is where I plan to max out at)?

Basically any difference between being at 3ius or 5 ius prior to the time it really starts showing results?

This aint really coming out like IM thinking in my mind, hopefully it makes sense.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    2-3 i.u. can produce nice results over 6-8 week period. I would ramp if necessary after this marker.

Are you running the GH alone?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a thread going because I think the first batch of hgh that I got was either underdosed or fake and when I started this new kit at 4ius, I started to get really bad swelling in my hands.

So....It has been my experence that the side will hit quickly if you abuse this stuff.

Anticatabolik is offline New Member
    Swelling in your hands means the product is very potent...

Thread Information