manbearpig71 is offline New Member

Hgh for weight loss

hey, im an ex football player who has good size im 6,1 260 pounds and going on hgh, wondering what i should stake it with to cut right out, money isnt a problem but id like to know the best way to go about it, Shot times? what to stack with? any help would be great

What are your stats? Ht, wt, body fat, etc.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Age? BF? Training experience?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig71 View Post
    hey, im an ex football player who has good size im 6,1 260 pounds and going on hgh, wondering what i should stake it with to cut right out, money isnt a problem but id like to know the best way to go about it, Shot times? what to stack with? any help would be great
    HGH stacks very well with some testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    HGH stacks very well with some testosterone.
    You know what else stacks well with HGH? A full detailed list of ones individual stats so we can accurately give them proper advice.

manbearpig71 is offline New Member
    well my height is 6,1, my weight is 262, body fat percentage is 24% training experience is 7 years although this last year working in the oil fields havent had much time, im 21 years old....i've done tons of research on hgh since ive never done it, i'm already gunna stack with prop, but ive read that clem is a stack with it, any thoughts? im looking best times to inject and how many iu's each time?

Unless you're interested in competing in bodybuilding, GH has no business being incorporated in a cycle at your age, especially for the sole purpose of assisting in cutting adipose tissue.

Utilize proper nutrition if you simply want to cut weight.

BigGuy5555 is offline New Member
    You should consider going with ARR's hGH peptide fragment since youre only looking for the fat burning properties. By stacking GH in a cycle, you will not burn fat much better with any steroid , so consider adding clen / t3 instead of test unless you are looking for something anabolic

HGH at your age can seriously affect your natural pulses of HGH. It is recommended that HGH be taken from the age of 30. At your age, you're already secreting a lot of HGH naturally. Diet and cardio is the fastest way to lose body fat.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^amen^^^^^

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig71 View Post
    well my height is 6,1, my weight is 262, body fat percentage is 24% training experience is 7 years although this last year working in the oil fields havent had much time, im 21 years old....i've done tons of research on hgh since ive never done it, i'm already gunna stack with prop, but ive read that clem is a stack with it, any thoughts? im looking best times to inject and how many iu's each time?
    You should not use anything but good nutrition and training.

Using gh and or test at your age can affect your growth potential in more ways than one.....not to mention that it can have dire consequences relative to your endocrine system...

Thread Information