turk1968 is offline Associate Member

Pharma Grade dosage

Having followed the chinese hgh threads i have decided to try pharma grade.For me its the only way to put this discussion to bed from my point of view. I have used pharma grade before about 20 years ago when i last competed but it was new to me then and i seem to think i used 4ius every day / every other day.Its difficult to remember exactly how i felt but i seem to remember that i got in the same shape as the previous two times i competed but it seemed not as harsh an experience.Maybe due to the enhanced feeling of well being helping at an extremely difficult time.
    My question is to people who have used both chinese and pharma grade as i want to try to make the comparison as like for like as possible:

On average i run 8ius green tops 5/2 for between 6-9 months per year depending on work schedule ,family commitments etc.

I would love to run 8ius of pharma grade for 6 months but my wallet would have a seizure at the thought!

I am considering 5ius 5/2 for 6 months.

Is it unfair either way for comparison at 5ius pharma verses 8ius chinese.

I hope those of experience with the pharma product tell me it will be an unfair fight with pharma winning by knockout in the first round.

Many thanks

BeachBod909 is offline Junior Member
    What is the difference between Pharmacy grade and Chinese hgh? Does this mean u need a prescription to obtain.

If you look a little further down the main page you will see two threads marked with 5 gold stars .If you read these all will become clear.

Basically the quality and legitamacy of the generic hgh coming out of China has been brought into question by many vets and experienced members on the board. Most of us use or have used this hgh due to cost and availability. We all know we pay through the nose for medications from large pharmaceutical companies in the west where they justify the cost due to high R & D overheads so the Chinese have jumped on the band wagon and produced a generic/counterfeit hgh and sold it to the world at a cheeper cost!

Results from this hgh have been varied to say the least with some people experiencing nasty side effects like very high blood pressure but some getting reasonable results!

What i am trying to do is now run hgh from a well known Western HGH producer to try to compare results and see if the additional cost implication which can be 5 times the price and the uncertainty of exactly what you are putting inside yourself is exceptable.

We will see!

Christian2010 is offline New Member
    What i am trying to do is now run hgh from a well known Western HGH producer to try to compare results and see if the additional cost implication which can be 5 times the price and the uncertainty of exactly what you are putting inside yourself is exceptable.
    Check their Human Growth Hormone product reviews.

JimInAK is offline Member
    The Chinese make excellent HGH, if you have a good source. A scammer will promise you anything, including phama grade... if you're foolish enough to fall for their scam.

I can afford to lose or be scammed on three out of four Chinese orders and still come out ahead, because the "pharma grade" is more than ten times the cost of good, generic Chinese HGH, not including the doctors fees, which will double your cost again.

Anyone who says that there is no such thing as excellent, genuine Chinese HGH is misinformed.

Maybe I'm lucky, but i have never been scammed by a Chinese supplier and I have been doing genuine generic blue top Chinese HGH for nearly two years now.

I verify my HGH with an IGF-1 test and I am not convinced that any scammer can sell a fake product that will consistantly raise your IGF-1 level. I am very concerned about what products I put in my body, but I am not willing to pay over $1000/month for certified pharma grade when genuine Chinese HGH can be had for a fraction of that price.

If you have the money and wish to dole it out for your piece of mind that is your business, but denying that the Chinese produce excellent HGH doesn't change the fact that China produces real HGH for a fraction of inflated American costs.
    Last edited by JimInAK; 08-29-2010 at 05:32 AM.

I have used ansomone ,blues and greens for the past 4-5 years up to 70 ius per week . I fortunately do have the money to buy pharma grade so i can see for myself. I have never said that China doesnt produce good hgh but lots of people have !! So as i can afford it , as i have serono pens in my possession i can therefore see for myself !! I just thought some of you may of been interested thats all.
    I have stopped all hgh for now for the next two months ( busy schedule ahead). I will have a blood test to start with as a base line then run the last 160 ius of greens that i have, have a blood test done then start the serono then get tested again and compare .Seems llike a solid plan or am i missing something! I am not leaning towards either so let the results of blood tests and gains tell the story.

All i was looking for was for someone who has run both to say something like " I got the same results with X ius of pharma compared with 10ius of blues " .Get my drift.

I cannot lose either way as if its no different than generics then i will save myself lots of money in the years to come or if it is then i will benefit by better results as i can afford it going forward.

Best Wishes

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    The Chinese make excellent HGH, if you have a good source. A scammer will promise you anything, including phama grade... if you're foolish enough to fall for their scam.

I can afford to lose or be scammed on three out of four Chinese orders and still come out ahead, because the "pharma grade" is more than ten times the cost of good, generic Chinese HGH, not including the doctors fees, which will double your cost again.

Anyone who says that there is no such thing as excellent, genuine Chinese HGH is misinformed.

Maybe I'm lucky, but i have never been scammed by a Chinese supplier and I have been doing genuine generic blue top Chinese HGH for nearly two years now.

I verify my HGH with an IGF-1 test and I am not convinced that any scammer can sell a fake product that will consistantly raise your IGF-1 level. I am very concerned about what products I put in my body, but I am not willing to pay over $1000/month for certified pharma grade when genuine Chinese HGH can be had for a fraction of that price.

If you have the money and wish to dole it out for your piece of mind that is your business, but denying that the Chinese produce excellent HGH doesn't change the fact that China produces real HGH for a fraction of inflated American costs.
    Agreed!

I used yellow top Jins back in 2006 in Thailand and had excellent results.

I then got prescribed Genotropin Pharmaceutical grade in Australia and it was going to cost me more than 10 times what the Jin****** cost me. I only stayed on the Genotropin for 2 months due to cost. I simply cannot afford over 30K per year just for 4IU daily of Pharma grade.

My Doctor applied to the Therapeutic Goods Administration for a Special Import Lisence to import Jin****** but it was declined simply because they refuse medication imports based on financial grounds even though I have 2 brain tumors stopping my body producing my own HGH. My only option is Chinese.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stick with pharmacy grade imho. Second rate labs what poison the world are truly not worth it at any price

HoRuS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turk1968 View Post
    I have used ansomone ,blues and greens for the past 4-5 years up to 70 ius per week . I fortunately do have the money to buy pharma grade so i can see for myself. I have never said that China doesnt produce good hgh but lots of people have !! So as i can afford it , as i have serono pens in my possession i can therefore see for myself !! I just thought some of you may of been interested thats all.
    I have stopped all hgh for now for the next two months ( busy schedule ahead). I will have a blood test to start with as a base line then run the last 160 ius of greens that i have, have a blood test done then start the serono then get tested again and compare .Seems llike a solid plan or am i missing something! I am not leaning towards either so let the results of blood tests and gains tell the story.

All i was looking for was for someone who has run both to say something like " I got the same results with X ius of pharma compared with 10ius of blues " .Get my drift.

I cannot lose either way as if its no different than generics then i will save myself lots of money in the years to come or if it is then i will benefit by better results as i can afford it going forward.

Best Wishes
    Sounds like a good plan. My only concern is getting good gear from a Chinese supplier and having my IGF1 tested and finding it GTG and then being sold crap gear after they have my confidence. I think I'd need to have IGF1 tests for every box of HGH.

Thread Information