itsthakid is offline New Member

Ip somatropin, feel dizzy/tired after injection

I have a kit of somatropin made by ip, the box has a seal that say tash on it. Its my second week and every single time i inject i get real nauseas dizzy weak and tired, and to make matter worse my injection site is sore. However i feel harder and im getting very lean. I was on ********** for 3 months prior to this and didnt notice much results. Im on tight budget and pple tell me to throw it away its a bad batch, however i cnt afford to do that, is this stuff gonna hurt me internally if its a bad batch???????

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I am guessing this: if you are "tired" then it is possibly the "real" stuff. I got real tired myself the first few weeks. Many other members notice this tiredness too.

But... wait to hear what the pros say about: the nausea, dizzyness and sore injection.

HGH is a long-term venture. 3 months is still early in the game (for some people) to notice anything REAL major.

How much are you taking?... might want to cut back a bit and then work up slowly.
    Do you feel these sides asap?

WELCOME!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-31-2010 at 11:24 PM.

i ve taken blue tops before getropin and they were awesome, only 2 ius for 5 months and i loved the results, i got numb finger tips in the monring but it was worth it....in regards to your question, i feel the dizzyness and weakness minutes afterwards and i know ur not supposed to have carbs and hour b4 or after injection but i pound down food 10 min after i inject becuz im so weak and dizzy and ill have a cup of coffea and then i feel fine with in an hour or two. im running 3 ius now down to 2 ius 5 on 2 off......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like GHRP-6 sides. Does your face get flush and hot?

GH tiredness usauly comes a few weeks once beginning. I never got it after a shot, was usualy mid day, I coukld lay down anywhere and go to sleep. lasted just a few weeks, t-4 helped.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

So today i shot and i got a bump actually 3 the size of mosequito bite right where i injected, same thing happen got really dizzy and weak but its not out of hand.

I wonder if it has been exposed to some bacteria.
    This sounds strange.

I will BUMP so perhaps someone else will chime in and help you.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt trust anything from IP. He still sells fake QV which has been out of business for almost 4 years and was cloning British Dragon . When the owners of BD confronted them he threatened their lives, they had to make a site so you could check anti-counterfeiting labels.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

so its been 2 weeks im still geting weak and my legs feel like they have butterflies after i inject. A friend told me it could be beat gear, meaning they mix half hgh and half blood presure medicine. I m a little concerned i crave sweets all of a sudden....im still getting sore at injection point, i take it i should stop

to get better help, the board would like to know a bit more about you....age...more info.. like what else you are doing along with this...to get to the bottom of it, since it sounds so strange

more info/stats encourages ='s more ideas here
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-09-2010 at 08:40 PM.

im 27 yrs old , 5 9 147lbs and im taking the hgh by itself, i was using the green tops for 2 months but didnt see any results so i switched to the yellow

thanks---what are your goals? because I bet there might be something else other than HGH.... depending on what you are after....(most people around here are not keen on hgh before 30)...so....goals will help the guys to help you!

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    Im taking the same thing, have been for 3 months now, I get tired and used to have the sore wrists but not anymore. For the first 3 weeks i used to get red welts at the injenction site that itched like crazy but that went away after awhile. as for the dizzyness and feeling sick, i never got that, not to be judgemental of you but have you injected yourself before? some people just get that way physcologically because they are sticking themselves with a needle.

dharts is offline Associate Member
    i have ip as well i felt like shit the whole time tried to work through it i used 30 ius and couldnt take it anymore i started with the same 4 iu than thought it was too strong so went to 2 than 1 that stuff is nasty

Thread Information