Thread: New to slin

Ninja1990 is offline New Member

New to slin

I'm looking to start a Humalog cycle in November, I have not take any other anabolic cycles, but I train with a guy that has done it for years and I have researched it a lot and am collecting my supplies to start my first cycle, but everyone says different things, so I'm trying to combine everything and weed out the nonsense.
    He said not to take more that 10ius to avoid dependence and fat gain.
    So I’m looking at: 10grams of carbs, 75 grams of Whey protein, 200 mg of chromium picolinate, 200 mg of lipoic acid, 30 mg vanadyl sulfate, 1500 mg of hydroxy citric acid, 7 grams of creatine monohydrate, 7 grams of glutamine powder.
    I chose 10grams with 1iu because I used to take 1 scoop of waxy maize post workout and it was 50 grams, so it should be sufficient without slin but the excess carbs would turn to fat from what I have heard, I do not know however if the waxy maize is ok, i have heard it is too slow, but you have 15 minutes before the first hit and an hour before the first spike...
    Is this acceptable, should I add aas or hgh to the stack?
    Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Stats.....

21, 6'1", 160lbs.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja1990 View Post
    21, 6'1", 160lbs.

dosXX is offline Member
    oh boy! 21 and you want to cycle and use slin? You should reconsider. but hey it's your body so good luck and be safe!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Stay away from the slin. You probably won't ever need that stuff.

What are your goals?

At your age, weight, height you need to learn more about dieting and training to grow.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Diet, training, rest, supplements <----in that order. These are all you need for the time being.

I have been working out and eating right for 2 years now, and the first year saw no growth, so I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with (super) low testosterone (under 200). So I'm still working on getting that fixed, but for the price I can keep buying my pre-workouts and creatine and protein/mass gainer, or I can just get the better results associated with aas, slin, prohormones, ect. which clearly makes more since to me...

Lol. You in over your head bro. You don't have a clue about Slin. If you did you wouldn't be considering it.

Diet. That's what you need.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow....straight to slin huh.

That stuff is for comp level guys bro.

ok, so maybe I am too young or whatever for insulin , but I also (in my origional post) said that I am open to suggestions, money is no issue I am a network engineer, and i am a manager at a gym on the weekends.
    Maybe 2 years of base building isnt enough, maybe testosterone cyionate isnt a good gate way to slin, maybe being in the gym everyday and watching people use performance enhansing drugs is not enough experience, maybe living in the bodybuilding world/community, going to show and competitions at 20 and 21 is too much for someone like me to handle, but I've done it, what do I have to do to be "ready" by your standards...
    I am just tired of taking trib and creatine and seeing little results, i was looking at getting natadrol, why bother paying $40 and then $40 for formadrol after when I can just pay the same and get humalog...

Ask yourself this.. is it worth risking yourself turning into a life-long diabetic? Is it worth accidentally slipping into hypoglycemia and killing yourself? Just to pack on a few extra lbs that food alone could do with little to zero ill-side effects?

You said trib and creatine didn't do enough... this goes to show your probably relying too much of SUPPLEMENTS, and not enough on FOOD.

Do yourself a favor, and eat. There are no shortcuts, there are no magic or secret methods in this sport.

If food is god enough then why do steroids exist? I eat 4 high protein high carb and little fat meals a day, with no soda or fatty snacks, no hy fructose corn syrup, no trans fat, no hydrogenated oil. The risks I am willing to deal with because I am using 1iu, and enough carbs, and I have read the risks and researched for 6 months, and I am doing it with a long user of both aas and slin.

If you think I am not ready that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and I want to hear it and I am open to it and I will listen, I am not that naive to think I know everything and if you can prove to me that I need to use something different I will do it.

They exist to push you beyond your natural potential, to correct deficincies, to heal injuries, ect..

A man of your stature can do without peptides and AAS.

I think I've said enough in regards to why you shouldn't use it. It's up to you now to ask yourself if using Insulin is really the right choice..

Ok insulin is not the right choice, a man of my stature is "too tall" to "compete" bodybuilders are normally shorter in stature.
    You look to be the same stature as me, have you no partaken in any performance enhancing supplements?

I am interested to know why you think it is a bad idea for me to use slin/aas/hgh/peptides?
    Is it because of my age, or what reason, just for personal reference
    Last edited by Ninja1990; 09-09-2010 at 07:19 PM.

I look like I'm 160lbs? Maybe I should change my avatar lol

I'm 70lbs heavier than you.

I've never taken Slin nor any peptide in my life. I don't feel they are necessary for my goals, and I don't feel like putting my life at risk.

Yes I've used Anabolics Steroids , and I'm more than qualified to use them given my knowledge and stats.

I feel this is getting nowhere, do to your body what you will. Just understand the risks, that's all we ask here at AR.

I am not trying to debate your views I am trying to increase my knowledge, I am looking for a plateau breaker right now, just something for then month of November and then be off by December 15th (4 weeks), maybe I do need to wait, I was 120 a year ago though, and I weighed in at 165 today (consistently for about a week now), so 1 year 45lbs seems like a good gain for me, my goal was 180 by December, but that's not going to happen and I'm NOT trying to force that to happen, I have since revised that goal to consistently be at 170.
    I feel that the risks of AAS are higher than the risks of insulin , my girlfriends father is a diabetic, I have also spoken with him as well as bodybuilding users, and then only risk is 2 hours after you use it (as long as you don't abuse it) 4weeks on and 4 weeks off and no more than 10ius there is virtually no chance for dependence (I say that lightly though, anything can happen). Since I am so lightweight I would only start with 1IU and work my way to 10, which probably wont happen for me in 4 weeks. If you take enough carbs, don't sleep, and watch your self for symptoms and treat them immediately you should be ok. Since its not androgenic you don't have to worry about the side effects of AAS.
    So assuming I don't start slin in Nov, what could/should I start with, or how long should I wait?
    One day I would like to get my pro card, I might not be Jay Cutler, but I would like to try to be sponsored someday.

You should give your body the chance to mature first. I mean you endocrine system. Insulin and HGH is two of the more powerful hormones in your body. If to start taking synthetic insulin and HGH at this point in your development you could screw yourself up forever. It's just now worth it for a few pounds of muscles. I'm 50 now and I've trained naturally until a few years ago. You don't have to wait that long. Give your body a chance to mature until about 25. Be patient, you won't regret it.

I think what direction you need to go in order to obtain a pro card or anything for that matter is to try and go as far as you naturally. Have you seen how big these guys have got lately at the national level. Jason Huh at what 5'8' 250s on stage at the USAs?

My philosophy is to get as far as you can on as little as possible, save your weapons for later.

You could accomplished much more naturally if you dedicate yourself better and pound the food and training.

Think about it as you got high school kids that are natural and can lift much more I'm sure and are 40-50lbs heavier.

And if you gotta already jump into this things so soon well then sad reality of it may be you aren't built for elite level bodybuilding. Sad fact of life for a lot of people.

It would be best to test your self for another year or two and get to 200lbs. Then talk about a cycle of AAS and go for a lower dosed cycle as well....

I don't think in two years of training you have quite gained enough knowledge on diet and training techniques etc.

Post your REAL diet, how you are training in the correct forums. Take advice from those who are telling you the right way, it'll serve you better in the long run.

That's what I was wanting to hear, I have been persuaded to wait, now it will be a little harder to get me back to where I was for a while, I'll wait for at least 200lbs, and closer to 25 if not till at least 25. At first I was a little disappointed because I waited this long already and this site kinda promotes the use of performance enhancers, but it really hasn't been that long, and it is good advice for me to wait.

Well if it makes you feel any better the guys we look up to today have been doing it so long that they deserve it.

Jason Huh had a father that was a champion bodybuilder that I believe got him involved at age 11 training. Now 14 years later he wins the USAs

Kai Greens first CONTEST was age 14, and in what the last few years he has finally got recognition in his mid 30s.

Two measly years isn't much. You gotta play your dues just like the rest of us and lucky for your not too old but you better not waste time if you are serious

I am serious about it and is a big goal for me and my workout partner, since I did start kinda later I was trying to make up for that lost time...

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja1990 View Post
    I am serious about it and is a big goal for me and my workout partner, since I did start kinda later I was trying to make up for that lost time...
    Well go about it the right way like I just suggested. Cut out anything that can hinder progress. Instead out every friday/saturday night with the boys pounding drinks be in the gym pounding weight. Less cheating on your diet etc.

That is not an issue for me, because I'm a network engineer, my friends dont drink, and my close friend is in the gym with me everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    You must have missed the key work WAS in that sentence...

Thread Information