Callsign is offline Associate Member

Mixing American/chinese hgh

I have a prescript for american hgh but its to expensive to stay on with a proper dosing. Has anyone tried mixing maybe 1.5iu of each in the same shot, or maybe finish a vial of one then alternate?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank

Thanks bro, i said chinese because i dont know any others, but once i have my 100 I'll go with the best/affordable. When I do, do you kno if i can mix? Guess i should change the thread name.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt mix pharm grade with anything what comes out of China, dont let price point you in the wrong direction.

I'll steer clear of Chinese, but Im hoping i can find a reputable brand cheaper than my docs & maybe mix the two.

I've seen a lot of cry wolf about Chinese HGH. I've been on Chinese blue top for a couple of years and I'm still getting good results. A lot of stuff coming out of China is questionable. If you have a good source I think you've got a good chance that you're gonna get good stuff.

JimInAK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've seen a lot of cry wolf about Chinese HGH. I've been on Chinese blue top for a couple of years and I'm still getting good results. A lot of stuff coming out of China is questionable. If you have a good source I think you've got a good chance that you're gonna get good stuff.
    x2

American pharm products costs are through the roof. There is a very good reason that millions of Americans buy their med overseas. Chinese HGH, insulin from Canada, and almost everything else can be had in India... all at a fraction of American pharm prices.

If you think that America is the only place that sells or produces pharmaceutical products, be prepared to pull out your wallet or more appropriately to open the doors to your bank account. Almost anywhere on this planet is more economical than the US for geniune products.

Thread Information