• 1 Post By annonemoose
  • 1 Post By SlimmerMe
  • 1 Post By annonemoose
  • 1 Post By SlimmerMe
  • 1 Post By annonemoose

Thread: Just began rhGH

annonemoose is offline Female Member

Just began rhGH

I'm hoping you guys could help me start getting physically active. I have been inactive for a very long time related to severe growth hormone deficiency. No one could figure out the problem until an endocrinologist caught it and started me on Norditropin. I've been on .4 mg/day (that's a tiny bit more than 1 IU) for just shy of, 8 weeks.

The first injection stopped the screaming panic I felt most of the time. Hard to explain but one dose and my head felt like it did prior to the car accident. As the weeks have gone by I've been able to walk more and am starting to think about getting active again! The second thing I've noticed, and am not happy with, is a 7 KG water weight gain. Saying I feel a bit waterlogged is an understatement.

So I need to get started with some type of exercise routine. I've never really worked out before but would like to feel stronger. I figured you guys knew the ins and outs of GH supplementation and can give me some advice about what to expect and the type of work out regimen etc...

Thank you
    Annie

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Initiating HGH will often leave users holding 10lbs of water weight (and often lethargy). Given you're a couple months in, good times & homeostasis should be setting in (the worst is behind you). I see no way you can go wrong with any form of increased activity. Best of luck! Keep us up to speed on your developments
    annonemoose likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Initiating HGH will often leave users holding 10lbs of water weight (and often lethargy). Given you're a couple months in, good times & homeostasis should be setting in (the worst is behind you). I see no way you can go wrong with any form of increased activity. Best of luck! Keep us up to speed on your developments
    Thank you very much and I hope you are right. The water is miserable and I'm concerned about the possibility of tearing ligaments related to edema. Will the edema subside or will I keep roughly 10 lb of fluid on me? I wanted to add that I do feel lethargic but I'm also thinking about moving too, it's an odd way to feel.
    Last edited by annonemoose; 05-11-2016 at 07:47 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hi. I know I tweaked until I found my sweet spot. Started out too high, then lowered and felt better. The bloat drove me nuts.

SM
    annonemoose likes this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread you might enjoy. Not recent, but might help.

girls on hgh
    annonemoose likes this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Hi. I know I tweaked until I found my sweet spot. Started out too high, then lowered and felt better. The bloat drove me nuts.

SM
    Thank you (the thread you recommended was interesting too). May I ask what your starting dose was and final dose? My endo started me at .4 mg (a tad over 1 IU) and yesterday upped it to .6 (just shy of 2 IU), he also added in a diuretic so I could get rid of a little bloat.

How much water did you put on? Do you always carry more water while on it? How did the bloat subside, gradually/suddenly require lowering the dose or?
    Sorry for so many questions.
    Last edited by annonemoose; 05-12-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

^^ You're welcome. And I'll have to look back to see exactly where I started and ended up.

Let me see if I can find some threads, posts, and get back with you.

re: the water. Bloat bloat all the way til the end. The main reason I stopped. But didn't take a diuretic. Probably should have.

Ask all the questions you want!

SM
    Author Unknown

just found this post I posted awhile back:

Much lower doses for women. My sweet spot was less than a unit. Otherwise felt bloated. And I was on pharma grade which makes a difference in dosing. Not as much is needed evidently.

----

will keep looking.
    annonemoose likes this.
    Author Unknown

just found this post I posted awhile back:

Much lower doses for women. My sweet spot was less than a unit. Otherwise felt bloated. And I was on pharma grade which makes a difference in dosing. Not as much is needed evidently.

----

will keep looking.
    Thank you! I am also getting it directly from a US pharmacy on order of my endo so I assume it's pharmaceutical grade. Is it possible it might not be real when purchased directly form a pharmacy? I use Norditropin in the pre-filled pen.

When you consider how much water I've put on it's doing something but I've read that counterfeiters are cleverly mimicking the side effects of the actual drug, how frustrating!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

^^ yours sounds legit. Ultra legit.

And just to clarify, wasn't implying otherwise. But my post might have sounded such. And yes, there're professional mimics.

What about the food? Pretty clean? Or not?
    annonemoose likes this.
    Author Unknown

..snip..
    What about the food? Pretty clean? Or not?
    I eat very low carb, usually less than 20g/day. Mostly meat with a few low glycemic veggies (on rare occasions). Maybe once a month or less I'll have a cheat day where I eat what I want and then feel loggy for days afterwards LOL. But that's more common in cold weather. In warmer weather I eat mostly meat. My biggest cheat is the rare glass of wine or a beer.

PS SM no took no offense but after I got a counterfeit item from Amazon I've wondered if other legitimate places can get scammed. So I thought it would be wise to ask thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Thread Information