lift_heavy is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Getting blood test to test Green top source

Hey guys, i was looking online to find a local blood testing center and luckily i found one. They charge about $80 to test hgh and the same for testing IGF levels.

which test do i need?

will hgh test do?

really need some info as i want to schedule this test for sometime this week.

oh yeah, and when should i dose my hgh prior to the test? i mean how long prior to the test?

im 260 lbs. 25% bf. 6'5"

hit me up someone

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I just do the IGF test. Dose it about 45-60 minutes before they pull your blood. Any longer and it falls off and much sooner and IGF won't be elevating. I would take 4 iu's as well. If you test again in the future dose the same amount.

JimInAK is offline Member
    I have used the IGF-1 test to indicate whether the HGH I take has been working....

I just did the blood sampling in the morning, before I took any HGH. My initial IGF-1 level was about 158 ng/ml, after three days was 193 ng/ml and after 30 days was 300+ ng/ml (at the top of the test scale).

The IGF-1 test is suppose to give an accurate indication of the effectiveness of your HGh therapy. An "HGH" test leaves a lot of questions unanswered (for me), as far as exactly what your testing for and how can you assess exactly what any number or indicator means, as far as that goes in assessing your "HGH" level and effectiveness.

Thread Information