simm is offline Senior Member

My endo prescribing thyroid meds for life..fridge full of hgh????

My endo here in oxford uk has placed me on L-thyroxine meds for life starting next week....He's starting me on 50mcg daily and then ramping dosage up according to how i feel etc...problem is my fridge is full of bluetop hgh i ordered few weeks ago...Should i combine the hgh and thyroid meds without endo knowing? what happens when thyroids and hgh are combined?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I take both and many here actually PREFER to do both. But to be safe you might tell your endo if you think you should for any reason you might think about. Actually my thyroid has improved while on hgh.

there is a thread about this exact topic under the IMPORTANT threads to read.....

okay....I found the thread...go to the very TOP of this forum and you will see under "Sub Forums" IMPORTANT THREADS in BLUE and underneath it says "Important threads everyone should read" ...click this and then....it is the 2nd one in RED....HOPE this helps!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-01-2010 at 07:30 PM.

inevitable is offline Member
    bro, hell yeah take the hgh with L-thyroxine (T4), tho 25mcg is a low does (100mcg t4 = 25mcg t3) they work hand in hand. GH with many of its other benefits, it will help fight the catabolic effect of the Thyroid med.
    Last edited by inevitable; 10-15-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: spelling.

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    i wanna take l thyroxine now. hey bud if u have a fridge full of hgh, how do u know its real?

Thread Information