1993eg is offline New Member

want to know how long I can run GH. Please help

Just wanting to know how long I can run HGH at my current dose.

I have been using HGH sense June so about 4 months now and want to know how long I can run it at my current dose of 2.5iu Mon-Fri?

Also do I need to run any other things to protect from possible sides?

p.s i started in June with my summer cycle of test and anavar . Finished my cycle two weeks ago but will continue past my pct with my GH use. I am 24 years old and have been training sense I was 15. I have used aas for a few year now aswell. I am 5'9" tall 210lbs about 11%bf.

so guys please let me know how long I can stay on my GH. I would like to stay on for another 12 months from now which would bring me to 16 months total. Thanks hope to get some good feed back.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Hgh you can use forever.

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    ^Yeah, i think the only reason ppl stop is mainly money restraints. How has the HGH helped you out up to this point? Just curious

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    run for 6 months at least.....otherwise for as long as you can pull it off....

I do have a question: why do you feel you need HGH at 24 years old?

well I have been using aas for a few years and just thought it would be good to try and I feel really good sense I have been using it. I have alot more energy to work out especially sense I work 9-12 hrs a day depending on the day. So I feel good taking it just want to make sure I wont effect my natural Gh production if I get off in 1 year or 2 years right. Just wanting to make sure by getting answers from long time users.

Quote Originally Posted by 1993eg View Post
    well I have been using aas for a few years and just thought it would be good to try and I feel really good sense I have been using it. I have alot more energy to work out especially sense I work 9-12 hrs a day depending on the day. So I feel good taking it just want to make sure I wont effect my natural Gh production if I get off in 1 year or 2 years right. Just wanting to make sure by getting answers from long time users.
    your natural growth hormone pulse regardless of how long you take it could have an adverse effect on your endocrine system with all kinds of repercusions later on...I would be cautious at this stage of the game especially at 24 years of age...and I bet many here would agree...not worth it for now...just not worth it.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-12-2010 at 02:50 PM.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When do you pin your hgh? As long as your not disrupting your natural releases, stay on it as long as you can afford it.

I pin my gh at night before bed. when do you guys reccomend I pin the gh? Also what does should I be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by 1993eg View Post
    I pin my gh at night before bed. when do you guys reccomend I pin the gh? Also what does should I be doing?
    pin in early AM to blunt cortisol is preferred vs bedtime which could suppress natural growth pulse since this is when you have your own production...and if a 2nd pin?...then early afternoon to blunt afternoon cortisol

ideally? get up very early AM and pin..go back to bed...then get back up for the day a couple/few hours later...

make sure to wait at least an hour to eat especially carbs...since HGH can affect your insulin /glucose

how much? IMO none at 24...but whatever you do, start low and build up very slowly to avoid sides
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-12-2010 at 09:33 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    at 24 (i am around the same age 25) you are going to have to run pretty nice dose. Just make sure you are ready to make the commitment financially.

letstrain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    pin in early AM to blunt cortisol is preferred vs bedtime which could suppress natural growth pulse since this is when you have your own production...and if a 2nd pin?...then early afternoon to blunt afternoon cortisol

ideally? get up very early AM and pin..go back to bed...then get back up for the day a couple/few hours later...

make sure to wait at least an hour to eat especially carbs...since HGH can affect your insulin /glucose

how much? IMO none at 24...but whatever you do, start low and build up very slowly to avoid sides
    Hi, just wanted to know, that you say dont pin at night cause could suppress natural growth pulse, then why do you pin very early AM then go back to bed, wouldnt going back to bed be the same as pinning at night and going to bed, also do you think people should start on 1iu or 2iu, thx

Quote Originally Posted by letstrain View Post
    Hi, just wanted to know, that you say dont pin at night cause could suppress natural growth pulse, then why do you pin very early AM then go back to bed, wouldnt going back to bed be the same as pinning at night and going to bed, also do you think people should start on 1iu or 2iu, thx
    Natural GH pulse is in the 1st couple hours of sleep...and to really get a fantastic natural GH pulse then go to bed near 10 PM since this is the prime time for your circadian rhythm ...between 10-12 some believe.....

but...good question...I have wondered the same thing about the going back to sleep being the same....but it is not evidently

Dosing? NONE....24 is too early
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-13-2010 at 08:13 AM.

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    natual hgh is released at night i believe sometime around ur REM sleep cycle. so thats why u pin in the am

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by jay5; 10-18-2010 at 08:55 PM.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    at 24 (i am around the same age 25) you are going to have to run pretty nice dose. Just make sure you are ready to make the commitment financially.
    Hey man what would you say is a nice dose 6iu?? thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive read that gh is more suited to us older folks and that 20 somethings need hefty doses to get good effect?

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    i heard as long as you can.

Thread Information