trike is offline New Member

Is this real HGH?

I am new to HGH... is this real? I received these and was told they were 8 ui Chinese generic blue tops. They have no markings on the box, vial nor the tops. Also something that really concerns me is all the HGH I have seen comes with hard packed powder in the bottom of the vial and this stuff is loose powder. I have also noticed red specs (if you look closely at the pictures you can see) in the vials is this normal?

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCF0023.jpg
    http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCF0019.jpg
    http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCF0015.jpg
    http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...1/DSCF0014.jpg

Thanks in advance for your input!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would be very concerned. Doesnt look good to me. There should be no specks in it and I havent ever seen powder instead of pucks. I would try to get a refund, I could only imagine what that is in there. Please go in the one on one section and let us know who your source was.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

That's what I was afraid of... I have used it for approximately 5 days and have not noticed any of the side effects , numbness, tingling in hands I have heard a lot of chatter about. This was a private seller...

No good then? Never seen any like this? I am very leery of these but they came from an old friend of mine that I thought I could trust... Is there a definitive way to find out?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    GH NEVER COMES IN A LOOSE POWDER!!!

sorry bro that is 100% BUNK... u should uppercut your "friend" for trying to take advantage of you...unless of course he wasn't aware either...

Damnit man! I am so pissed right now! I have heard HCG is commonly faked as HGH. I did a prego test on it and it came up negative so its not HCG. I wonder what the hell this stuff is!

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's pretty scary, who knows what you injected in yourself. If you are unsure, NEVER inject to find out!

Ya, maybe that was why he was so insistent on me getting on a cycle of test too... Im a newbie and just didn't want to start dosing my body with all kinds of hormones right off the bat but have heard great things about HGH.

Something I did notice, I am eating like a horse right now I get really hungry and after the injection I feel more energized... any ideas?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    could be ghrp instead. possible vets? seems to fit the signs, but I didn't check the pics.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    actually that looks like sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    actually that looks like sand.
    wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    could be ghrp instead. possible vets? seems to fit the signs, but I didn't check the pics.
    Thanks man, did some digging and GHRP fits the bill exactly! I'm guessing GHRP is considerably cheaper than HGH, am I right?

No it doesn't, GHRP still come in a solid puck at the bottom of the vial, not loose powder and doesn't contain red bits! Did you ask your friend what the red bits are?

Btw, how old are you?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Btw, how old are you?
    Good question. Wondering myself.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trike View Post
    Thanks man, did some digging and GHRP fits the bill exactly! I'm guessing GHRP is considerably cheaper than HGH, am I right?
    Correct (havent seen a ghrp peptide looking like that either). Sorry to see those pics, bummer

I am 30. There is a red spec that doesn't dissolve in one of the vials... not sure what that is... Would you not see a huge increase in appetite from HGH?

lrdcn3 is offline New Member
    I am 30. There is a red spec that doesn't dissolve in one of the vials... not sure what that is... Would you not see a huge increase in appetite from HGH?
    i never saw a noticable increase of appitite with HGH. Either way, what ever that stuff is, I wouldnt even touch it.

You need to call your buddy that sold it to you and ask fro your money back. I hope you're not still taking it!

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    You need to call your buddy that sold it to you and ask fro your money back. I hope you're not still taking it!
    Have called him, he is taking care of it and no I am not taking it anymore. He has a name brand that starts with an Hy he is going to exchange it for... how to tell a fake there...

I appreciate all the insight you guys have given, it's rough being a newbie.
    Last edited by trike; 10-14-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: asterisk

JimInAK is offline Member
    IMO- the best way to determine if your HGH is genuine is to do two IGF-1 blood tests. They generally will cost less than $100 per test. The first test is taken before you start your HGH, to establish your baseline. The second test to establish your increase in IGF-1, which will allow you to see if your HGH is actually working.

I actually did three tests when I first started HGH. The first test came back about 158 or 168 ng/ml (I can't recall the exact number). My second test was done three days later, and my level increased to about 198 ng/ml. My final test was after taking HGH for over a month, and my IGF-1 level doubled (at least). On my last test, I did not inform the testing lab that I was actually doing hormone replacement therapy, so the test had a ceiling of 300ng/ml (which is higher that what was expected for a person my age who was not taking supplemental HGH).

It's my understanding that your IGF-1 level increases gradually, when you take HGH.

A rule of thumb that I have been told is to expect your IGF-1 level to increase about 80 - 100 ng/ml for each 1 iu/day dose taken. I don't know if that rule is accurate, but it seems to support my experience with HGH.

Also, IMO any product with red specks would not be HGH and a powdered substance would be further questionable. That's not something I would consider taking.

inevitable is offline Member
    Have called him, he is taking care of it and no I am not taking it anymore. He has a name brand that starts with an Hy he is going to exchange it for... how to tell a fake there...

I appreciate all the insight you guys have given, it's rough being a newbie.
    If they are legit Hygene's... your g2g

lift_heavy is offline Junior Member
    i dont think its real dude. im new to the game myself buck it should be like a puck, not loose powder, and the reddd specs should be red flags!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    def bunk, could be fookin anything in there

Ya, my a$$ is a little sore after that one...

Ya, maybe that was why he was so insistent on me getting on a cycle of test too... Im a newbie and just didn't want to start dosing my body with all kinds of hormones right off the bat but have heard great things about HGH.
    Scammers try and insist on this crap not for the synergy between the two, but so the gains from the testosterone mask the bunk HGH (which is where they make all the profit.) This is an unfortunate trend. Sorry, you got ripped off hard; I'm not too sure why you would ever accept something that looked like that from a local source. lol. This 'trust' justification seems pretty odd in my eyes!

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    GH NEVER COMES IN A LOOSE POWDER!!!

sorry bro that is 100% BUNK... u should uppercut your "friend" for trying to take advantage of you...unless of course he wasn't aware either...
    TIme out for a minute - How can anyone be sure??? What doe you mean 'never in loose powder??

As far as the spec, that's my one concern, but the rest.....I'm not convinced AT ALL that it's bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    I'm not too sure why you would ever accept something that looked like that from a local source. lol. This 'trust' justification seems pretty odd in my eyes!
    Ya I don't feel good about it but he was a really good friend of mine, a lot of history there.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    TIme out for a minute - How can anyone be sure??? What doe you mean 'never in loose powder??

As far as the spec, that's my one concern, but the rest.....I'm not convinced AT ALL that it's bunk.
    I am pretty sure it's bunk... that's why it "needed" to be taken with test... would you inject that into your body?

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    i'm just saying....save that crystal shit, I'm not convinced it's bunk. My HGH is always in powder form.

Thread Information