RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

GH for muscle growth?

As a general rule of thumb, when do people begin seeing muscle growth while on gh, is it around 4iu/day, or 5 or what?

Ive cycled up from 2iu to 5iu now. I take everyday, and have done 3weeks on each iu level (been on for about 10weeks total).

I am considering going up more but wanted to see what the trends tend to me. My other concern is only 2x have I felt some sides. Granted I have been 'by the book' in terms of slowly cycling up and take everyday and at the same time, etc, but still, it makes me question the quality.

On the flip side, in 10weeks I have lost only 1lb in weight, but have lost a good amount of fat (picture comparison post to follow in a few weeks), so I can only presume the amt of muscle weight has increased. I also went into my strick 7meal/day diet so that could be the main contributor.

I guess I see people bitching about their numb hands, and while it would suck to deal with it, knowing my shit works would be a nice peace of mind.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    For muscle growth you need to be hitting 8ius a day and you should be looking at seeing signs of growth once hitting the 6month mark...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoachForLife19 View Post
    As a general rule of thumb, when do people begin seeing muscle growth while on gh, is it around 4iu/day, or 5 or what?

Ive cycled up from 2iu to 5iu now. I take everyday, and have done 3weeks on each iu level (been on for about 10weeks total).

I am considering going up more but wanted to see what the trends tend to me. My other concern is only 2x have I felt some sides. Granted I have been 'by the book' in terms of slowly cycling up and take everyday and at the same time, etc, but still, it makes me question the quality.

On the flip side, in 10weeks I have lost only 1lb in weight, but have lost a good amount of fat (picture comparison post to follow in a few weeks), so I can only presume the amt of muscle weight has increased. I also went into my strick 7meal/day diet so that could be the main contributor.

I guess I see people bitching about their numb hands, and while it would suck to deal with it, knowing my shit works would be a nice peace of mind.
    4-5 units will do, you will see the growth in pictures very visibly to the naked eye within 100 days of gh intake AS LONG as aas is included, it will only increase from there on, you actually start growing the first day you are on gh...since as you can attest yourself you lose bf% yet remain same weight on scale...that means you gain lean muscle/size from the first week on gh, little by little it gets more noticable but an experienced bodybuilder will be able to see the difference within 5 days on 5 units a day of legit gh

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm taking 5ius a day among with test/deca and my body has changed beyond belief. My diet is not clean. I have "cheat" meals daily. I just keep getting bigger and harder.

RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member
    hank, unrelated, are you taking up much water weight? I did a cycle of test/deca 2 years ago and my face got sooo puffy. I have leftovers and thought of doing again, this time, while on gh, and also, with much more cardio/clean diet. But I wanted to keep the bloat to a minimum as it was too obvious what I was taking

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I'm taking 5ius a day among with test/deca and my body has changed beyond belief. My diet is not clean. I have "cheat" meals daily. I just keep getting bigger and harder.
    yep i'll 2nd this, im on trt 250mg pw test and at wk8 of 10wks 200mg pw deca for joints, ive seen major changes in my body, and my gh is only at 3iu pd

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    For muscle growth you need to be hitting 8ius a day and you should be looking at seeing signs of growth once hitting the 6month mark...
    would you say that the average trainer will need test/ or at least one test cycle within the 6mths, to get the new tissue? or wil the gh produce muscle mass on its own?
    i know a very experienced guy who informed me that, for building, test is an absolute must with gh and if not present it wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RoachForLife19 View Post
    hank, unrelated, are you taking up much water weight? I did a cycle of test/deca 2 years ago and my face got sooo puffy. I have leftovers and thought of doing again, this time, while on gh, and also, with much more cardio/clean diet. But I wanted to keep the bloat to a minimum as it was too obvious what I was taking
    Cardio and a cleaner diet will help a whole lot. I'm also taking .5mg arimidex eod

no need for clean diet on gh, you will need much more food intake on a clean diet where youll get pretty much same results and in most cases better when you add sushi, pizza, burgers, steaks, donuts at times, into your diet

why would anyone use clean diet on gh? you are fat burning machine from minute one when youre on gh, if you dont actually eat and eat ALOT inaddition to being on test and other anabolics you will not grow those new muscle fibers gh creates,

you just need an x amount of calories in you in while keeping specific ratios of protien to carbs and try to keep low fat intake overall, but clean diet is NOT needed unless you are trying to get down to under 6%

Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
    no need for clean diet on gh, you will need much more food intake on a clean diet where youll get pretty much same results and in most cases better when you add sushi, pizza, burgers, steaks, donuts at times, into your diet

why would anyone use clean diet on gh? you are fat burning machine from minute one when youre on gh, if you dont actually eat and eat ALOT inaddition to being on test and other anabolics you will not grow those new muscle fibers gh creates,

you just need an x amount of calories in you in while keeping specific ratios of protien to carbs and try to keep low fat intake overall, but clean diet is NOT needed unless you are trying to get down to under 6%
    You definitely didn't read the question I was responding to. He asked how he could control warer retention while on test/deca /hgh. A cleaner diet is the answer.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    6-8ius daily for 6 months is required to see muscles tissue gains

less than 90 days on 4-5 units of gh red tops wont mention the name but there are other just as good, went into cycle of test eq tren mast, after another 40 days on this cycle there was new muscle fiber growth, new mesurments, alot wider alot rounder delts alot wider everything, like i was 1.5 the times of what i used to be and leaner.

so id say here that 2 months on gh and you got the new muscle fibers, if you already on cycle you should see noticable NEW dimention to your physiqe within 3 months of starting gh and aas. im talkin big difference.

6 months is when you really take it to new level of competitor.

stick to gh, thats the trick.

Been on 5iu/ed for over 2 years. Wonder if 2 years is considered long term use? Anyhow, the stuff has kept me lean even though my diet's not perfect. When I ate a carb rotation diet (from diet forum) I chiseled out a six pack in 7 weeks. I'm 50 so losing body fat is not as easy as your younger gents. The HGH's helped me to keep my gains from my AAS cycle. The other side benefits are just fantastic.

Thread Information