supe3 is offline Associate Member

When to split your GH dose?

at what dose does everyone think GH should be split up into two injections a day? 6 units? 7 units? or what? and how far apart should they be in time?

I used to take 2.5iu in the am right when I wake up. and 2.5iu in the pm about a hour before I eat dinner. The best is to split it up at about 4iu or 5iu. Once right when you get up and once an hour before or after dinner.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

hgh for mass

if you do let's say 2IU in the morning and 6IU PWO, would this be too much for post workout? or is it about right? i dont want to waste any and want to get the full benefit of the hgh post workout.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    if you do let's say 2IU in the morning and 6IU PWO, would this be too much for post workout? or is it about right? i dont want to waste any and want to get the full benefit of the hgh post workout.
    Ramacher.....YOU ARE 22......why? why? why? have we not been over this?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no matter what dose I'm taking it all shot early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    at what dose does everyone think GH should be split up into two injections a day? 6 units? 7 units? or what? and how far apart should they be in time?
    maybe 5 or up? however many here like to do 1x a day for a big reason...convenience! this is true since that afternoon dose can get in the way of life....

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    maybe 5 or up? however many here like to do 1x a day for a big reason...convenience! this is true since that afternoon dose can get in the way of life....
    All in the a.m on empty stomach. I wait at least 90 min before I eat any carbs. I'll sometimes feel sides all day so that tells me the dose "works" all day. So why split up the dose? If there was some scientific evidence proving I should be splitting up 6iu then I would. Otherwise I'll just stick to what I know works well.

Blog Entries
    I have growth deficiencies thats why. Let me ask you this.... How many of the pro bodybuilders do you think used human growth hormone and igf in their early twenties? Alot of them did. I have tried it before for 4 months at 4IU a day, and although I didn't gain mass directly from hgh, it helped me recovery from my workouts immensely. And I have never done steroids , so I am all natural there. HGH has a quicker feedback loop and only shuts you down for a couple hours compared to gear.

I have growth deficiencies thats why. Let me ask you this.... How many of the pro bodybuilders do you think used human growth hormone and igf in their early twenties? Alot of them did. I have tried it before for 4 months at 4IU a day, and although I didn't gain mass directly from hgh, it helped me recovery from my workouts immensely. And I have never done steroids , so I am all natural there. HGH has a quicker feedback loop and only shuts you down for a couple hours compared to gear.
    Over a long time your body can get used to synthetic GH thus potentially lessening your own gh production.

I had no idea you have "growth deficiencies"....however just because other BB's use HGH does not mean it is a good idea at 22

Just trying to be cautious re: your endocrine system

Blog Entries
    Oh and I very much appreciate your feedback Slimmer! But there are also arguments that hgh won't affect their endocrine system. Everyone is different, and one might have problems and some people won't. It all depends, but I want to say is keep commenting! You stimulate the discussions on the forum.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    over 1.5 ius split it up, you want to reach 3 injects a day min. I inject wake up, pre training and then before sleep. best results Ive got were using this protocol.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Oh and I very much appreciate your feedback Slimmer! But there are also arguments that hgh won't affect their endocrine system. Everyone is different, and one might have problems and some people won't. It all depends, but I want to say is keep commenting! You stimulate the discussions on the forum.
    Thanks but....are you hearing this about being 22 and the potential down the road of messing up? Remember the long haul....it is who finishes last....not who looks good in the beginning but who can keep the ball up in the air and maintain and stay on top....while not backtracking which taking HGH at 22 COULD do. It could. Why take the chance? When FOOD is really what should be the major chemical now with ALL OF YOUR HORMONES that SO many here WISH they had....Believe me. The point is to do all you can first naturally and then use what you need later to take you over the edge...not before.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post

I had no idea you have "growth deficiencies"....however just because other BB's use HGH does not mean it is a good idea at 22

So true, pretty much anything they do isnt a good idea to do.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    over 1.5 ius split it up, you want to reach 3 injects a day min. I inject wake up, pre training and then before sleep. best results Ive got were using this protocol.
    What protocol BG?

ED, 5 on 2 off, etc...

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ^ditto how would you run 8ius ed?

bump

I have to bump this again as I dont feel like I have yet gotten a real good answer to my quesion

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    gh should always be injected at different times, always surprise the body, thats the key, id go 7 days on no days off, can do 6 on 1 off if you dont have the means, like BG said best is to split the dose if you take 4iu or over, at 4 units id go 2 and 2, at 5 units id go 2.5 and 2.5, at 6 units id start going either 2 2 2, or 3 3, at 8 units and up id go atleast 3 injections a day, always change injection times for example:

upon waking up and before training
    before training before bed time
    upon waking up mid day
    after training and before sleep

those are all different times that should be cycled and always keep the body surprised, it makes a difference, stick with a protocol for few days then change it, then go back to it, then change it again, you want your igf spikes at different times exactly like a 16-18 year old, that works the best.
    Last edited by mighty1; 11-19-2010 at 09:18 PM.

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    i use 5iu at about 530am, then go back to bed and wake at 7am and eat breakfast

i then have 200mcg igf lr3 post workout ... (around 630pm)

im pretty sure thats splits up my igf level throughout the day ...

any way its working ... best results ive had in a long while

i find it hard to split 8ius up ed. I am 25 so from all my reading i have figured i do not want to be injecting late. but i am thinking if i am using 8ius ed whats the difference?

You think i can inject 2.5 before i go to bed?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    i find it hard to split 8ius up ed. I am 25 so from all my reading i have figured i do not want to be injecting late. but i am thinking if i am using 8ius ed whats the difference?

You think i can inject 2.5 before i go to bed?
    I have read from Doctors that injecting before bed is good because is mimicks your own bodys production of GH, They recomend this if you are not naturaly producing GH. But I have also read from BB's that injecting before bed could potentaly stunt or block your natural production of GH that you make while you sleep(at night when you sleep is when you produce the most GH)

are you using American pharm. grade GH or something else? and whats your GH cycle look like? how long you been on? how long you going to run? what doses for those times. ED or 5 on 2 off?

IMO....dose in the AM....dosing before bed is usually for anti-aging....now of course every so often is fine....but on a regular basis it is advised to pin AM...also pinning in the AM helps to blunt cortisol too which is desired

ya thanks for both of the reply's guys, i am staying away from the b4 bed doses guess i am just going to have to set an alarm to shoot my gh earlier.

I was running 5ius ed for the last month or so, but have just bumped it up. I plan on running it everyday for at least 9 months to a year.

I am waiting on my t4 as i will start running 100 mcg ed

Tip for AM which you have probably already thought of but I didn't for awhile until it dawned on me to do so....
    Prepare the syringe before going to bed so you don't have to WAKE UP completely when pinning....simply have it nearby and when you get up then it is all ready and not dealing with bright lights from the refrigerator or squinting trying to see the line on the syringe as you are half asleep....

BJ,
    are you using American pharm. grade GH or something else? and whats your GH cycle look like? how long you been on? how long you going to run? what doses for those times. ED or 5 on 2 off?

taking riptropin and the rest of your ??? ^^^^

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    What protocol BG?

ED, 5 on 2 off, etc...
    Sorry pal never checked back here , I do ed injects, more the better with GH.

Hey Sup3....have you thought about joining in on the contest? I bet you would be a good candidate. It was just announced yesterday....what 'cha think?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...tion-Challange

Thread Information