PI_Guy is offline New Member

Starting cycle today.

I got my jintropin green tops delivered yesterday. They look authentic, there are fibers in the security seal, its packaged right, hope its not rat posion.
    Going to mix up a 10iu vial with sterile water, its all i can get in this country. Going to pin .5iu just in case its not the real deal and i have some kind of reaction. Will wait about 6 hours and do another half. Then tomorrow i will do 2 injections of 1iu each, the next day i will start with 2iu every morning for 5 more days, then 1.5 iu twice a day which will be my regular dose. I figure 3iu a day is going to be good for me for 6mo or so. Hopefully it will help heal up some of my damaged muscles & tendons so i can start hitting the weights at lease lightly. Then more hgh, more intense lifting, even more hgh coupled with more intense workouts, and so on..
    From what ive read i know to stay away from carbs before and after the injections, and eating carbs before bed will retard your natural hgh output, so i think im going to eat like i did in my 20's. Cans of tuna, skinless chicken breast, baked whitefish, 1 green vegetable a day and thats it. My diet is really the only thing that im not sure about, havent read that much about low carb coupled with gh. Is this stuff like clen and you can eat whatever you want and still lean up? My concern with the diet while on jin is two fold, 1st i want to see the results for all the money i am spending, and second, i am worried about screwing with my blood sugar to much and going diabetic. If anyone would like to chime in about the diet please do.
    Im off to pin the first of my jin

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Main thing to avoid glucose/insulin issues is to eat at least an hour after pinning or other way around....especially carbs...just like you mentioned. Sounds like you are on the right track!
    Have some sweet dreams!

BigDawg44 is offline Junior Member
    Good Luck keep us posted

Decided to pin 1iu instead of a half. Its been a couple of hours and no reactions. I did have a problem drawing it into my insulin syringe. I got the one with the short needle and it isnt long enough to go through the stopper on the vial... What do you guys dou about this? I had to countersink my needle into the stopper and it barely drew any liquid.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just go to the pharmacy and get some longer slin pins. How was your sleep last night.

gymratbig is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro

LOL, my sleep was AWESOME>... I have to be honest, i thought you guys were exaggerating about the wild dreams on hgh. I had the most crazy, lucid dreams last night of my life. Jumping from 1iu to 2 iu today and then to 3 on monday.
    Ive been awake for 15 min (i am in SE Asia) and i cant wait to go back to sleep.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by PI_Guy View Post
    LOL, my sleep was AWESOME>... I have to be honest, i thought you guys were exaggerating about the wild dreams on hgh. I had the most crazy, lucid dreams last night of my life. Jumping from 1iu to 2 iu today and then to 3 on monday.
    Ive been awake for 15 min (i am in SE Asia) and i cant wait to go back to sleep.
    Yep! Nothing like HGH sleep. Major motion picture cinematic dreams!

I wish I could sleep like you folks. I've been on 5iu/ed for a long time and due to sleep disorder I haven't had a good 8 hour long sleep in over 10 years. Good on you folks.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    yes the sleep on gh is a dream come true lol, notice how you go to sleep wake up 4-5 hours later and feel refreshed! no matter what harsh oral you are on, can be anadrol at 200mg and you still wake up like an 18 year old lol and in those 5 hours you were dreaming and actually remembering some of the dreams in detail, the sleep is so deep and thats why the recovery is way better,

PI GUY, just wait till you walk around in your 2xl shirt and your delts are pushing out so much that you look 'buss wide' lol, and when some guy with 30 inch waist ask you how your waist is so small, smaller than his, and in reality you are 33-34 inch waist lol, or when a woman tells you she likes your hands and fingers lol, or when a fat black 250pound woman asks you how you got so big, and you have to tell her you were born muscular lol, you have lots of surprises coming your way lol

youll know what im talking about soon when you wake up feeling kinda flat yet pumped-flat and hear the words "you are huge" from your woman, then enter the bathroom and have a big smile on your face looking in the mirror, thats something ONLY hgh can do, aas by themselves do not do it unless you used gh before (within 6 month) or during aas cycles

thats why its called magic drug, its because it is, and ANYONE who can afford it is on it in the fitness/sports industry and in the beauty industry
    Last edited by mighty1; 11-19-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Yeah im super stoked already, knowing that my jin is the real deal and that the wife is going to "allow" me to buy 120iu a month. Now if i could just find a cheaper source that had the same quality, i could afford more than 4iu a day.

Keep us posted.

Thread Information