Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PI_Guy is offline New Member

Generic Blue Tops, worth it?

So i was talking with my source and she mentioned that these generic blue tops are one third the price of what i am paying for jintropin, so it got me thinking.

How many here are using the generic blue tops from china? Is it close to the same thing, or is it not worth the savings? I was just thinking that i could be using double the amount for less money but Im a little worried about quality/authenticity.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Your source is a chick? Interesting. I am on blue tops and they are working great for me, but I think it is funny when people talk about the top color as if that somehow proves anything. Unless you and I are using the same source the then how could you safely assume the product is the same or even similar?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Blue tops are good go

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I agree. How do you know what you are getting by the color of the tops. You could be buying hcg with a blue top. If you know and trust your source, then chances are it's good. Besides try it out and see how it works. You can always go back to what you were using.

mighty1 is offline Marcus owns you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
    I agree. How do you know what you are getting by the color of the tops. You could be buying hcg with a blue top. If you know and trust your source, then chances are it's good. Besides try it out and see how it works. You can always go back to what you were using.
    this.

the following brand names/generics with labels from china are good to go: thanktropin, kigtropin, hyge, tried by me personally, you do need to have good source because like everything in life....fakes are all over. hyge is faked a lot! thanktropin and kigtropin if you got the source then you are good to go.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No I wouldn't trust them, and that goes for any of those generic Chinese crap, the people who think they have a good source in China have their head in the sand, don't trust them

jz1985 is offline New Member
    I get great results from blue tops. It all comes down to how much you trust your source.

zebra is offline New Member
    I'm just starting out with HGH, but belong to a group of women who have been ordering/using Chinese botox for over a year. With botox, it is pretty obvious within a few days if it is working. The quality is all over the place.

Some of it comes in 44mm blue tops, some in 38mm blue tops. There are white tops, and grey tops, too. The color of the tops make no difference that we have been able to ascertain.

It is all through the same (chinese) middle man. I suspect that there are lots of manufacturers and pretty shoddy Quality control over there. But when you get good products, you can't beat the price.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^glad to see another HGH gal around town!

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    ive started with ansomone then tried blues/greens/glotropin/hyges over the last 4-5 years up to 80 ius per week but due to the discussions i changed to saizen easy click pens . Its about 5 times the price than the chinese generics but at 30ius per week (6ius 5 days per week ) its to me far better than anything else i have ever taken.Im off all aas just 125mg trt and my weight is unchanged but leaning up nicely .Its roll the dice with chinese tops in my opinion something i no longer want to do.

Newyorkrockstar is offline Associate Member
    just curious what about serostim anyone hear of them

I heard so many bad thing about Chinese blue tops I was quite worried for a while. Blue tops, yellow tops, green tops, red tops, etc. what do they all mean? They mean nothing it's just the color of the top, nothing more. I heard that a lot of bad stuff is coming of of China and that it's all crap. So I went and tracked down my supplier in China. I went to the lab where he make his HGH. Now the nay sayers can say, "How do you know know if HGH was coming of of the machines". If I made sure it was HGH coming of the machines. The nay sayers would say, "The quality is crap." Etc, etc, etc. For me, I buy my HGH from a source I trust. I get good results. There are bad HGH that comes out of China but there are also good HGH also. Let's not cry wolf about all Chinese HGH and scare a lot of people on this board.

ive been dealing with China for over 10 yrs, ive placed order with some of the biggest and best sources out there and I can honestly say nothing out of china can be trusted as 100%.

Many people claim to have a good sources from out of china to only try and sell this crap to members, IMHO dont trust china buy pharm grade and know what your getting is 100% legit GH from a quality lab and not some second rate none licenced lab.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    IMHO dont trust china buy pharm grade and know what your getting is 100% legit GH from a quality lab and not some second rate none licenced lab.
    or it is just a Chinese fake of the real lab anyways. We all know they can copy packaging and everything to a T, what would prevent them from just taking their HGH and saying it is some lab grade sh*t?? you are never safe in this game unless you know your source is legit, and even then, it is not 100%..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    or it is just a Chinese fake of the real lab anyways. We all know they can copy packaging and everything to a T, what would prevent them from just taking their HGH and saying it is some lab grade sh*t?? you are never safe in this game unless you know your source is legit, and even then, it is not 100%..
    Very few sources carry Pharma GH, and its not the Chinese that sell the generics. Ive never heard of Pharma GH being faked in my day. Here in the US, you have to get mainly from aids patients that sell it on the black market (Sero). Oversea's Saizen is availible, but super expensive and hard to get.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

My saizen in the uk was about 5 times the price i used to pay for the green tops i used most of . Where i used around 70 ius of greens per week i now only have to use 30 of saizen so it works out for me between 2 and 2 1/2 times the price.Money well spent in my eyes.

I just cant see that unless you are placing your order direct with the factory owner where the hgh is produced (and you trust him 100%) how you can possibly know its gtg. Your telling me if a middle man cant get suppiled by his usual lab he wont go elsewhere to another lab or the lab owner will buy some in from another lab to keep his customer happy .Its still hit and miss .Its the same with ug aas as these are all made up from bulk powders bought from china mainly .

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer View Post
    Blue tops are good go
    anyone can stick any top on any bottle

I agree with everyone that says that it's impossible to tell 100% if the Chinese HGH is legit. I also don't agree with people who say that 100% of the HGH coming out of China is crap. Also, please don't insinuate that because one defend the Chinese HGH they are low life scums trying to peddle inferior HGH to members of this board. That is a gross generalization and could be offensive to people on this forum. I've had good results from generic blue tops. I got better results from U.S. grade pharma HGH. Each of us using HGH is probably balancing our budget versus results. I, for one, didn't choose to use blue top generics because it gave better results then US pharma grade. I chose it because it was "good enough" and I could afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I agree with everyone that says that it's impossible to tell 100% if the Chinese HGH is legit. I also don't agree with people who say that 100% of the HGH coming out of China is crap. Also, please don't insinuate that because one defend the Chinese HGH they are low life scums trying to peddle inferior HGH to members of this board. That is a gross generalization and could be offensive to people on this forum. I've had good results from generic blue tops. I got better results from U.S. grade pharma HGH. Each of us using HGH is probably balancing our budget versus results. I, for one, didn't choose to use blue top generics because it gave better results then US pharma grade. I chose it because it was "good enough" and I could afford it.
    With respect you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors with this forum regarding members trying to sell crap chinese gh to other members.

For me personally when i buy gh I want it to be 100% gh not underdosed,fake or complete crap. When i buy 10ius of gh I want 10 ius of gh and nothing else will do no matter how cheaper there copy gh is, ive been around long enough to know that china gh is complete rubbish but if people are happy buying it thats up to them but I would rather inject cat urine.

Anyone thinking of buying china gh I recommend buy pharm grade and see what proper gh is suppose to do and dont trust anyone off this forum trying to sell you chinese gh, trust me!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    surely GH should be GH and not vary in potency, this would therefore support the theory that the chinese stuff isnt worth it.

Its not just the potency that is a concern ,its the possibility of what else is in them to try to mimic the side effects given by hgh that we all use as a guide to how effictive the product is. Again i have used all the tops bought from lots of sources including sponsors from other boards up to 70 ius per week and yes i did get some results but knowhere near the change in myself over the last 7 weeks on pharma grade and also at only 30 ius per week.

Leatherface is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    anyone can stick any top on any bottle
    Thats pretty much what I was thinking as well...

Getting stuff on the cheap isnt always as cheap as you might think...err or something

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I got my chinese hgh from a legit and well known source. I get great products through this person all the time. The hgh was garbage. I am now using serostim and it is sooooo different. 5ius injected only one time bloats my hands and makes me numb. I injected 10ius of chinese hgh for 6days in a row and got no sides. I won't buy chinese ever again unless I know someone in person who can testify for it, and I can buy a really small amount and test to see if I get the sides immediately without any odd sides (like high bp).

JimInAK is offline Member
    Chinese HGH works for me and I've taken blood tests to insure that I was getting the genuine product. Lots of good HGH comes from China, you just have to know the right source.

inevitable is offline Member
    if your going to switch gh, switch to pharm grade... other than that stick with the jin's, they are made with a different ecoli than the bluetops.

I can officially vouch for KIGTROPIN hgh, i was sure from the get go due to the source, and due to sides, and due to bf% reduction, but as of week 5 the water retention subsided, i lost 7pds. of water and guess what's under the water? yup, good ole new muscle, sculpted muscle-fibers blown up by aas, rounder, fuller, more sculpted. now the magic is starting, month 2-3-4...

thats what i was waiting for, i wanted to see if what macrus says might be true, it is true to some china gh but not kigs, water is down, lean muscle is up, 5th week.

its basically like i woke up one morning and was 7pds. lighter, yet looking bigger and I am bigger, thats how legit gh works. not all the water is gone ofcourse, but the bloating is. leaner and larger.

KIGS are LEGIT.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-10-2010 at 04:33 AM.

^^^ you really need to look into what China are putting in their gh, you have blinkers on like many other people who wont except what China gh is really like because you dont want to admit you have been wasting your money. If your happy keep with it but please dont say they are 100% because they not they 100% fake,underdosed and complete crap, get some pharm grade and see what real gh does to you! lol

^^^ you really need to look into what China are putting in their gh, you have blinkers on like many other people who wont except what China gh is really like because you dont want to admit you have been wasting your money. If your happy keep with it but please dont say they are 100% because they not they 100% fake,underdosed and complete crap, get some pharm grade and see what real gh does to you! lol
    i already been on serostim and humatrope. same exact feeling and results i got for $250 per a kit of kigs. it didnt even come that fresh looking in the vials yet work like a charm, you know why i keep saying work like a charm? because everyone at the gyms i train keep saying im on gh because they dont understand how i grow lean so fast , and its not like they say it after 3 months or 6 months, they say it after a month LOL, these are experienced BB'S, they dont take BS.

Only legit gh does it to ya brother. I dont know what others waste their money on, this gh IS legit and dosed right.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-10-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Marcus, I'm listening bro. I'll get some pharma grade and try it out. I'm always open to sound advice.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I've ordered many times from the well known chinese source. Same one that has a good deal on the blue tops. I have to say they came with no labels, nothing indicating what they are. The powder is not in a disk just a lose pile. Basically a waste of money and as I research more on them from other boards people are getting red bumps injecting them and pain at injection site. After getting a really bad fever from their prop and putting on about 10 lbs in 2 weeks from their "VAR" I will not order again. I have friends that swear by them but I think it's poor quality and very inconsistant.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101 View Post
    I've ordered many times from the well known chinese source. Same one that has a good deal on the blue tops. I have to say they came with no labels, nothing indicating what they are. The powder is not in a disk just a lose pile. Basically a waste of money and as I research more on them from other boards people are getting red bumps injecting them and pain at injection site. After getting a really bad fever from their prop and putting on about 10 lbs in 2 weeks from their "VAR" I will not order again. I have friends that swear by them but I think it's poor quality and very inconsistant.
    i dont know about all blue tops since i had bunk blue top back in 2006, but the kigs are just as good as seros, what exactly gets my bf% down? i eat much more, i eat junk at times, i do no cardio what so ever, what exactly gets my bf down while letting me grow on scale and in mirror and in muscle dimentions? its not the steroids since i been on them forever, its the addition of the gh @ 5iu, 30-40 days in and im up a good solid 15pds of lean muscle (thats without taking to account the water weight because i gained already 20+pds and dropped 7pds of water in this time on the third week of the kigs, its the real deal, legit gh, whoever makes it which i assume made the brown tops back in the day, this facility who makes it... produces legit potent gh).
    that's my 2 cents, i'd never mislead the community since we are all after same thing, good quality gh.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-15-2010 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
    i dont know about all blue tops since i had bunk blue top back in 2006, but the kigs are just as good as seros, what exactly gets my bf% down? i eat much more, i eat junk at times, i do no cardio what so ever, what exactly gets my bf down while letting me grow on scale and in mirror and in muscle dimentions? its not the steroids since i been on them forever, its the addition of the gh @ 5iu, 30-40 days in and im up a good solid 15pds of lean muscle (thats without taking to account the water weight because i gained already 20+pds and dropped 7pds of water in this time on the third week of the kigs, its the real deal, legit gh, whoever makes it which i assume made the brown tops back in the day, this facility who makes it... produces legit potent gh).
    that's my 2 cents, i'd never mislead the community since we are all after same thing, good quality gh.
    Gh doesn't do that after 30 days and trust me it isnt 15lbs of lean muscle tissue, get your bp checked and get pharm grade if you want to know what real gh does, kigs are crap and dangerous.

Gh doesn't do that after 30 days and trust me it isnt 15lbs of lean muscle tissue, get your bp checked and get pharm grade if you want to know what real gh does, kigs are crap and dangerous.
    I was on american gh and europian gh for many years, i know exactly what gh is capable of doing, and 10-15pds in 30-60days is very common, lean muscle, when you lose bf and remain same weight....you gain lean muscle, when you add weight on top of that and still losing bf...you gained even more lean muscle,

I dont know man seems like you have an agenda, either you want all kigs for yourself, or thanks or whatever who knows,

my point is that i know my BB very very well, and i say kigs is legit gh equivalent to seros.

I am willing to bet money that if someone checks the kigs they come up as 10iu or very close to it 9-11iu in the vials. someone should do it. nothing brings your waist down and tightens it, pushes your muscles through your skin, gives it paper thin look, 'squares' your torso, creates new muscle fibers on your frame and you know exactly what im talking about....very round full sculpted meaty delts that have new added lean size on them....and makes you look much wider and gives you volume AAS cant...nothing does it BUT LEGIT GH, i think you think you talk here to one of your newbes on the board, i have no agenda, and mods should have no agenda either, they should state the truth.

BTW, my blood pressure was 130 over 80 yesterday, blood pressure changes regularly, it will even change more drastically when on tren ace and eq, when on test and anadrol ect...so this is not good indicator eventhough i feel MUCH MUCH better since i been on this gh, same feeling i had on seros and same results, actually better results since i went higher dose on this.

marcus...stop the BS, im too experienced and too big of a name to play around with, i been around longer than you, much longer.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-15-2010 at 06:31 AM.

You carry on if your happy but I don't believe a word you say and its plain to see you don't know what your talking about, the only reason why your so vocal is because you sell Chinese fake crap.

Members beware , that's my last comment

mighty one let me see a relaxed picture... and just so you know I'm freinds with pro's and not because I'm a pro or going to become pro or even compete, i know them because of the business im in and freinds of family and i can tell you right now chinese brand is horse shyt sorry to burst your salesman bubble buddy... i want to see pictures of your lean body mass you talk about and if you dont post pics your full of shyt yet again...

-The rockstar

You carry on if your happy but I don't believe a word you say and its plain to see you don't know what your talking about, the only reason why your so vocal is because you sell Chinese fake crap.

Members beware , that's my last comment
    you just called me a dealer right? you're a mod on this board correct? you just called a member that has nothing to do with dealing or sourcing...a source.

NOT ALL CHINESE GH IS CRAP, 3 OUT OF THE 4 I HAVE USED ALONG THE YEARS WERE LEGIT GH. KIGS IS ONE OF THEM.

who let those guys moderate boards??? jesus you make it not worth it to come and give advice and help, you need to be careful when blaming someone for sourcing especially on a board like anabolicreview aka steroid .com when the rules are strict, because it can come and bite you back in the ass. im not the corrupt mod here... neither am i a source, im a user.

what you are doing here is stating a rule and ask everyone to follow when this rule is baseless because I AM TELLIN YOU HERE I HAVE TRIED KIGS AND ITS REAL GH. best sources in UK and USA sell it, and by best i dont mean the bunk/half way decent sources, im talking BIG SOURCES, BEST SOURCES, they would not sell it unless it was backed up, they sell it right next to seros because it is legit gh.

you have more than few members on this site including vets that are on kigs, they can tell you how good it is, i smell an agenda here, and that will make it just another corrupt board if its true.

**** this shit i dont need it, play with your own wanna be BB online dreams..have fun.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Am i being naieve here, missing the point??

If u trust a brand of GH the why go to any old middle man...

Why not go direct to the source (there official website, thats if it is official) and ask them to link you to a genuine re-seller...

No branded GH supplier is going to link you to a bad source, its not in there intrest

If u want Rips contact them, if u want hyge contact them

Am i missing the point?

And when is somone going to put this debate to bed with a full lab test compairing genuine Pharm GH and China Brand Stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Newyorkrockstar View Post
    mighty one let me see a relaxed picture... and just so you know I'm freinds with pro's and not because I'm a pro or going to become pro or even compete, i know them because of the business im in and freinds of family and i can tell you right now chinese brand is horse shyt sorry to burst your salesman bubble buddy... i want to see pictures of your lean body mass you talk about and if you dont post pics your full of shyt yet again...

-The rockstar
    look, im not going into a mod kiss ass competition right now with your 20 year old juvenille attitude of "pics or it didnt happen", i dont need to know pros because I AM ONE, im not a dealer and the ones who need to know whats up know! i try to be nice and give you help and yet again ppl full of agendas which is very common now days come and bs their way into it,

dont use kigs, hell i dont care, go use seros which you just asked few posts above wether anyone used it...well i have and they are same level, you need to have SOLID SOURCE SO YOU DO NOT GET SCAMMED LIKE MANY DO MANY TIMES WITH CHINA GH, NO I DONT KNOW GOOD SOURCE, NO I CANT GIVE GOOD SOURCE, but the ppl who know their BB can tell you that 'personal cooks' cook their gear now days and their gh comes from china too plenty of times as long as the source is good.

all i talk about are kigs and thanktropin and the old brown tops, that is it, JINTROPIN WAS SHIT GH I DID NOT LIKE IT the water retention with it was crazy and you got puffed up look....not the case with kigs and not the case with the brown tops from 5-6 years back, trust me i tried them all including most american and europian.

i can assure you i dont need to take picture in the shadow or in the kitchen, i have much less bf and water on lower back than you and im 2 times as large and 3 times as lean as the pic of 'rockstar', you want pics? go buy 'muscle and fitness', but to sit here and say i dont know what im talking about when BB is my life 24/7 is showing me yet once again who im dealing with now days...

first someone should try legit kigtropin ....then someone should say what they think, the ones that been in the game, since BB is a game it has nothing to do with sports, can tell you how it really is....problem is they dont care much, they want more for themselves, they could care less wether you look like shit or get bunk product 9 out of 10 times.

thats it im done with this thread, you guys do what you want.
    Last edited by mighty1; 12-15-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
    look, im not going into a mod kiss ass competition right now with your 20 year old juvenille attitude of "pics or it didnt happen", i dont need to know pros because I AM ONE, im not a dealer and the ones who need to know whats up know! i try to be nice and give you help and yet again ppl full of agendas which is very common now days come and bs their way into it,

dont use kigs, hell i dont care, go use seros which you just asked few posts above wether anyone used it...well i have and they are same level, you need to have SOLID SOURCE SO YOU DO NOT GET SCAMMED LIKE MANY DO MANY TIMES WITH CHINA GH, NO I DONT KNOW GOOD SOURCE, NO I CANT GIVE GOOD SOURCE, but the ppl who know their BB can tell you that 'personal cooks' cook their gear now days and their gh comes from china too plenty of times as long as the source is good.

all i talk about are kigs and thanktropin and the old brown tops, that is it, JINTROPIN WAS SHIT GH I DID NOT LIKE IT the water retention with it was crazy and you got puffed up look....not the case with kigs and not the case with the brown tops from 5-6 years back, trust me i tried them all including most american and europian.

i can assure you i dont need to take picture in the shadow or in the kitchen, i have much less bf and water on lower back than you and im 2 times as large and 3 times as lean as the pic of 'rockstar', you want pics? go buy 'muscle and fitness', but to sit here and say i dont know what im talking about when BB is my life 24/7 is showing me yet once again who im dealing with now days...

first someone should try legit kigtropin ....then someone should say what they think, the ones that been in the game, since BB is a game it has nothing to do with sports, can tell you how it really is....problem is they dont care much, they want more for themselves, they could care less wether you look like shit or get bunk product 9 out of 10 times.

thats it im done with this thread, you guys do what you want.
    I was 150lbs 4 months ago now 190lbs and counting n i just started my cycle after that transformation because i had b.s going onwith my life i lost a shytload of weight and btw not only have i already put a closeup picture with bright ass lighting up as my avy but i can prob do the same for my face.,.. and thats something i doubt you can ever do you can get as big as you want but thats not going to change what your face looks like and your negative attitude ...

p.s blow me
    Last edited by Newyorkrockstar; 12-15-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newyorkrockstar View Post

p.s blow me
    LOL, that was funny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information