bigboblovejoy is offline New Member

4Iu in one shot is it a waste?

Hey fellas is 4 iu in one shot too much? Can your body use that much in one shot? Or would it be wasted? due to work I'm unable to break it up so I've got to shoot it first thing in the morning I've been on 2 to 3 iu a day for about 5 months thanks in advance fellas

PI_Guy is offline New Member
    How are you feeling after 5 months? Seeing much results from being on 2-3iu per day?
    I started my cycle with 1iu on the first day, then jumped to 2iu ed and have been there for about 2 weeks. Im debating if i should stay at 2iu for a few months then jump to 3 or 4, or wait a little longer, or jump up right away..
    I have read that it takes your body a few months to get used to hgh so why shouldnt I just keep it at 2iu for 6mo?
    I swear the more i read about hgh the more confused i get.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    There is a wealth of info in a post in this forum by redbarron or redbaron. Do a search and it will come up. Dosage is goal specific.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4iu in one shot is fine.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Ramp up .5 and stay there for a bit...then .5 again and do this slowly to help avoid sides.
    4 units ED will be fine all in one shot. Many here do that.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Ramp up .5 and stay there for a bit...then .5 again and do this slowly to help avoid sides.
    4 units ED will be fine all in one shot. Many here do that.
    I am one of those people. I do it and with great results

I'm taking 5iu/ed in one shot in the am. Feel great. Still have good results. I worked up from 3iu/ed .5iu/wk until I got to 5iu/ed.

bigboblovejoy is offline New Member
    id jump to 3 after a month and 4 a month after that but I AM NO EXPERT. Results wise im happy but ive been running reandron throughout and about 3 months at bout 1200 a week of test (3 mil a week of test 400) and ill stay on reandron and test cream after i finish my growth (at least 6 months) so hopefully ill keep most of my gains.Results wise with size You get so used to looking at yourself everyday and growth is such a slow acting compound you dont notice much its only when you bump into someone you havent seen in a couple of months and they look at you and go HOLEY ****!!! that you realise its working, general well being definately feel better moods etc ( SORRY POST IS ANSWERING PIGUY)

PI_Guy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboblovejoy View Post
    id jump to 3 after a month and 4 a month after that but I AM NO EXPERT. Results wise im happy but ive been running reandron throughout and about 3 months at bout 1200 a week of test (3 mil a week of test 400) and ill stay on reandron and test cream after i finish my growth (at least 6 months) so hopefully ill keep most of my gains.Results wise with size You get so used to looking at yourself everyday and growth is such a slow acting compound you dont notice much its only when you bump into someone you havent seen in a couple of months and they look at you and go HOLEY ****!!! that you realise its working, general well being definately feel better moods etc ( SORRY POST IS ANSWERING PIGUY)
    Thanks, I think i will jump to 3 now, and when i hit 5 months i think im going to do a sustanon 250 cycle.

You'll get great results. If this is your first cycle I'd recommend that you get some anti acne products. Prepare a good PCT before you start. Check your nipples periodically to make sure you're not getting gyno. Good luck.

Thread Information