Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GH consumer is offline Banned

A brand new day...HGH Results and log

Hi everyone,

In a couple of days I will be starting, for the first time, with HGH alongside a low-dose of test E.

Stats:

Male
    30 years
    6 feet 2 (191cm)
    217 pounds
    Fat%: +-12/13%
    Diet: high protein (300gram), moderate carbs (120-150 carbs), low fat (mostly omega 3,6,9)
    6 meals a day
    Training seriously for 10 years (done a competition back in the day)
    Serious weight training 5x a week
    Cardio 45 min before breakfast 4x a week

HGH: Trimatropin (200IU per kit)
    Dose: 2IU every day 1hr before breakfast
    Duration: 1 year (further adjustments will be made down the road regarding the duration)
    Testosterone Enanthate : 250mg per week (later perhaps upped to 500mg per week)
    T-4: 100mcg

Goals: Redefining the body i.e. less fat and more pronounced muscles. I have no need for more mass. Drier and less fat covered muscles are the goal.
    From my experience I am a good responder to stimulants.

I will be keeping an honest log and will be reporting on matters such as my results, feelings and all other things regarding this proces. Any questions are welcome and I will answer them as fast as possible.

Peace

Looking forward to seeing your progress. You should do pics, whether you post them here or not, as a reference for progress. Good Luck!!

I allready took all my measurments together with pictures

Tomorrow is the first day

Peace

Day 1

This morning I injected 1IU for the first time. Injection was done on abdominals and went as easy as one could expect

I plan on injecting 1IU for the next 4 days and then upping and staying on 2IU per day

For the first week or two my primary goal is to asses whether what I have is real HG. Offcourse I trust my source, otherwise I would not buy it fom him, but when my health, progress and money is involved I always make sure to monitor everything and be sure the coumpounds are real.

So far nothing to report offcourse except one thing: Looking in the mirror I noticed a small but noticable dimple in the 1 inch area around the injection spot. No redness, pain etc, just a small dimple like the tissue was reduced at that spot.

Could this be read as a sign that my HGH is real? Can any other substance cause this (in this time frame and dosage)?

I know AAS can't cause this. I have been using them for years and never had this happeen.

Thanks guys

Peace

Markosterone is offline Member
    try a high dose, for a day to see if hads get swollen and you get the usual sided from it.
    or to be 100% sure, get bloodwork done. before and after using hgh of course. to compare any changes...

Perhaps I will try a higher dose but not until I get up to 2IU. I think in the beginning it is good to give the body the time to adjust to a new compound and not from the start bombard it with high doses to provoke side effects.

I plan on staying on HGH for a long time and want to make the journey as smooth as possible.

Any info on the little 'dimple' around the injection site?

Peace

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    Perhaps I will try a higher dose but not until I get up to 2IU. I think in the beginning it is good to give the body the time to adjust to a new compound and not from the start bombard it with high doses to provoke side effects.

I plan on staying on HGH for a long time and want to make the journey as smooth as possible.

Any info on the little 'dimple' around the injection site?

Peace
    What size pin did you use ? 1/4 ?

I used an 0.5 ml insulin needle and the smallest size pin. I don't know the exact measurement in inches (European).

Its the same pin we all always use for HCG

I am looking around on the net regarding this, rather pleasant, fact of a new dimple in my abdominal fat. Will keep you informed on the info as I find it.

Peace

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I read on another male member post that he too had a "dimple"...what's the deal...I have been on gh for 3 months and still have all of my spare tire. I am not hater. I am happy for ya!

A fast report on the first couple of days.

I started with 1IU and have been raising the amount by a tad bit every day. I am trying to increase the dosage by very small increments considering I don't want any sideeffects and don't know yet how my body reacts to HGH. In 2 more days I will reach 2IU's and stay on that amount for the next year.

So far what I have noticed is very little offcourse. I did have an incredibly vivid dream last night and feel more tired then normal but I think that all is in my head a.k.a. placebo effect.

My training is always on point. I train 5x a week and always 1 musclegroup at a time. Cardio is now at 3x45 before breakfast.

I know my body and how it responds to training alone and with AAS. I am also very alert in my body-mind connection. So I am very interested to see what the addition of long term HGH will have for effects.

Will update soon on further developings

signal7 is offline New Member
    Looking forward to following your progress. Best of luck mate!

HGH zapped my energy for the first month...I slept for hours on days off. The vivid dreams are another side. I still get the dreams, but the tiredness has passed....oh, and I sweat like crazy during workouts due to the water retention, but that passes after a bit. Enjoy!!

I just sweat a lot in general. I never thought about it being caused by my HGH use. I've been on it for a long time so I can't really remember if I used to sweat as much before I got on HGH. Your HGH and regiment looks solid. You should try to work up to 3iu/ed you'll see better results in the fat reduction department.

scotchguard...yeah the sweating during cardio was abnormal...for first month due to the initial water retention for me. I was very puffy...and I was on too high of a dosage too.

gh consumer...how you doing??

dinko is offline Associate Member
    hgh + testo + t4 = ultimate combination!

Hi,

So the first week with HGH is up and here are my findings;

I started the week with 1IU and worked my way up to 2IU where I will stay for the duration of using HGH

I am using Trimatropin, 1hr before breakfast

I can't say I am feeling anything significant as was the expectation.

I did however feel some slight CT symptoms when I did 2IU the first time. A slight pinching and tingling in my left wrist and on the same day I had also a tingling feeling on my right foot/enkel.

These symptoms I have never had before and I am monitoring my body to be 100% sure that I have good HGH and am on the right path.

I am also a little more tired then normal but that could be a placebo effect or other outside reason (work etc)

I did have some very vivid dreams and seem to fall asleep pretty fast, so fast I don't even know that I am going in the sleep phase. One second I am thinking and the next I wake up (with a nice dream in between)

I am also doing 250mg test e. per week.

With my experience and diet I really don't need more test to grow as I am more then satisfied with my weight now. The goal is quality not quantity.

I am very much looking forward to the next week. Every week there should be some interesting and good changes coming about.

antedlo is offline New Member
    GH consumer...Hope all is good, I started HGH(Humatrope 24mg) 2 months ago per Dr orders due to a faulty pituitary gland....any way sounds like you have experience in fitness, I have now been placed on 2mg/6IU of Humatrope per day 5on 2 off adn a dose of 150mg of Test Cypionate , do you have any advice.

Im 39yo 205lbs, 14-18% BF, M-F 45min cardio with 2min run 1min fast pace walk, then weight training

dinko is offline Associate Member
    you will not feel anything with hgh. the only thing you may notice is increased blood circulation...

Quote Originally Posted by antedlo View Post
    GH consumer...Hope all is good, I started HGH(Humatrope 24mg) 2 months ago per Dr orders due to a faulty pituitary gland....any way sounds like you have experience in fitness, I have now been placed on 2mg/6IU of Humatrope per day 5on 2 off adn a dose of 150mg of Test Cypionate , do you have any advice.

Im 39yo 205lbs, 14-18% BF, M-F 45min cardio with 2min run 1min fast pace walk, then weight training
    Hi,

I am glad you are getting treatment for your situation. Good that there are doctors who take their patients seriously.

6IU of pharm grade HGH is a lot for a person with sufficiently working pituary gland. As far as the correct dose I would trust your doc and do a lot of research yourself. Go by how you feel, write it all down and talk it every time over with your supervising doc. Our bodies are basically the only thing we as people really own and we all should take care of it and know everything that goed in our bodies. Never trust anybody purely on their diploma or function. When docs make mistakes they only ever say sorry (if that) and the poor patients are the one with the consequences.

I see that you BF is at a slightly high number, possibly due to pituary situation. Do you have any training experience (sets, weights, feeling etc)?

What are your goals, training wise?

Me myself, I have been training for 11 years now and for a lot of those with my life passion. I always want to take everything as far as possible, taking in mind the price I have to pay and going on by that.

GH consumer.....while I was in Air Force we had a work out regiment adn I got very lean and heavy, lots of tight solid muscle, but as life went on I injured L and R knee adn have had multiple surgeries....anyhow I do have some training experience, and this is my workout:
    M-F 45 mins of Cardio (2 min run/sprint 1 min fast walk)
    M-W-F
    Upper body alternating arms, shoulders, back, chest and so on( I superset all of them in pairs such as bench press and biceps)
    T-TH
    Legs and abs (also superset all in pairs)

As for my goal it is to get fit, lean and good physical shape

I take HGH in morning (30min prior to cardio) after cardio I drink a protein shake 50grams and a small fast acting carb then 15min latter hit the weight room, also I take creatine pre and post workout, I eat lots of tuna, salmon and other seafood and chicken with rice 4 times a day and 2 more protein shakes.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post
    you will not feel anything with hgh. the only thing you may notice is increased blood circulation...
    What do you mean 'not feel anything on HGH'?

Since HGH results take a much longer time then AAS results, a lot of people look for little or major sideeffects to be sure they have the right thing.

I believe that taking 2IU will not produce any and if any they will be relatively small sideefects.

I am monitoring my body and feelings to signal any change.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    What do you mean 'not feel anything on HGH'?

Since HGH results take a much longer time then AAS results, a lot of people look for little or major sideeffects to be sure they have the right thing.

I believe that taking 2IU will not produce any and if any they will be relatively small sideefects.

I am monitoring my body and feelings to signal any change.
    2 units produced sides for me. Had horrible fatigue and headaches and bloat. And I have also seen others here have sides with just 2 units.

However that being said, we all react differently and I have even read where some people don't ever get sides and they know they are on pharma grade. So... the mystery continues.

GH consumer.....while I was in Air Force we had a work out regiment adn I got very lean and heavy, lots of tight solid muscle, but as life went on I injured L and R knee adn have had multiple surgeries....anyhow I do have some training experience, and this is my workout:
    M-F 45 mins of Cardio (2 min run/sprint 1 min fast walk)
    M-W-F
    Upper body alternating arms, shoulders, back, chest and so on( I superset all of them in pairs such as bench press and biceps)
    T-TH
    Legs and abs (also superset all in pairs)

As for my goal it is to get fit, lean and good physical shape

I take HGH in morning (30min prior to cardio) after cardio I drink a protein shake 50grams and a small fast acting carb then 15min latter hit the weight room, also I take creatine pre and post workout, I eat lots of tuna, salmon and other seafood and chicken with rice 4 times a day and 2 more protein shakes.

Any suggestions?
    Hi,

I know the air force guys work hard and workout hard.

But this way of training is not always the optimal way for building muscle and loosing fat.

Doing moderate to high cardio, training 1 body part per day (5 training days in a week), training for results (not longer then 1 hr) and the right amount of exercises (big parts 5 and smaller 3) and the right diet are key.

As far as diet I go by numbers. A chicken and rice meal doesn't mean much without the right amount of both for the desired results.

Diet and training are simple but not that simple. There is much to be learned about ones own body and the right amounts of the right foods.

I would encourage you to open a new thread for this and we all, including me, will be glad to help you reach your results in the fastest and safest possible way

GH Consumer

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    2 units produced sides for me. Had horrible fatigue and headaches and bloat. And I have also seen others here have sides with just 2 units.

However that being said, we all react differently and I have even read where some people don't ever get sides and they know they are on pharma grade. So... the mystery continues.
    I am sorry to hear that.

How long did the fatigue and headaches last?

The bloat and headaches are most likely connected (increased fluids and pressure)

Also we have to take in acount the weight, age and sex of the subject. A smaller girl will in most cases get much more severe sideeffects than a big guy twice her size.

I believe that the reccomended dose for women does not exceed 1-1,5IU (so 2IU is like perhaps 10 or more IU for guys).

Women operate on totally different hormonal schemes and GH can have a much more severe, negative, influence.

Are you still on GH? How is the situation now?

thanks....I went cold turkey after 6 months and I agree that over 2 is too much for females. I averaged around 1.5 pharma grade and my doc prescribed 3 units ED and he was upset that I did not listen to him. I am glad I did not. My gut told me to lower the dose.

HGH for females is very tricky since we have so many other hormones at play. And if they are not all balanced, then it is just not a good idea. I should have waited to balance because my goal was to get smaller and that did not happen.

oh....forgot....the headaches lasted for about a week. The fatigue about 2 weeks. And the bloat for about 3 months. And I am talking BLOAT!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-01-2011 at 07:56 PM.

my goal was to get smaller and that did not happen.
    That is one of the main, and very valid, points for women to not get involved with hormones.

When men take hormones (derivatives of testosterone , except GH offcourse) they become more men. Women unfortunately don't become more women but more men.

GH increases the number of muscle cells and when not trained they will be dormant and wait. With little training those new cells will come to life and on a woman not always look the way she desires.

Women generally want to feel small and feminine (good goal) and most of the hormones are geared towards getting everything bigger.

Also balancing all the other, often testosterone derivative opposites, in a womans body can lead to tricky and sometimes permanent changes (not always for the good)

Perfecting the womans body requires, luckilly, much less hormones then a mens body that needs building and growing.

Therefore a good looking woman (with some training and diet knowledge) will always look more natural then a well sculpted mens body (personal opinion)

That is one of the main, and very valid, points for women to not get involved with hormones.

When men take hormones (derivatives of testosterone , except GH offcourse) they become more men. Women unfortunately don't become more women but more men.

GH increases the number of muscle cells and when not trained they will be dormant and wait. With little training those new cells will come to life and on a woman not always look the way she desires.

Women generally want to feel small and feminine (good goal) and most of the hormones are geared towards getting everything bigger.

Also balancing all the other, often testosterone derivative opposites, in a womans body can lead to tricky and sometimes permanent changes (not always for the good)

Perfecting the womans body requires, luckilly, much less hormones then a mens body that needs building and growing.

Therefore a good looking woman (with some training and diet knowledge) will always look more natural then a well sculpted mens body (personal opinion)
    Thanks...how long will the new dormant cells stay dormant? will they be there forever? or go away?

I have lost more weight being off the stuff doing less. When I was on the gh I was off sugar plus cardio ED and weight training thinking this would all help. NOPE! Actually doing less now and getting back into my clothes.

ps: I was also on test and E2,3 and DHEA which all added to it I am sure.....and went cold turkey on all of that too
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-01-2011 at 08:27 PM.

GH consumer...Thanks for the response, where and under what should I put the new post. Also to give you more info to make a recomendation on where to post......I am on 2mg/6IU of Humatrope 24mg per day along with 150mg of Test Cypionate per week.

My goal is to loose BF and gain some muscle, dont want to get huge just want to get some muscle def. back and gain some size while loosing BF, diet is in check with high protein 500grams and about 3500cal/day and 150 grams of carbs

GH consumer...Thanks for the response, where and under what should I put the new post. Also to give you more info to make a recomendation on where to post......I am on 2mg/6IU of Humatrope 24mg per day along with 150mg of Test Cypionate per week.

My goal is to loose BF and gain some muscle, dont want to get huge just want to get some muscle def. back and gain some size while loosing BF, diet is in check with high protein 500grams and about 3500cal/day and 150 grams of carbs
    for food: "Diet Questions" forum where the guys there will really help you a lot! they are pros
    for training: the "Workout Questions" forum....same as above about the pros
    for AAS : the Anabolic Q&A" forum
    for HGH......YOU ARE HERE!

just thought I would go ahead and post this so you could get the ball rolling.....

and for any/all of them, post your stats and specific goals so they can zone in with specifics

Thanks...how long will the new dormant cells stay dormant? will they be there forever? or go away?

I have lost more weight being off the stuff doing less. When I was on the gh I was off sugar plus cardio ED and weight training thinking this would all help. NOPE! Actually doing less now and getting back into my clothes.

ps: I was also on test and E2,3 and DHEA which all added to it I am sure.....and went cold turkey on all of that too
    HGH causes new cells to develop. Ones these cells develop they will never dissapear. For most a good thing but for women, understandably, not so much always.

The reason you lost weight is you dropped the water from HG (couple weeks after stopping) and are not stimulating your muscles as much through weighttraining.

Also the test and other stuff did not help in keeping your muscles small.

Were you surprised you started gaining muscle weight? It shouldn't come as a surprise when using HGH and test, as that is the basis of a great combination for lean growth.

If men want to grow they take GH and test (and also supplement with other stuff too, but test+HGH is a great combo)

Did you do PCT when stopping with test?

HGH causes new cells to develop. Ones these cells develop they will never dissapear. For most a good thing but for women, understandably, not so much always.

The reason you lost weight is you dropped the water from HG (couple weeks after stopping) and are not stimulating your muscles as much through weighttraining.

Also the test and other stuff did not help in keeping your muscles small.

Were you surprised you started gaining muscle weight? It shouldn't come as a surprise when using HGH and test, as that is the basis of a great combination for lean growth.

If men want to grow they take GH and test (and also supplement with other stuff too, but test+HGH is a great combo)

Did you do PCT when stopping with test?
    no since only replacement doses ( bhrt )
    THANKS for the info, GH

Allright,

I am doing 2IU a day combined with 250mg test e per week.

Week 2

I knew something interesting would happen in week 2 and it did.

In general I am having every night vivid dreams. Before GH I would maybe once a week dream something and it wouldn't be as vivid as now. That is a good indication.

For 3 nights I would not dream, would wake up at 4:30-5:00 a.m., inject 2IU of GH and within moments of falling asleep again I would have very vivid dreams. Coincidence, maybe, but very interesting too.

Another significant change is the rise in hunger. I am eating for months the same way and know how I feel after each meal.

From this week my stomach would be empty much faster and sometimes after 1hr after a meal my stomach would start talking to me (in a language we cannot utter here).

On the feeling side I am feeling a lot more sleepy, especially in the morning and midday. Normally when I wake up I am fully awake and dont tire till the end of the day.

Now I am feeling like sleeping since the moment I awake (also a good sign). In this sleepyness is also a sluggish feeling, things feel more difficult to do and take more effort. For example, goign to do the gym yesterday took me much more energy then normal.

The most important thing that happened this week was that I was coming down with a big flu.

I was training and started feeling lower-back pains, neck pains, eye-lid pain and a general feeling of just being rundown like crazy. I was sweating badly in the gym and had no pump.

When I got home I was shivering all over and knew out of experience that I would be sick with fever for the next 4-5 days.

The funny thing that happened was that in that first night I woke up completely soaked. Like someone dragged me out of a pool.

The next day my flu was over.

In my whole life whenever I start getting sick I know it will cost a lot of time and this is the first time it passed on the first night.

Offcourse I cannot attibute this to GH 100% but I am noting it in my log.

I also have very very mild tingling in my feet in some moments of the day.

Someone complemented me on having a nicer skin but I believe the placebo is strong in this person too.

I am interested what week 3 will bring and I will keep an update on my log
    Last edited by GH consumer; 01-11-2011 at 06:34 AM.

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    I'd add two days of HCG

5 days of HGH
    2 days of HCG

Sunday, Monday = HGH
    Tuesday = HCG 2 IU's
    Wednesday = HGH
    Thursday = HCG 2 IU's
    Friday & Saturday = HGH

Particularly since you are doing replacement therapy levels, it will keep your testes engaged & working to some degree.
    I decided to go with 200MG of cyp a week & when I want to go on a bulk cycle I add 250 a week of nandrolone .
    I don't have huge goals anymore as I am happy with 8.5%BF @ 200lbs on a 5'8 frame - I can maintain it year round and eat & live well.

I was also curious about the TRT like dose of test.

Are you on TRT? Because if not, I don't feel that 250mg per week is justification for shutting down your bodies' endogenous supply.

HCG at 250iu twice a week would be a good idea regardless. Take a week off of the HCG every 8-10 weeks if you're planning on an extended run of test.

Surely nicnitro meant 200iu of HCG as 2iu would be futile at best.

I am not on TRT.

The reason I am doing a low dose is because I do very well with it.

I always try to do as little as possible to get to my goals.

From next week I am going to up to 500mg, the first time in a long time (couple years).

Very excited about that (funny because I used to compete a little and did much more then just 500mg test a week).

Yes I will be doing HCG at 500iu a week to keep everything greased and ready.

I can't tell what the GH is doing inside the body yet but I can tell that I dream like never before.

Every night I don't dream before 5 am, then I pin GH and after that, every night without fail, I dream heavily (very distinct and interesting dreams also)

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    Sorry - I meant in my insulin needle as the demarcation point.

Week 3: Fat, strenght, dreams and nails

This past week (week 3) I noticed some important and good indications.

First and foremost I lost 3cm (1.2 inch) of my abdominal fat in the last 3 weeks.

This is spectacular!

I have been training for years and know how much work and dedication it takes to remove a single centimeter from the place where fat likes to stay (abdominals).

Another important thing is that my body weight is the same. Excellent!

To my surprise my strenght in the gym has been even little improved.

The top weights are going easier and with 1-2 more reps.

My food is 100% the same every day so the changes are a consequence of the GH!

And my nails...my nails. Usually I need to trim my nails every 2-2,5 weeks.

Last week on this day I trimmed them really short and today they are allready a day overdue, unbelievable!

And last my dreams. I have never been a big dreamer and almost never remember them the next day.

Since GH I am dreaming literally every single night and the dreams are so vivid and not common for me and I remember them as well the next day!

I literally tested this by realizing that I have not dreamed till around 4 a.m., then I pin GH and every single time when I return to bed I start dreaming these vivid dreams.

I am always very cautious about making early assumptions and therefore question everything from different angles.

So far these are my feelings and findings of GH at 2IU a day.

I am also on 250mg test e a week and will start in 3 days with 500mg test e.

Really looking forward to the upcoming weeks!

Week 4: Acne, Fat and Dreams

It's getting better!

Now at the end of week 4 I can say that my facial acne (with which I had years of trouble) has improved.

Usually after a night out on the town the next day I look in the mirror and always see a couple of little zits and a big brother zit just sitting there waiting to explode under my skin.

The past weekend I went out for a big dinner (lots of carbs and sugar) and the next morning my face was just as clean as when I really take care of it.

I had long years of trouble with acne (and tried all medicine and therapy available)and if I had known this earlier I would jump at the opportunity.

Generally my muscles feel harder and more pumped during the day.

I also measured my waist: it slimmed down another centimeter!

4 weeks after the start of GH (2IU) I lost 4 cm of my waist and the weight has remained about the same (lost about a pound)! Strenght in the gym has remained the same, which is excellent!

Normally I have to lose (even with a perfect diet) some 3 kg to lose this much from my waist.

The crazy and very vivid dreams persist! Every night is like an interesting movie in my head. I keep seeing people I almost forgot about and can remember my dreams for the whole next day which for me is highly unusual.

From this week I upped the test e to 500mg a week.

In about a month (start march) I will start doing serious cardio (4x 1hr pre breakfast) as I always do to get in the best shape for the warm summer months.

See you!
    Last edited by GH consumer; 01-28-2011 at 05:08 AM.

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    You are on a very similar protocol to me when I cruise on my HRT (I'm 48). 200mg Test C EW, 2IU HGH ED, 250IU HCG 2x EW, 50mg T4 ED. I also noticed that I get CTS in my left arm but have gotten used to it over the months. The bloating has disappeared and I lost 5% bodyfat in the first 6 weeks eating clean and never gained it back! I am blasting right now at 400mg Test C, 4IU HGH (split into 2 doses), 100mcg GHRP 2x ED and 100mcg CJC 2x ED. I still have the fatigue that SlimmerMe described expecially on 4UI. Anybody figure out what to do about that?

I am looking forward to reading more of your log.
    Last edited by LeanGreenMachine; 01-29-2011 at 10:10 PM.

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't readall the posts here so maybe I missed it? HGH usage lowers throid function, it must b used with T3 or T4. Some will argue T3 and there are more claiming it must be T4 now but one thing is pretty evident. EVERYONE I know that uses HGH uses one of these two at 50-75mcg daily. Might be the problem your having.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information