Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

GH Progress has slowed down, am I doing anything wrong, or possibly bad batch?

Quick Stats:
    Age - 28 Male
    BF - Around 17% (est)
    Weight - 190lb
    Height - 6'0"
    Gym - 4days/wk
    Cardio - 3hrs/wk

Gear
    So basically I began taking ND Blues (500iu worth) back in August and cycled (increased 1iu every 3 weeks approx) my way up from 1iu/day (7days a week) to 5iu/day until gone. I then read some many great things on Elitetropins (Greens) that I picked up 1000iu worth and have been at 6iu/day since around the new year. Also worth noting that in October I began taking 100mg/day of T4 in the evening between meals

Nutrition
    Since August I have change my nutrition drastically. It looks something like this
    -6 meals 3hrs apart on non workout days, most meals with 40-50g protein and around 350cals. Carbs are pretty low as well as fat (Total cal is like 2200ish)
    -7 meals 2.5hrs apart on workout days, most meals with 40-50g protein and 350cals. My extra meal is basically 2 scoops ON Whey + 1cup of Oats PWO. Naturally my carbs from that meal are fairly high (Total cal is like 2600ish)

Training
    Training has been fairly consistant the last few years. I tent to work out 4days a week and generally 2 muscle groups per visit. My current would look something like: Chest/Biceps, Shoulders/Traps, Back/Triceps, Legs/Abs

Cardio
    One area that I certain increased was cardio. Granted I have my spurts of being more diligent and less so, I do about 3hrs of cardio a week, generally right after workout (45min x 4 for example). I want to increase this to maybe 4hrs a week

So back on topic, Ive been monitoring weight and it hasnt really changed. I have taken some progress pics (dont have to post at the moment) and I have noticed my abs beginning to pop out slightly. So Ive been happy. But the last month things have slowed down. Im not sure Im seeing any changes to be honest. Also worth noting, I have never really felt any hand numbing at any time on either batch. Im not saying that is a sure sign of the real thing but a lot of people mention the numbing or not being able to clench their fists which Ive never felt. (Perhaps because I slower cycled up from 1/day to 6/day?)

Questions
    Based on my gear, nutrition, gym, any suggestions? Or am I expecting too much? From what ive read the fat loss doesnt really kick in till month 3, and Im now at month 4. Also any issues with my T4? The fact I take at night? Could my Elitetropin be bogus? Is GH gut a real thing that may be a factor?

Any advice is appreciated
    Last edited by RoachForLife19; 01-12-2011 at 10:09 AM.

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Hi,

If the GH is good then 5 and certainly 6 IU would produce a dramatic lowering of your BF with you even eating bad foods.

Your carb intake is pretty low and combining this with training, cardio T-4 and GH should put you under 10% within 3 months.

Even if your bf is lower then you estimated it is still too high if you are using genuine GH.

Is it possible to post a picture up?

Judging bf and giving some advice is much easier then.

I can probably post my 'progress pics' this evening, but Im at work at the moment.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what are you saying? did you have a break inbetween the other gh and this batch?

no there was no break

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    Hi,

If the GH is good then 5 and certainly 6 IU would produce a dramatic lowering of your BF with you even eating bad foods.

Your carb intake is pretty low and combining this with training, cardio T-4 and GH should put you under 10% within 3 months.

Even if your bf is lower then you estimated it is still too high if you are using genuine GH.

Is it possible to post a picture up?

Judging bf and giving some advice is much easier then.
    stupid statement, you dont know what he was to begin with

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoachForLife19 View Post
    no there was no break
    need to know your goals and proper breakdown of your diet, what you've posted is annoying to make sense of. you need a consistant diet everyday.

My diet is consistent. In fact its the same 6 meals EVERYDAY, the only difference is the 7th meal I have PWO on workout days

My goal is primarily fat loss however I am looking to gain muscle if possible. Without having all the proper stats for the nutrition, it looks like:
    730am 6egg beaters
    10am 2 scoops of Syntha 6
    1230 8oz of chicken/turkey/steak with 1cup of mixed veggies
    3pm 8oz of chicken/turkey/steak with 1cup of mixed veggies
    530pm 8oz of chicken/turkey/steak with 1cup of mixed veggies
    630 workout
    800 PWO Shake, 2 scoops of ON 100% whey + 1cup of Oats
    1030 2 scoops ON Casein

Each meal is around 40-50g protein (except the eggs are slightly less) with a little carbs and fats. The timings change on days I dont work out as the 8pm meal doesnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    stupid statement, you dont know what he was to begin with
    Very kind answer and contribution.

Only if he started with 28% bf would he not be able to do it within 3-4 months.

Seeing as he is training 4x a week and doing lots of cardio and seems to know his diet, he is probably below 20% (if that).

I would be very surprised if he is a fatty who trains a lot and eats 6-7 times (lots of protein and low fat) a day.

Even if he started with 28% bf, doing 5-6IU a day would lower his bf to below 14% within 3-4 months
    Last edited by GH consumer; 01-12-2011 at 01:19 PM.

While I dont know if the timeframe can be specified to that level, let me say that my BF when I started was around 19%. Again, I never had it fully measured, Im just going by charts Ive seen on these forums with pictures at different ranges. If Im able to post the pics I will

I guess my hope is that its not the GH has I got a crapload of it and would have sucked to spent so much on crap. lol

I guess my hope is that its not the GH
    I, as probably others, have seen several people with more then mediocre diets use 3-4IU a day and become very, very dry.

Some went as high as 5-6IU and quit cardio alltogether as the GH was doing its job regardless.

Seeing as you are training a lot (dont know if correctly but I presume its ok), good cardio, solid diet (low carbs, high protein), then the conclusion is not that far that your GH was not quality stuff.

Still posting a picture up might clear things a bit on your current bf

And I hope to do so tonight. One thing to note is that I recently switched from the NDs to the Elites (2-3 weeks ago)

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My guess would be your gh isn't very good. I know I get obvious results at 5iu/day. If you are questioning it, it isn't working.

Trust me I dont discount that. It is a little hard to believe since this source/brand was rated #1 by almost the entire gh forum users over at PM's site. But again, I could have gotten the short end of the stick

Markosterone is offline Member
    I only heard good things about elites.
    are you on 5 units ED now ?
    I'm using rips 5 units 5/2. I can feel it. sides get much worse with 6units ED.

try using 6-8 units ED, without off-days. sides should come within a week or 2.

You say you feel the same on these as you did with ND ?

Ive never really had sides. I mean I get the occasional tingle in my hands, but I wouldnt say they are numb. Actually one time, while on NDs the day I went from 3 to 4, I took a pre workout drink in the afternoon and I felt like I was on drugs. The pre WO stuff was also brand new to my system (never had that brand before) so I figured it was more likely the new drink, not the GH

Also I did make sure to do 3 weeks or so in 1ui increments so perhaps that lessened the onslaught. I am almost tempted to just take a full 10iu and see if I get sides.

I did 10iu with my rips and the next day my hands were very puffy.

Blog Entries

Seeing as he is training 4x a week and doing lots of cardio and seems to know his diet, he is probably below 20% (if that).

I would be very surprised if he is a fatty who trains a lot and eats 6-7 times (lots of protein and low fat) a day.

Even if he started with 28% bf, doing 5-6IU a day would lower his bf to below 14% within 3-4 months
    on mighty1, under the guise of 'GH consumer', you have 'apparently' only just started using it yourself (according to your own post) so what the hell would you know? your full of shit

Blog Entries

how do you know? again, full of shit

Blog Entries
    Ive never really had sides. I mean I get the occasional tingle in my hands, but I wouldnt say they are numb. Actually one time, while on NDs the day I went from 3 to 4, I took a pre workout drink in the afternoon and I felt like I was on drugs. The pre WO stuff was also brand new to my system (never had that brand before) so I figured it was more likely the new drink, not the GH

Also I did make sure to do 3 weeks or so in 1ui increments so perhaps that lessened the onslaught. I am almost tempted to just take a full 10iu and see if I get sides.
    when i do a shot of gh 1st thing then do my cardio i will get numb fingers, this was more prevalent at the start 5mths ago and now i only get it occasionally

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i just ordered a 15 kits of elitropin should have in couple weeks. i agree from the info out there great stuff.
    i have read somewhere not sure where but when i have some more time i will look it up. that arou 3rd 4th month results somwhat stall still working but just not as noticable.
    someone with more expierience my confirm.

i will post when i get with sides and results

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    on mighty1, under the guise of 'GH consumer', you have 'apparently' only just started using it yourself (according to your own post) so what the hell would you know? your full of shit
    What is wrong with you? Seriously

I am trying to help a guy who is asking a legit question and you focus on me? why?

Help the guy. Don't attack me.

Let me tell it this way, there is no chance that anybody that does what this guy does (training, cardio, diet) even without GH can be over 20%. If he is over 20% then he is not doing what he says he is doing.

Now with GH: I have just started using it myself but that does not mean I don't know anything. I gave an example of not myself but people in my enviroment that all got under 10% with quality 5-6IU, even with bad diets.

This is common knowledge that GH in those dosages does that pretty easy.

Also I don't understand your logic to say I don't know anything when I am talking about other peoples experiences and my own observations.

I can have 0 experience and still have the same observations and stories from people.

Because I started my own GH run two weeks ago I have experience for 2 weeks, not more not less.

And I am again asking you to stop the baseless accusations and concentrate on the issue in the thread
    Last edited by GH consumer; 01-12-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    i just ordered a 15 kits of elitropin should have in couple weeks. i agree from the info out there great stuff.
    i have read somewhere not sure where but when i have some more time i will look it up. that arou 3rd 4th month results somwhat stall still working but just not as noticable.someone with more expierience my confirm.

i will post when i get with sides and results
    correct in my experiences

6 months on HGH, 4 months on T4, Diet, Cardio, Weight training. That's a pretty good regiment. If you're at about 17% bf now, how much bf did you have when you started? It normally takes me about 7 weeks of diet + cardio to get lean enough for well defined 6 paks. I'm 50 yo so I'm assuming you body metabolism would be faster and get faster results. If you're doing what you're saying you're doing you should still lose bf without the HGH. Maintain your regiment, it's a good one.

Sorry guys, gf wanted attention last night so no time for pics but I hope to tonight. I must admit I do have the occasional cheat day and my cardio isnt always in check, but the diet is pretty solid, as is the training. I need to stay on point (possibly even slight increase) in my cardio for the next few months.

On other thing is my age is most definitely a factor. SG mentioned hes 50 so Im sure he gets more benefit than I do since Im almost half his age. Just something to keep in mind when trying to compare apples to apples

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quick Stats:
    Questions
    Based on my gear, nutrition, gym, any suggestions? Or am I expecting too much? From what ive read the fat loss doesnt really kick in till month 3, and Im now at month 4. Also any issues with my T4? The fact I take at night? Could my Elitetropin be bogus? Is GH gut a real thing that may be a factor?

Any advice is appreciated
    So 4th month would have been December? I eat more junk over holidays.

Yes I guess. Ok Im about to post the pics. Keep in mind that pic #3 is a little misleading since my lifting my arms which will give a slimmer appearance. Also NONE of these pics are on the new batch of GH. All are on the ND Blues. Pics 4 and 5 also show my slowdown of cardio lol

1. 8-19-10 http://flic.kr/p/9a6c73
    2. 9-26-10 http://flic.kr/p/9a6c95
    3. 10-10-10 http://flic.kr/p/9a33Cg
    4. 11-5-10 http://flic.kr/p/9a33CD
    5. 12-23 http://flic.kr/p/9a6caW

1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 (8-19-10).jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	113613
    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 (9-26-10).jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	113614
    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 (10-10-10).jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	181.7 KB 
ID:	113610
    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 (11-5-10).jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	113611
    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 (12-23-10).jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	113612

oh also I think I forgot to alternate pin spots cuz the later pics show the fat localization a bit.

Hi,

To be honest, judging by your pics, you must be doing something wrong (except for the fact your GH may or may not be bunk).

Lets take GH out of the equation.

If you are training the right way and eating the right amounts and also doing cardio, based on simply the right natural training you should look a lot better. More defined and more developed.

I am not trying to offend but to help in a good way.

I understand that everybody has different genetics and potential but based purely on the pictures you look as if you never lifted a weight in your life (which is not good considering the amount of work you put in).

Now adding GH to the process you should look a lot more dry en crisp on 5-6IU of real GH a day (thats including bad food which you do not eat).

Your GH may be bunk or not but the real issue is the way your train and eat.

Simply training a lot and eating a lot without adjusting the food and training to your goals will often create an adverse effect.

Tell us more about the way you train and specify what you eat (how much protein, carbs and fat in grams) so we can help you further.

Good Luck

Why don't you just go get your bloodwork and IGF-1 levels tested. That will tell you the effectiveness of your GH. Directlabs is relatively cheap (much cheaper than wasting $ on fake GH) and results are less than 48 hrs. Also, if your GH is fake or underdosed, what exactly are you injecting in your body everyday?

GH Consumer, considering you are 2 weeks in Im not sure how much value I am getting from your comments. There has been a nice amount of fat loss, whether you acknowledge that or not. And yes, its laughable you think I havent trained before. But hey, maybe I am just that out of shape huh. BTW my nutrition and training was listed above.

I also find it hard to believe that both of the GH kits Ive used were bunk, both of which are well known reputable sources. I would consider additional bloodwork, however my largest concern is timing it to it shows up properly.

Also fwiw I did DL to measure my Growth Hormone (Serum) level before I started, was at 0.6
    Last edited by RoachForLife19; 01-14-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Also fwiw I did DL to measure my Growth Hormone (Serum) level before I started, was at 0.6
    GH blood levels don't mean much because the gh is only circulating in the blood for a short time.

A more accurate marker is to get your IGF-1 levels tested.

Yeh I didnt know that at the time. I just signed up for a IGF1 test so hopefully I can get it done on Monday. I am reading its best to be testing within 3hours after pinning, is that the case?

Honestly, I think your GH is no good as well as your diet/training. Please don't take offence to this. I have been using gh for a while now and I can usually see a clear bf% reduction within a few months. Judging by you pics I'd say you MAYBE lost 0.5%. With proper diet/training you should be able to at least drop a couple of % in bf in a few months. Considering you've been training for a few years, you haven't made much gains.

My advice would be to head over to the diet section and the training section here and get set up with some new routines. Drop the hgh because who know what you've been injecting in to yourself. With a new diet and workout plan you will see tremendous gains in 6 months time.

Yeh I didnt know that at the time. I just signed up for a IGF1 test so hopefully I can get it done on Monday. I am reading its best to be testing within 3hours after pinning, is that the case?
    3 hours is best to see the peak of your IGF-1 levels. After 6 months of GH, your levels will be above normal no matter what time you get blood work drawn.

when you say 3hours, do you mean that at the 3hour mark is the highest, or is stays elevated until that time? I just signed up for a IGF1 screen which is at 12. Does that mean I should pin around 9-930am?

There is clearly something missing in my formula then. One thing I didnt mention is that until mid December I have also been taking clen with a regiment of 2weeks on, 2 off. If results really should be more drastic, either my diet is not right, or my body is deficient/non performing on something

I posted my actual diet (workout days)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diet.png 
Views:	362 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	113617

9-9:30 would be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information