DieselFreak is offline New Member

igf-1 lr3 , sustanon 250 , deca cycle

hi i am going to start my 4th cycle in about 3 weeks .
    heres what i was thinking any opinions?
    all will be greatly appreciated .
    i am 5.9 180 6-9 % b.f

500 mgs of sust 250 a week 10 weeks .
    300 mgs of deca a week 10 weeks
    igf1-lr3 2.5 -3.5 iu,s ed for 10 weeks.

igf-lr3 is best if cycles. Two trains of thought there. 100mcg/ed bilaterally into worked muscles for a month then rest. The second is, 50mcg every other day or every third day, bilaterally into worked muscles for 10 weeks. The first super saturates the IGF receptors. The second allows the IGF receptors to reset before the next dosage. I personally like the second because the AA stings like a mother when it hits the muscles. You can lessen the sting if you run some BW with the igf shot.

ok , i think i see what your sayin . so i should spot shoot the igf?... i thought they were sub q shots . i havent done igf before just talked to ppl about it and read up on it . is this what your saying directly into the worked muscle?

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    You don't have to spot shoot Lr3. Sub-q or shallow IM, your choice, but most like sub-q. Aspirate !

thanks

I've read that people like to sub-q IGF. The muscles reset the igf receptors after a hard workout. The quicker you can get the igf to the muscles the more they can absorb. igf-lr3 does last longer in the body than igf-1 but a sub-q injection gets the igf into the blood stream before it gets to the muscles. I am concerned that the igf receptors in the intestines will pick up a lot of the igf before the muscles do. Growing gut is probably not the best idea.

Thread Information