casberger is offline Junior Member

room temperature reconstituted hgh

I was curious to know if anyone knows how long reconstituted hgh will last when its not refrigerated? The reason I am asking is because I would like to carry a pre-loaded pin with me to work in my lunchbox and I dont have access to a refridgerator. It will only be in my lunchbox for 6 hours tops.

Also, can anyone give me some info on hgh been used to treat adrenal fatigue? I am way overstimulated, takes me up to 1gram of caffeine to have any affect.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    one member here is famous for simply putting his pre-loaded syringe in a hard eyeglass case and he does not worry about it being out of the fridge for 6 hours ....I am assuming from his post.....as long as not in direct sunlight/ heat

but since you have a lunchbox? just put a little ice in a baggy or ice pack around the syringe ( which really should be incased in something to prevent bacteria) and you will be more than fine....
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-21-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Yeah, I thought about throwing a little ice in there.. The problem is that I got so much food and stuff is that im kinda limited on space. I carry enough food for 12 hours, tools, shaker bottle.. I'll see what I can do

The proteins in the HGH will start breaking down slowly in room temperature. Driving it over to a workout is no problem. It'll be plenty good by the time you get there.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    there are some thin insulated sleeves I have seen where you put the syringe and it stays cold just by dipping in water. I have not tried one but they do exist. And this would not take up much room in your lunch box..

is this your 2nd dose for the day? are you already pinning in the AM? curious if you really need a 2nd pin....

Im slowly working myself up to 6ius.. Right now im at 3ius and I am pinning in the AM but I was going to split my doses into 1.5AM 1.5PM. Decided im just gonna keep pinning 3iu first thing in the AM for now. Maybe when I get myself up to 6iu, I will pin 3AM 3PM. I'll see how it goes...

If you're at 3iu/ed just pin in the am. It more convenient and you won't be able to tell the difference. When you get to 4iu/ed then split the dose between am & pm.

Sounds good scotch. Thats what I think I will plan on doing. As for now im gonna stay on 3iu 1st thing when I wake up. Im having some good results so far in my quality of sleep...

Thread Information