Thread: Side reduction

Bigger Swoller is offline New Member

Side reduction

How much of a UI difference is needed to have a noticeable reduction of sides? I am roughly a month in to pinning hgh and have seen a lot of good results. Probably mostly do to my having a bad diet and sedentary lifestyle. Anyway I have been slimming down and ripping up a bit with bearable sides headaches and numbness. In the past week my hands started to become uncomfortable I believe due to swelling so I dropped down from 3ui twice a day to 2ui twice a day. I dropped the dosage day before yesterday how long until I should see a difference or know I need to reduce my usage even more?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    drop a bit more. you are already on 4 units a day. To avoid the sides, go to 2 units a day. and then wait a week and then ramp back up .5 for a week. then another .5 the next week. Or you might have to start all over again. Not worth the sides.

The sides won't go away in a day. Give it some time. Maybe 4 to 5 days. HGH + Cardio is a great combo for losing fat.

Bigger Swoller is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    Agreed. I started at 2IU ED and ramped up slowly because I got bad sides. I am now at 4IU 2x ED and getting used to the sides. Take it slow.

Thread Information