stickfigure71 is offline New Member

go from 2.5 iu/day to 5 iu/day for antiaging? too much...?

Hi, i have been taking 2.5 iu/day, really for antiaging purposes...I am 40 in a couple months, really just looking to feel better overall...not really looking to put on a lot of weight or muscle necessarily...Does it make more sense to stay at 2.5 a day, or boost it to 5 iu a day? Basically is 5 iu a day too much for the antiaging benefits...?
    thanks for any info....

GH consumer is offline Banned
    2.5 IU is more then enough for anti-aging.

5IU is more of a very solid dose if you want to put on new muscle cells which you will blow up with AAS.

stickfigure71 is offline New Member
    OK cool...i will stick with the 2.5....that's easier on my wallet too haha...thanks for the info...

I'm 50 and have been on HGH for a while. Started at 3iu/ed and is now at 5iu/ed. I like to exercise and I love what the HGH does for my physical performance. It keeps me lean and helps me heal faster. I'm able to concentrate better and my sense of well being is through the roof. If you're on Chinese stuff you'll have to take more then 2.5iu/ed to get the same benefits as pharma grade HGH at 2iu/ed. Don't worry about adjusting your dosage up until you feel it's right for you. Take it slow about .5iu every 10 days or so and you can tell when you're feeling good. Once you find a comfortable dose just stay there. Have fun.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm 50 and have been on HGH for a while. Started at 3iu/ed and is now at 5iu/ed. I like to exercise and I love what the HGH does for my physical performance. It keeps me lean and helps me heal faster. I'm able to concentrate better and my sense of well being is through the roof. If you're on Chinese stuff you'll have to take more then 2.5iu/ed to get the same benefits as pharma grade HGH at 2iu/ed. Don't worry about adjusting your dosage up until you feel it's right for you. Take it slow about .5iu every 10 days or so and you can tell when you're feeling good. Once you find a comfortable dose just stay there. Have fun.
    Hey there ScotchGuard. Do you have a target plasma IGF1 level that you aim to maintain over time? How often do you check your IGF1 levels? Thanks, Lifeforce

RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member
    Im curious of the level as well

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    I use 2iu ED for anti-aging because I can't afford more Like ScotchGuard said, it keeps me really lean, expecially with a clean diet. I swear it kept me from getting the flu the last time it was going around too, but maybe I just got lucky. I plan on using and anti-aging dose of HGH for life.

Thread Information