Greekdude is offline Junior Member

Bloating !!! But its weird LOL

Hello guys.

It’s been a month that I have been on the GH. It’s my first time ever on it and I ramped up slowly for the first month to 5iu's a day. I started my 2nd month so I have been on the GH for 5 weeks and its weird the power is insane but during the beginning of the week I don’t notice any bloat mon, tues wed but thursday friday I get bloated bad all day. Then I stop on the weekend saturday sunday and its all gone. Now I know its water bloat cause my doc gave me water pills and they work amazing and I don’t bloat when I take them but I want to save them for my show when I need then to pull the water out.

My question and Im sure it’s been beaten to death is will this bloat stop eventually where I wont need water pills. has anyone else have this similar or same case ?? Would dilluting it with more Bacterial Static water help ? Oh I take all 5iu’s in the morning.just for f.y.i.

Thanks

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try lowering your dose for a bit. You ramped up pretty quick IMO.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^yep......lower and ramp back up....slowly .5 a week

Ok Ill do that guys thanks to for the info. Just wonderin though will the bloating eventually stop lol Im dying over here LOL

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    it will....I hope!
    are you on pharma or other grade?

GH consumer is offline Banned
    The bloating will go away, do not worry.

The reason you are bloating to this degree is that you jumped up the dosage too fast.

Take it easy and give your body the time to adjust.

You will be on GH for a long time (I presume) so there is no reason to race and then be forced to step it down and slowly build it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    it will....I hope!
    are you on pharma or other grade?
    Hardcore Kits. Yellow tops

Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    The bloating will go away, do not worry.

The reason you are bloating to this degree is that you jumped up the dosage too fast.

Take it easy and give your body the time to adjust.

You will be on GH for a long time (I presume) so there is no reason to race and then be forced to step it down and slowly build it up again.
    Thanks GH customer (lol like the user name).

Yeah I should have ramped up more slowly. Ill know for next time but yes I will be running it for at least 6 months. I just hope it goes away soon. I have read peoples sides subside after a couple months. So Im hoping it will be the same for me

Quote Originally Posted by Greekdude View Post
    Thanks GH customer (lol like the user name).

Yeah I should have ramped up more slowly. Ill know for next time but yes I will be running it for at least 6 months. I just hope it goes away soon. I have read peoples sides subside after a couple months. So Im hoping it will be the same for me
    Do you have any other sides?

Most sides are dose related i.e. more IU=more sides.

How is the progress so far?

p.s. hehe it's 'consumer'

No other sides that I feel no.

Progress is insane that why I put in the LOL on my post. I mean I feel like a pig today but for sh*ts and giggles I did a max press of 495 (5 plates a side) yesterday. Strength is through the roof but that has to do with the T300 that is kicking in right about now LOL. havent notice any weight loss. At least not as people describe but I guess its a bit early ? I know it takes a while for things to start to show. Maybe you can shed some light on this as to what to expect. Is that you in the avatar if so good job looking very good.

p.s. sorry meant to say cunsumer but you have to be a customer first lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greekdude View Post
    No other sides that I feel no.

Progress is insane that why I put in the LOL on my post. I mean I feel like a pig today but for sh*ts and giggles I did a max press of 495 (5 plates a side) yesterday. Strength is through the roof but that has to do with the T300 that is kicking in right about now LOL. havent notice any weight loss. At least not as people describe but I guess its a bit early ? I know it takes a while for things to start to show. Maybe you can shed some light on this as to what to expect. Is that you in the avatar if so good job looking very good.

p.s. sorry meant to say cunsumer but you have to be a customer first lol
    I do attribute (according to my information from others) that your bloating does come from GH.

How much of it is from the GH and how much from the rest of the gear is very difficult to tell.

Many people first bloat on GH only to drop the water after some weeks. This offcourse is also dose and person dependant.

I can't help you with expectations with the GH as I myself just started my first GH at 2IU a day (see my blog 'a brand new day')

I started 4 weeks ago with a small dose where I will stay and I didn't bloat at all. I did however lose 4cm of my waist allready which with my experience is excellent (even more considering I didn't change anything to do this).

p.s. thanks, It is me in the avatar. This was 2 weeks before the end of my diet.
    Last edited by GH consumer; 01-28-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Nice GH consumer. Well I hope the bloat does eventually go away and keep up the goo work. I knwo that every person is different from what I read. Now Ive also packed on muscle for sure so thats where weight come in comes cause Ive dropped about 10 pounds since Ive started but I can see clear mass I have put on so will see in a couple months

Thread Information