ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Test results... Don't know where to go from now..

My IGF was tested at 578 ng/ml and my total testosterone was at 437 ng/ml. Is there anyway I could elevate those using peptides and natural boosters?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    We need your ranges to get a good idea as to where you stand to get more input.....please.....thanks!

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Ranges

Ranges was for IGF-1 was 244-787 ng/ml and testosterone was in the range of 400-1080 ng/ml

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Look up Royal velvet - ground up deer antler velvet. If you're going to get your levels tested again..... you'd be a perfect candidate to try it out.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    haz what are your thoughts on that deer antler?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    haz what are your thoughts on that deer antler?
    Not sure really..... I mean..... at 1st glance it sounds bogus as all hell LMAO

A friend of mine SWEARS it works..... and he's used everything under the sun. I've been kickin around the idea of ordering some to try it..... I mean.... it's only $60 or so - not a huge loss. Upon some reading..... it seems that there are only a few companies who produce a good product. Supposedly athletes are using this stuff..... so who knows. The company i've been looking into is "Royal Velvet" - but i'm holding off on purchasing anything until I find some more info on it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ramacher, we know that Testosterone , in all their different esters, works 100% in increasing your Testosterone level. We also know that HGH will increase your IGF levels. There are a lot of studies to back this up. If you want to spend your money on what's proven to work, I'd do Test or HGH. If you don't want to inject and only want orals, there are oral AAS like Anavar that works great. If you want something other then the main stream AAS, then you're sort of experimenting. Try the deer velvet for 12 weeks and do a blood test to verify if it works. I, for one, am really interested to see if the stuff is the real deal or not.

Thread Information