Has anyone ever split up HGH powder and put into syringe unconstituted for travel?

My dilemma is that I travel a lot and don't always have access to a refrigerator.

What I'm thinking of doing is opening up a bottle of HGH, weighing the powder on a precise scale. I'd then split it up by proportion and sticking for example 1/5 of a 10iu bottle of the powders total weight in a syringe by pulling off the plunger. Later I'd just stick that needle into a bottle of bacteriostatic water, then shaking the syringe, then injecting it for 2iu's.

Has anyone ever tried this?

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent View Post
    My dilemma is that I travel a lot and don't always have access to a refrigerator.

What I'm thinking of doing is opening up a bottle of HGH, weighing the powder on a precise scale. I'd then split it up by proportion and sticking for example 1/5 of a 10iu bottle of the powders total weight in a syringe by pulling off the plunger. Later I'd just stick that needle into a bottle of bacteriostatic water, then shaking the syringe, then injecting it for 2iu's.

Has anyone ever tried this?
    It should be possible if you can achieve the following;
    - a perfectly sterile vial that can be sealed off so it will not get contaminated (most important)
    - a fairly accurate measurement of 1/5th of the powder

The hygene of the new vial is critical (sterile, no air).

Other then that, it should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    It should be possible if you can achieve the following;
    - a perfectly sterile vial that can be sealed off so it will not get contaminated (most important)
    - a fairly accurate measurement of 1/5th of the powder

The hygene of the new vial is critical (sterile, no air).

Other then that, it should be good.
    I don't envision it going into another vial, but rather directly into the insulin syringe with the plunger removed. Put the plunger back in, and you have 2iu's of unconstituted HGH in there, and the only other thing needed is water, so just stick that needle directly into the bs water, withdraw, shake, and inject.

GH consumer is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent View Post
    I don't envision it going into another vial, but rather directly into the insulin syringe with the plunger removed. Put the plunger back in, and you have 2iu's of unconstituted HGH in there, and the only other thing needed is water, so just stick that needle directly into the bs water, withdraw, shake, and inject.
    Yes, you can do that, allthough there will be a chance of it getting contaminated or the effectiveness lowered because the syringe is not enviroment-proof as a vacuum vial.

If it is not for too long (hard to tell how long) it could work.

Good Luck

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's also not recommended to shake the hgh, so it might be hard to mix it once in the syringe.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another option might be, there are insulin wallets that keep things cold for a while.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Syringes have lubricants inside them so that the pluger does not stick. I doubt they would be a good place for something as fragile as HGH.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Sterility is out the window as soon as you open the vial ...so forget about that factor.
    My opinion is i would not do it.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    total weight of hgh in a 10 iu vial is 3.2mg I believe. Splitting it into 5 parts on a scale will take a scale that costs thousands of dollars. I travel alot also, I bring in 10 iu and also 4 iu vials. When I know I'm headed somewhere without dependable refrigeration I bring along the 4 iu vials and do one per day.

I agree, forget about being sterile. Once you open the vial the vacuum will suck in impurities. I've preloaded syringes with HGH before for use during travel. Yes, HGH will degrade over time but I figure it's better than not taking anything. You have to balance the convenience with results.

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    I also like the insulin wallets. They keep pre-loaded pins cold for up to 45 hours and you can always pop them in the fridge at your destination.

Thread Information