mehogfan is offline New Member

Blood sugars crashing after injection......Opinions needed.

Good morning my friends. I have a few questions and also am needing some opinions concerning my current gh cycle.

6.0 ft
    191 lb
    36 years old
    9.27% BF (per Jackson/Pollock 7 caliper method) done by trainer.

I am now at 4 months and 5 days on gh cycle. I have worked up to 3IU 5 days on 2 days off. I have been at 3IU now for 10 weeks. I take my shots first thing in the morning when I get up. This is my 2nd gh cycle and plan on running for a year.

My question is this: I started this cycle with several kits of green tops. They were great. I had no issues besides the normal numb hands, etc. Just enough sides that I know it is working. When my next order arrived they were blue tops. (Now I trust my source and I am around other people cycling that I can attest these are more than likely legit.) I get the same sides with these. However, I have a complete blood sugar crash a minute after taking shot of blue tops. I have to be prepared to take in some sugar or it puts me down. Is this normal? Has anybody else had blood sugar issues with gh? Is having to intake these sugars right after my shot somehow disrupt the affect of my gh?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

BB

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mehogfan View Post
    Good morning my friends. I have a few questions and also am needing some opinions concerning my current gh cycle.

6.0 ft
    191 lb
    36 years old

I am now at 4 months and 5 days on gh cycle. I have worked up to 3IU 5 days on 2 days off. I have been at 3IU now for 10 weeks. I take my shots first thing in the morning when I get up. This is my 2nd gh cycle and plan on running for a year.

My question is this: I started this cycle with several kits of green tops. They were great. I had no issues besides the normal numb hands, etc. Just enough sides that I know it is working. When my next order arrived they were blue tops. (Now I trust my source and I am around other people cycling that I can attest these are more than likely legit.) I get the same sides with these. However, I have a complete blood sugar crash a minute after taking shot of blue tops. I have to be prepared to take in some sugar or it puts me down. Is this normal? Has anybody else had blood sugar issues with gh? Is having to intake these sugars right after my shot somehow disrupt the affect of my gh?

BB
    First of all I would stop asap if you are reacting like this.

GH and sugar do not get along. But not to this extreme of a complete sugar crash one minute after injection.

Are you eating carbs right before your injection?

No. Empty stomach upon waking. I have been eating bowl of cereal and juice after my shot. The sides are not really noticable when I do this. But if I do not get some food/sugar I feel like crap. Been doing this for a while. Asked my source (who takes same thing) and he actually takes his in the evening because of this. That way he is at home and can eat and relax. This does not shut me down per se. I still go about daily functions. Its just uncomfortable and I feel weak. Been doing it for a while now.

No. Empty stomach upon waking. I have been eating bowl of cereal and juice after my shot. The sides are not really noticable when I do this. But if I do not get some food/sugar I feel like crap. Been doing this for a while. Asked my source (who takes same thing) and he actually takes his in the evening because of this. That way he is at home and can eat and relax. This does not shut me down per se. I still go about daily functions. Its just uncomfortable and I feel weak. Been doing it for a while now.
    Still does not sound good to me.

Also...I hope you are waiting an hour before you eat your cereal. Over a course of time eating carbs right after pinning CAN effect your glucose/insulin levels.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd stop taking whatever you are injecting if I was you. It doesn't sound like rHGH to me.

Markosterone is offline Member
    HGH usually gives higher Bloodsugar level after injection.
    Have you checked with a Glucometer ?

I get tired when I use HGH in the morning... Post workout works better for me..
    I checked my levels after HGH shot but did not notice it beeing out of range...

6.0 ft
    191 lb
    36 years old

BB
    How do you know 100% ??? I would stop asap. Not worth messing with your insulin /glucose levels. Your reaction is quite odd which makes me think you might not have the real thing after all.

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    I posted this same topic a few days ago, i have the same problem.. you got a lot more replies than me lol. only difference is i was just begining my first gh cycle and noticed this, so i have discontinued use immediately until ifind a better explination of why this is happening. do you notice youre blood glucose low even hours after the shot when you odnt have any food in you?
    i only took 3 days of gh and my fasting glucose is in the 30's idk wtf is going on here. pm me if u could

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer631 View Post
    I posted this same topic a few days ago, i have the same problem.. you got a lot more replies than me lol. only difference is i was just begining my first gh cycle and noticed this, so i have discontinued use immediately until ifind a better explination of why this is happening. do you notice youre blood glucose low even hours after the shot when you odnt have any food in you?
    i only took 3 days of gh and my fasting glucose is in the 30's idk wtf is going on here. pm me if u could
    if it makes you feel any better I have started threads here with NO responses....so it is kinda who is around here and in the mood to post to tell you the truth...next time "bump" if you really want to keep your thread active and on the top of the list....that helps

I am glad you have stopped your hgh....that was a very smart move!

ha

She is right. It sorta right place right time for the responses. My doc is giving me a glucosmeter to start checking. I will update the results. If they read low I will have my doc check things out. As far as timing of eating post injection‚ I agree the best way is early morning and waiting to eat an hour. However, my last gh cycle I ran for a year and took all my shots after breakfast everyday. I had remarkable results from that. I maybe could have bettered my results but had great results nonetheless.

She is right. It sorta right place right time for the responses. My doc is giving me a glucosmeter to start checking. I will update the results. If they read low I will have my doc check things out. As far as timing of eating post injection‚ I agree the best way is early morning and waiting to eat an hour. However, my last gh cycle I ran for a year and took all my shots after breakfast everyday. I had remarkable results from that. I maybe could have bettered my results but had great results nonetheless.
    I wonder if this is why you are having problems now? if done over a period of time, Diabetes 2 can develop from what I understand

you still wait an hour to eat even since your glucose has been dropping???

I am getting confused on this thread.....3 different members it seems with glucose issues.

The window of time to pin is one hour before/after eating especially carbs.
    And if there is a history with glucose issues please be careful because over a period of time if not watched, then worse problems could appear especially if eating carbs near injection time.

Plus anyone under 30 should not be doing hgh anyway because of the risk of a negative feedback loop. This means that your own growth pulse starts getting used to the synthetic gh and when this happens your own growth hormone production could slow down or shut down since not longer needed.

And.....pinning time is ideal in the wee hours of the morning. Get up and pin and go back to sleep for a couple of hours. This way you are not near food plus helps to blunt cortisol.

Hope this helps the 3 members here.

hapkidoan is offline New Member
    "In addition to anecdotal research, it´s important to note that Insulin is actually so anabolic that some researchers have speculated that Growth Hormone ´s (GH) ability to stimulate Protein Synthesis may actually be,in part, due to GH´s ability to increase insulin sensitivity."

Metabolic effects of growth hormone in humans. Metabolism. 1995 Oct;44(10 Suppl 4):33-6.

Just a thought.

HGH does slow you glucose intake which is why it is so important to not eat carbs near injection time....

^^ i dont think that advice is applicable to everybody, because if someone is going hypo after a shot, youre advising them to still not eat for an hour? i believe the reason for my going hypo was not having any carbs in my system at the time of the shot.
    my BG levels have been normal FINALLY upon waking for the last two days, seems like it worked itself out. im tempted to experiment with a small dose of 1iu with a balanced meal and see what effect it has on my glocose

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer631 View Post
    ^^ i dont think that advice is applicable to everybody, because if someone is going hypo after a shot, youre advising them to still not eat for an hour? i believe the reason for my going hypo was not having any carbs in my system at the time of the shot.
    my BG levels have been normal FINALLY upon waking for the last two days, seems like it worked itself out. im tempted to experiment with a small dose of 1iu with a balanced meal and see what effect it has on my glocose
    misunderstood.....I am NOT advising anyone to go hypo by not eating. What I would advise is this: If this is happening right after pinning? I would stop pinning at all asap which is what I mentioned earlier.

I was only saying in the post the reason behind not injecting near eating...NOT suggesting this to someone who is hypo.

Thread Information