DrSwole is offline New Member

GHRH - is it safe for young adults to use (age 18-25)

Hi guys, im new to the forums, long time reader, but finally need some serious answers! I dont know a lot so bare with my lack of knowledge hehe.

Lately Ive had a few guys i know asking me questions about HGH and the likes. as i said i dont really know much, but i did tell them we are all way too young (im 27 and have at least 2yrs on them). They all have steroid cycle history, and really wanted to step it up, but on my "advice" chose not to get HGH but have rather been researching more into "releasers".

Ive personally been looking into CJC 1295 and GHRP-6. From what i understand, they just help create more natural GH in your body. am i correct?

my question is:
    Is it safe for these younger folk (18-25yrs old) even myself at 27, to be running CJC 1295 and GHRP-6 cycles?

Cheers Guys

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Under 25 I'd be worried about your growth plates not being fused yet. If you know they are fused and you get quality peptides, they are safe.

With cjc-1295 make sure you get the one without the DAC. Even better, get modGRF1-29.

A GHRH on it's own is useless.

craino is offline New Member
    Ohh does it help growth?
    Last edited by craino; 02-26-2011 at 05:31 AM.

so instead of normal CJC 1295 use modGRF1-29 and GHRP-6? 300mcg of each a day?

CJC 1295 w/o DAC is know as modGRF1-29? wats the difference between this and normal CJC 1295?

one of the guys is like just over 5 foot, wants to use it for a bit more growth. will it help him grow?
    Last edited by DrSwole; 02-26-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSwole View Post
    so instead of normal CJC 1295 use modGRF1-29 and GHRP-6? 300mcg of each a day?

CJC 1295 w/o DAC is know as modGRF1-29? wats the difference between this and normal CJC 1295?

one of the guys is like just over 5 foot, wants to use it for a bit more growth. will it help him grow?
    CJC1295 w/DAC has a longer half-life that can be measured in days. This leads to a continuous release of GH referred to as "gh bleed". This not what you want to do.

Your friend is much better off going to a doctor to try and get prescribed GH. Self medicating with a research chemical is not the best thing to do. You don't know if he'll grow taller or grow disproportionally. He could end up looking really weird.

Ohh cheers for that! I just thought any GH would effect the whole body in the same way (e.g. Grow in same proportions!).

I had read about the GH bleed, n yeh cheers for making sure i get the right one.
    Wats the difference between ghrp-2 and ghrp-6.

Sorry about all the novice questions, ive read up but wanna make sure i understand everything correctly!

I also have some cycle questions:
    Is it good to run after an aas cycle like pct?
    Wat dosage of CJC 1295 w/o DAC would u take a day and wat dosage of ghrp-6 (or ghrp-2)?

kosgr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    CJC1295 w/DAC has a longer half-life that can be measured in days. This leads to a continuous release of GH referred to as "gh bleed". This not what you want to do.

Your friend is much better off going to a doctor to try and get prescribed GH. Self medicating with a research chemical is not the best thing to do. You don't know if he'll grow taller or grow disproportionally. He could end up looking really weird.
    Yeah you are frairly true he has to go to a doctor but if someone wants to take HGH and he is under 25 its not a good idea because just injecting an exogenous hormone you force your body to grow(if growth plates are not fused) and most likely you will grow disproprtionally.
    With peptides the situation will be more normal for your body cause you force you body to secrete its own GH and i suppose it will use it on a basis of need and more proportionally.But still there is danger to grow disproportionally.

Ghrp-6 will make you very hungry with no worry about desensitization.

Ghrp-2 will give you a larger GH pulse, no hunger but will increase cortisol and prolactin. Also may lead to desensitization with multiple doses a day.

The peptides will help maintain gains just like GH after a aas cycle.

Most common dose is to take 100mcgs of each 1-3 time per day.

Cheers guys!

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    if you are getting it from AR-R then go with CJC1293 it doesnt have DAC like 1295

Thread Information