certo is offline New Member

HGH + Sustanon First cycle

Hi there

I would like to discuss with you about the cycle i am about to start.

It will be the first cycle ever for me and I am a bit hesitate and do not have much information about. and to be honest I have no Idea about steroids . not even the basic

I am 27 years old I have been working out regulary not less then 5 times a week since 2006. and since mid of 2009 I cant see any imporvment in my body
    178 cm
    83-84 kg

My aim is to gain 5-6 Kg of lean muscle

I was recommended from several persons to try the HGH with sustanon as it is good combination

and I already did bought from somebody and I am about to start. but I still have doubt and a bit scared

the cycle will be for 8 weeks.

HGH 6 times a week ( week 1-8)
    sustanon 1ml 250 i.m once a week ( week 1-4 )
    sustanon 1ml 250 i.m twice a week ( week 5-8)

something else I would like to mention that I have thin hair and I've heard from many people that I might face hair lossing if I do steroids something which really might put me back

some others told me I won't loss any hair from first cycle.

I would appreciate it if you can help guys and give me some tips .

Thank you

certo

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    certo:
    Can you post your diet? sound like you have a diet problem, at your have you can get 10 lbs/year easy, with proper diet and exercise. Remember you need to eat a lot more on cycle to have muscle grow, if you eat normal like you eating now, you going to add water.
    HGH won't do anything for you on a short term, you my loose some bf, you forgot to mention how many uis you shotting.
    Test is normal a 10 or 12 weeks cycle, 8 weeks is kind of short, my want use 500mg/week from week 1 to 12.
    HCG is a good idea, you didn't say about.
    PCT? what you have in mind for pct?
    Hair lost? some loose it and some grown, there is a lot of members say that they saw a lot off grown. I rather be big and bold than small and thin hair.

certo is offline New Member
    I eat around 3 to 4 times A day. food is very expensive in London !!! but I am willing to increase that while I am doing the cycle and after to keep the gain on. I might extend the cycle to 10 or 12 if you guys strongly recommended that.

at the moment I have 20 vials x 10iu :

I was told to use half vial every day

I will ask for more if I am going to extend

What do you think ?

I dont know what you mean by PCT as I told you before I am dumb with steroids and cycles

Please let me know

Thank you

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!
    Sounds like a lot more research needs to be done prior to any of this proposed plan. Please keep reading and studying here.

HGH needs to be run for AT LEAST 6 months. Plus many members start with gh before starting a cycle.

And 27 is too early anyway for hgh. You already have enough growth hormone . Not worth it.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Eating 3 to 4 times a day won't do anything for you, it's recommended at least 6 times a day, with a 2,5 a 3 hours between meals. You need a lot of protein during day, and the more you grow more you need increase.
    I strongly suggest to find a diet plan for you,
    You not going to like these: you need to sell your gear and hgh to buy food. That's the best for you.
    If you shot that gear with not enough protein and calories intake, you won't see any results.
    There is some members from London here, and they can help with a diet base on the food choice you have there.
    That's the best for you.

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    IF you run hgh with your aas cycle, it youd need to run it for the whole cycle, until maybe a month after your post cycle therapy , its true that you wont get much of the benefits of hgh for something so short, but hgh works synergy with aas and helps to keep gained muscle.
    on another note, you have a lot of research to do, why start pumping things into your body that you dont even have a begining knowledge of?

Thread Information