supe3 is offline Associate Member

Does HGH "shut you down"?

I have heard it both ways before... Does taking HGH stop your natural production of GH or not? If your able to please explain your answer a little or include some studies. thanks

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    it CAN. there are different methods and protocols to minimize the chance of this, for example it is advised not to take gh before bed, because thats when youre body releases the most of its gh. best times are said to be the early morning , and another half dose early afternoon. also some people think it is a good idea to have one or two OFF days, to ensure they will not shut down their own gh secretion. you hear a lot of people dosing before bedtime, im not positive but i think these are the lifers and older people who arnt producing much on their own anyway.

This is everything I have heard before. Other then just repeating what you have read other people wrote I am looking for something based on fact or research.

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    Well i explained my answer but sorry for wasting the both of our time.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Gh release is stimulated first by GHRH which is produced by the hpta. Taking rhgh will create a negative feedback loop thus stopping the release of GHRH which will have a negative effect on your natural gh release. There aren't any studies on this or there wasn't a few yrs ago when I was researching this but I do remember reading that taking rhgh will create this negative feedback loop for around 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I do remember reading that taking rhgh will create this negative feedback loop for around 4 hours.
    That is the first time I have heard about the 4 hour deal.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    That is the first time I have heard about the 4 hour deal.
    Interesting and makes even more sense why not to pin at night since the heaviest pulse during 24 hours.

Marcus, you say that the loop only lasts four hours. Do you think that when taking rhgh in the morning then allows the body to produce its natural high then?

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's the common belief, that taking your rHGH in the morning will not affect the night time pulse. With that in mind though, the more iu's you take in the morning, the longer the negative feedback will be. A 2iu shot won't affect the negative feedback as much as a 10iu shot.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    That's the common belief, that taking your rHGH in the morning will not affect the night time pulse. With that in mind though, the more iu's you take in the morning, the longer the negative feedback will be. A 2iu shot won't affect the negative feedback as much as a 10iu shot.

So how long would the negative feedback loop be if you took 10IU in the morning in one shot? Can your body even handle that many IU at once anyways or does some go to waste?

Markosterone is offline Member
    I once read about elavted igf levels for 24h is you do a high dose shot... Maybe that answers your question...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    So how long would the negative feedback loop be if you took 10IU in the morning in one shot? Can your body even handle that many IU at once anyways or does some go to waste?

I've seen a bunch of different protocols..... some where guys have done as much as 12iu's pwo. Lately i've been doing 8iu's in one shot and I must say..... I'm very happy so far with my results.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blinky is offline New Member

Scitrpoin

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help me I got a few questions?? I'm just coming back from injury after 4 months of not training I normally take sus when I'm training but now have 4 boxes of scitropin shall I train for a bit first before I start takin the scitropin an shall I stack it with the sus how
    Much shall I have of each a week?? Anyones help an opinions would help heaps
    I am 6"4 95kg 27 years old

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help me I got a few questions?? I'm just coming back from injury after 4 months of not training I normally take sus when I'm training but now have 4 boxes of scitropin shall I train for a bit first before I start takin the scitropin an shall I stack it with the sus how
    Much shall I have of each a week?? Anyones help an opinions would help heaps
    I am 6"4 95kg 27 years old
    Please start your own thread. Then you may get an answer.

Thread Information