Rick1796 is offline Junior Member

My Ghrp-6/cjc 1293 cycle.

Just a thread to document my cycle on GHRP-6 and CJC 1293.

255lbs
    BF in the mid 20's by some tests lower by others. (i store almost all my fat in my chest and waist. i have thinn muscle arms and legs)
    Years of various lifting and grappling experience.
    First cycle of anything.

Regimen: 100mcg of both GHRP-6 and CJC 1293 3x dailey. One just before bed, one at ~445am thenn back to sleep, and one around 2pm. all with at least 20 mins sep from anny food intake.

2 month cylce planned.

Runnning the p90x cycle, and nutrition. low rep heavy lifts in the evening.
    onnly other supp is Body Force creatine.

Goal: general improved health and vitality with decreased fat and increased muscle.

ok with all that out of the way (feel free to ask if you wannt more info) last night and this morning were my first dose.
    observations: Definitly noticed some rumbling in my belly, but nothing i couldn't sleep through. It's strange, because it's not quite hunger, but very much like it lol
    There is a certain artistry to dosing multiple injectable in one syringe without losing any. I don't quite have that mastered yet.

Note: I hae some Test E That i would love to stakc with this, but i feel that my bodyfat is too high at the moment, but if that changes annd i feel i can get away with it i will certainly let you know, along with all the planned pct/dosing etc.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I was you I'd only do 2 shot/day and extend my cycle longer. 2 months is not very long.

I may extennd the cycle as is longer. Just depns on how i feel when nearinng the end. Why buy 4 months of supplies when you aren't even sure it's going to work?

I was also thinking about runnning some albuterol to encourage addition fat loss. anyone have issue with that idea?

Quick update. just a couple days in. Fairly mild hunger sides within minutes of injection. AS far as physical difference I can't point to anything yet, but that is to be expected at this stage. I might be recovering a little faster from my last workout, but hard to say for sure.

dosXX is offline Member
    yeah definitely keep it at 3x ED and make it longer. Also important is to keep your diet in check and be consistent at the gym and cardio.

I am kicking my butt with cardio, and my diet has beenpretty good recenntly, though my desire to take creatine and my desire to avoid carbs are battling each other as the creatinne i prefer has 33g of carbs per scoop.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick1796 View Post
    I am kicking my butt with cardio, and my diet has beenpretty good recenntly, though my desire to take creatine and my desire to avoid carbs are battling each other as the creatinne i prefer has 33g of carbs per scoop.
    Just take plain creatine mono.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i would drop the creatine all together. if you are trying to drop body fat, jump to the diet section. there are knowledgeable people there that will help.

I am dropping fat pretty quick, and the creatine helps me get the most out of my workouts. I have switched to the plain Creatine Mono. I am on a nice high protiein low fat, low carb diet. about 3000 cal a day.

i have notice what i believe to be quicker recovery times annd a little leaninng out. noticable in my face. . kinda odd.

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    Following your log, been researching/thinking of trying a cycle of GHRP-6. I wonder how this would go using alone.

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    Perfect... except you will want to run it longer if you can. GH is always about long term gains. Unlike AAS, you may not see results in 2 months except some fat loss.

I get HUNGRY AS HELL from the GHRP-6! I am thinking of switching to Ipamorleim next run. GHRP + CJC is synergestic when run together. Together they cause larger pulses of GH than either alone would produce. I love the GH peptides and will run them permanently! I have actually been able to drop my syn GH dose back to 2iu ED.

the hunger is definitly present. It's hard to guess how much benefit i am getting. there is a lot going on annd a lot of physical improvements. all good stuff, but it makes it hard to tell what is what.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    how do your joints and overall body feel? i will be following this thread

My joints are good overall. I have some pain in my hips, but that is more than standard for me. I do feel as though i am getting some anabolic effect. I have lost 4-5% BF while losing only about 3 lbs. It's a significant and visible difference, but does coincide with a better diet and harder workout regime. Still the gains is strength and muscle endurance seem to be coming more quickly than i would have guessed.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You getting any pains or numbness in the hands and arms at night?

definintly no numbness, but i do occasionally get some throbbing discomfort in my hips knees and back, but i had just accounted that as part of a strenuous workout.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I was also thinking about runnning some albuterol to encourage addition fat loss. anyone have issue with that idea?
    dont waste your money on albuterol, go buy some cla or r ala and take it before meals. youll get better fat loss results without using stimulants. Start taking omegas as well if you havnt already.

forgive me my slownness. . .cla? r ala?

Focusmen is offline Associate Member

Great White is offline Junior Member
    hey guys just want to throw out some of my experience with GHRP-6 and CJC 1293.

I've been running the combo 3x day, 100mcgs each at 530am, PW, and bed. Its going on 4 months and I am huge fan. Lost 3-4% BF while making strength gains. Overall I feel pretty dam good including joints (I've had multiple major knee surgeries and a tweaked lower back) However, at first my feet ached for a week or so and my hands were swollen. But that subsided and it's been very positive benefits. I planned a 6 month 'test try' but I will surely stay on for much longer.

For those who have run GH and peptides...are they comparable?

DCannon- thanks brother for all of your input on the peps, I read for your stuff and related articles for a month before I started.

AR-R - love you and Thank You Charlie Sheen and your Tiger's blood!

I too wonder how comparable the results of the peptides are vs the exogeneous hormone. At this point i am not sure how long i will keep up the peps. while i do feel they work it is mild, and not cost effective. I might be more inclinded to use them in the absence of HGH in a PCT/Bridge between cycles to help maintain gains. After all that is what the drug was made to do, prevent/reverse muscle wasting. I will continue until my current supply is depelted and re-evaluate. I know the results were never going to be super fast, but i really can't see a big change that can't be attributed to my ever increasing workout.

Great White is offline Junior Member
    I too wonder how comparable the results of the peptides are vs the exogeneous hormone. At this point i am not sure how long i will keep up the peps. while i do feel they work it is mild, and not cost effective. I might be more inclinded to use them in the absence of HGH in a PCT/Bridge between cycles to help maintain gains. After all that is what the drug was made to do, prevent/reverse muscle wasting. I will continue until my current supply is depelted and re-evaluate. I know the results were never going to be super fast, but i really can't see a big change that can't be attributed to my ever increasing workout.
    agreed, the gains are slow going, but I'm giving it a 6 month min, likely longer. I began as part of my PCT and will run it into my next cycle. How long have been running the peps and what effects have you noticed?

Thread Information