reignman1 is offline Junior Member

hour of 2 after high dextrose shake, getting hot sweaty and craving carbs..

post workout i do 2 scoops whey isolate, scoop of malto and scoop of dextrose, and about 1-2 hours later if im running late on post workout meal I get really hot, heart beats like crazy like its shaking my whole body and I get intense craving for any types of carbs and just eat like crazy. minutes later it subsides and im freezing from all sweat on me. Is this normal? an indication of diabetic or something? Thanks

Markosterone is offline Member
    are you running a insulin cycle or what ?

reignman1 is offline Junior Member
    no I actually just started hgh but only 2 iu first thing in am, this occurs way later in the day post workout. I always had an issue when I drink soda it makes me practically fall asleep right after but only sometimes, sometimes im fine. Just wondering if this is a sign of diabetic or something along those lines. Routine bloodwork always comes back good but I never had one of those glucose tests or anything.

Markosterone is offline Member
    Dont know what it is bro..

But since you had an issue with something like this before, I think you should get it checked out.
    If you can get a glucometer, you will know if something is up with your insulin ..

Usually people who get diabetes loose weight, pee alot I think.. cant remember more..
    Cant remember what type is what, anyway, maybe you are one of those that don't produce enough insulin.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its your blood glucose levels crashing after the dex.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information