Fevershock is offline Junior Member

Fridge or Not...

Quick question -

How many people store their GH unconstituted or not mixed in the fridge? I had a friend saying you're 'supposed' to do this. When I start my next box, I was planning on trying just to see what, if any, benefits it had.

But maybe some of you more seasoned vets on here could speak to this being valid or not.

Thanks.

All GH, reconstituted or not, is extremely fragile as it is a biologically active hormone. Heat, sunlight, or being at room temperature for too long can damage the peptide chain making it completely ineffective. You should keep all your GH in the frig, reconstituted or not.

Really?!?! See this was the first I had heard that, ok. So how about this? Is that go the same for HCG ?

Thx Sgt.Hartman

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Most people destroy HGH just for not keeping at fridge and for not knowing the proper manner to reconstituted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fevershock View Post
    Really?!?! See this was the first I had heard that, ok. So how about this? Is that go the same for HCG ?

Thx Sgt.Hartman
    HCG is fine before reconstitution, but should be refrigerated afterwards.

hixxyasdf is offline New Member
    sorry to jump in on this thread but should i keep super test 350 in the fridge......i am a complete novice.....i only started today.

Quote Originally Posted by hixxyasdf View Post
    sorry to jump in on this thread but should i keep super test 350 in the fridge......i am a complete novice.....i only started today.
    don't need to be in fridge.................

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    don't need to be in fridge.................
    Thanx, how long do you think it will be before i start to see results and should i train hard everyday?

depends in a lot factor:
    dose: yours is low (350mg, unless you shotting 2xweek:700mg)
    Test kick in at week 3 or 4 (depends what test you shotting)
    Diet: if you don't have a solid diet, don't see much results.
    how good is your training.
    how good you rest.
    genetics.
    also you need to think on anti estrogen, and pct. (hope you have done some research on that)

why do i need anti estrogen? Where could I get some advice on a good diet regime? I am just currently training with free weights at the moment but will move on to machine equipment. I dont understand the 350 mg I am shooting 2ml every four days, today was the first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by hixxyasdf View Post
    why do i need anti estrogen? Where could I get some advice on a good diet regime? I am just currently training with free weights at the moment but will move on to machine equipment. I dont understand the 350 mg I am shooting 2ml every four days, today was the first shot.
    You should have done more research before start the cycle, you can stop your cycle rite now, until you fully knowledgeable for ASS, or try to fix this mess, lets stop hijacking this tread and open one for yourself to talk about.

Thx Sgt.Hartman
    After you reconstituted your hcg you "must keep in fridge" , hcg is good for 4 weeks (30 days + or -) after reconstituted.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Most people destroy HGH just for not keeping at fridge and for not knowing the proper manner to reconstituted.

Why haven't I heard this before? WTH - lol. Well, we know what I'm doing when I get home.

Let's confirm proper manner since we're all here. I've always been told, inject BSW to the side of vial in a turning motion, trying to avoid liquid shooting directly on it. Once BSW is injected, roll in between palms of hands very slowly as not to destroy peptides. Feedback?

BTW - 38jumper38 your profile pic is by far one of my favs!!
    Last edited by Fevershock; 03-07-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Why haven't I heard this before? WTH - lol. Well, we know what I'm doing when I get home.

Let's confirm proper manner since we're all here. I've always been told, inject BSW to the side of vial in a turning motion, trying to avoid liquid shooting directly on it. Once BSW is injected, roll in between palms of hands very slowly as not to destroy peptides. Feedback?

BTW - 38jumper38 your profile pic is by far one of my favs!!
    Thanks, I really love her.
    1- you need to leave bac water and hcg or hgh in the fridge for a least 2 days so they reach equal temperature, different temperature will damage hgh and hcg.
    2- (vials) you need to put a needle in, to let some air in they are vacuum seal. if you injected bac water without let air in, the jet of water will damage hgh and hcg.
    3- (amps) break top, mix slow, transfer to a sterilized vial (our sponsor AR-R sells it)
    4- make sure you turn the vials side ways don't let the water hit the powder, first hit the glass and let drift down to the powder.
    5- I waisted a lot hgh and hcg, couldn't see results, until my doctor told me this.

Got it. What's the purpose of transferring to the sterilized vial?

Got it. What's the purpose of transferring to the sterilized vial?
    Some hcg come in amps (glass, the one you brake the top off) you can't leave that thing open in your fridge, all kind off bacteria, mold, from milk, cheese, fruit and vegetables can grow in the glass amps. Even if you bac water in, keep sterilized as possible.

oh yeah, you're right. I don't get those, my doc prescribes the one with BSW and pressure sealed pop top like GH. Good stuff, thanks bro...

Thread Information