davrlaw is offline New Member

HGH Brands available in Australia

Hi,

can anyone tell me what brands of HGH are available in aus? from the research i have been doing, all the seems to be available in aus is Scitropin A, and its not supposed to be the best.

also, would i be right in saying its not viable to order from overseas - apart from customs - because it would need to be refrigerated. or does it only need to be refrigerated after mixing with water?

any help would be great.

thanks

JimInAK is offline Member
    I've ordered mine from China for a couple of years now and it comes nonrefrigerated. I've taken a good bit of grief from those on this site who claim that there is no good HGH from China. I disagree with such a broad statement.

There are verified, legitimate manufacturers in China. However, I do avoid ordering during the summer months just to be safer...

Australia's customs is one of the toughest in the world. They inspect almost everything, especially if it comes from China.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^ I agree with Scotch, Aus customs are well known to be harsh and if I was you I would seek gh from a licenced lab and if possible not from China so you have a chance of it getting in the Country. Ive had many Pm's from guys who are in Aus telling me their gh what they bought from within Aus is fake - IMHO seek from a licenced lab/pharm grade and dont run the risk with those generic.

Sarmc1 is offline New Member
    does anyone use scitropin a in australia, and can they tell me how many ius per vial. and how many click needed on omnitrop pen 5 to use per day
    Last edited by Sarmc1; 12-14-2012 at 12:26 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmc1
    does anyone know the price for scitopin A in australia?
    Edit this and please refer to the rules, price discussions are forbidden.

truelifeajf is offline New Member
    The price is a lot. There ya go!

15IU's per 1.5ml vial of Scitropin. If you're paying for legitimate stuff in Australia, you'll go broke dosing at the levels you probably want for noticeable muscle growth.

But we have clean air, massive back-yards and Football. So I'm not complaining.

Thread Information