Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

therapeutic dose for women...

1 iu, 2iu? TRT doc has me on 2iu a day, but i got some for the old lady and she's not a patient so anyhow, just curious, and i'm talking maintenance dosage, no competition levels here...

am

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My wife uses 1iu in the am. Anymore she gets CTS in her hands. Try 1 , if you decide you want to up the dosage add .5 every 2 to 2.5 weeks. My wife does well on 1 with a good diet and exercise.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Dr Uzzi Reiss who wrote "Natural Superwoman" suggest to begin dosing with .05mg- 1.5mg weekly and the maximum dose, 3mg weekly of HGH for women. (note mgs not units) Dr. Theirry Hertoghe, longtime pioneer and advocate of HGH, is in line with Riess as well as many other physicians. They feel that females have so many hormones at play and high doses of HGH are unnecessary for women. In addition Suzanne Somers strongly advocates that a female should make sure all of her hormones are completely balanced before taking HGH. Somers passionately believes that unless female hormones are balanced, weight gain will occur as supported by other physicians she interviewed in her book "Breakthrough." Somers takes 0.08 mg of HGH per day. (Note: This too is mgs not units.)

Personally I jumped around anywhere from 1-3 units ED and pretty much settled on 1 unit at the end of a 6 month run. I found anything over 1.5 was just too much really. Bloat and all.

Here is a thread you might enjoy reading.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...0-girls-on-hgh
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 03-09-2011 at 07:51 PM.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The other thing to take note of is women don't have a release profile the same as guys. Guys release GH in a pulsatile pattern while women release GH in more of a continuous wave without the big pulses.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    PS: if I were to start up again? honestly I think I would only take .5 units ED.
    Just enough to help the cinematic dreams and overall sense of well-being.

Thanks guys...yeah, she's doing 1 iu, no sides really, stomach beginning to vanish with moderate exercise and "decent" diet...i have her at 5/2...can she go all week, or maybe 6/1, or is that overkill? i'm running ed but i did notice the posts of how different women react to this stuff...

also, i've read numerous posts on the best time to inject, i.e. 4am, right before bed, first thing when you wake up...my HRT doc says it doesnt matter too much with such low doses, but just wanted to double check with the "pros" also, i've noticed with both of us that injecting in the stomach region seems to be knocking the fat off in that area pretty good...is it okay hit the love handles (sides)? thanks again

injecting at 4 am is ideal but if you want a life, just inject when you wake up normally. I like HGH everyday rather then the 5/2 or 6/1 regiment. HGH works slowly so consistency is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male View Post
    also, i've read numerous posts on the best time to inject, i.e. 4am, right before bed, first thing when you wake up...my HRT doc says it doesnt matter too much with such low doses, but just wanted to double check with the "pros" also, i've noticed with both of us that injecting in the stomach region seems to be knocking the fat off in that area pretty good...is it okay hit the love handles (sides)? thanks again
    You can pin SQ anywhere you have enough fat to inject into or can pull the skin away from your muscle. A guy at my gym was injecting in his neck to get rid of loose skin/fat from being overweight and having a double chin.

Most people rotate around the lower abdomen and love handle area but you can basically pin anywhere.

Thread Information